Were-Wrecker


As soon as I saw my sisters spare room - I should have told her I would be fine somewhere else, but I didn't.  There it was... a tiny attic space with two huge roof windows allowing the natural sunshine... or moonlight... to enter unopposed until the shutters were down.  It was the worst possible place I could ever want to live - yet ultimately I had no fucking choice.

You see, I'd been made unemployed and as I'd been unable to pay my rent, the landlord had kicked me out of my own apartment.  Seeing as I had fallen out with my parents, and had few friends in town, when my sister offered to put me up I couldn't really say no. She'd always looked after me - her cute little brother, and I was grateful for the support.  Anyway I figured I'd be back on my feet pretty quickly and out of her house before full moon, or at least - that was the plan.

It was a risk, but it didn't seem that bad at first.  I was confident I could find some work and move out in around a week. I didn't want to be there long anyway as, I felt bad for Laura and her husband Jason.  They were both so supportive - but they didn't need me hanging around.  The two of them were clearly looking forward to having their house back to themselves eventually, I mean I doubted they could even have sex with me mooching around and I could tell I was getting underfoot.

The only good thing about the situation was that I got to hang out with Jason and reconnect with him a bit.  He was such a nice guy and I had always liked him.  We'd become quite close, and I'd even been to his bachelor party - though he had told me something there that had wracked us both with guilt ever since, and things had cooled off a bit between us.   So as much as he tolerated my company and liked me, I could tell he would be happy when I left.  After all I was living rent free, eating their food and getting in the way.  Whenever he saw me, he was probably reminded of our dark secret and it clearly made us both uncomfortable.

Not that I wasn't hiding some pretty dark secrets of my own.  I hadn't dared tell them - or anyone about my own little secret.  It didn't seem like a big deal, because I hoped to be out of there by full moon but what neither them could possibly realise was that when it was a full moon... I... I changed.

A few years back I'd gone travelling around the world, and I'd managed to get myself cursed by a native witch and transformed into a were-woman. I wasn't infectious at least, but nor could I rid myself of the curse. Now... when it was a full moon I would turn into my alter-ego Luna.  She was a wild and wicked bitch who made me act in such a nasty way, and for years I'd been trying to find a way to rid myself of her.  Everything I did failed though and I was currently cursed to become her for one night every month.

I was supposed to be long gone from my sisters house by the time I transformed, but as the date approached I realised I had nowhere to go and I began to panic. Things hadn't picked up and I had no reason to leave.  Luckily I'd managed to save up a bit of money by this point and so I insisted on paying for Laura and Jason to have dinner at a nice restaurant in town that evening, pretending I wanted to thank them for all their kindness.  With them out of the way I could become Luna and she would usually decide to go on the hunt for a man for the night - getting me safely out of my in-laws way.  

That night - I waited nervously as I listened to Laura and Jason getting ready to leave.  My skin was already starting to itch and as the full moon began to rise outside and the moonlight began to shine into the tiny attic room, I could feel my dick getting hard and a feeling of arousal and sexual desire growing within me.  I tried to fight it as I always did, but I could feel Luna getting stronger and soon she would be fully in control of me.  The thought made my dick harder... the thought of her long fingernails sprouting from my hands to wrap round my dick... the memory of her big tits on my chest...

I breathed a sigh of relief as I heard the two of them leave, and heard them shut the door, the family car speeding away from the drive as I collapsed onto the bed with a moan and tore at my clothes.  I couldn't hold it in anymore, I was transforming and I was starting to like it.  Damn it... why did it have to feel so fucking good?

"Noooooo, I don't ahhhhhh wanna become youuuuuuuuuu!" I groaned, still trying to fight as my body burned and I arched my back in the moonlight. But it was useless to resist as the curse took effect and I gasped as my bones cracked and I felt my body shrinking.  It had started and I was becoming Luna, soon I would be a naughty horny bitch...

I writhed in pleasure, becoming smaller... hotter... sexier.  My weak male body was surrendering to the glory of femininity and I began to pant and moan like a horny slut as I started to enjoy the changes and oestrogen pumped round my body.  This felt soooo good!

I giggled as my hips widened and my skin softened. I bathed in the moonlight, willing my breasts to grow as my chest started to push out.  My short boring hair began to turn blonde - my favourite colour, other than pink... and my dick started to shrink.  Soon it would be gone, and I couldn't wait to be rid of it so I could finger my delicious pussy at last.

"Yesssss.. I fucking LOVE this," I giggled, my voice rising in pitch as it un-broke and turned bitchy. "Yes!  Make me a fucking slut!"

I groaned happily as my stupid dick vanished inside and I felt my internal organs churn and transform.  As the lips of my pussy parted, I was able to rub my clit at last and I squealed in joy at how fucking good it felt.  "Mmmmmh, ohhhh yeah!"

Why had I ever wanted to stay as that stupid boy? I felt my pink lips curve into a smile of satisfaction as my ass pushed out to give me a cute peachy bum and I shook my long dirty blonde hair free around my hot face.  Being a boy sucked, this was so much better.  I was hotter, cleverer, sexier and more ruthless than my male half.  It felt so amazing, I had no idea why I had ever wanted to resist.


Sliding off the bed, I grinned as I stretched and admired my perfect body in the mirror. I loved how feminine and sexy I felt and looked.  Most girls would kill to look this good, but at least they got to be woman all the time.  It sucked that I only got to be like this for one evening every month.  Still, there was no point sitting around her feeling glum... it was time for some fun.  After all... I only ever got this one night a month to be my true-self, so I needed to make it count.

"Hmmmm, if only there was a way I could make the change last longer and get rid of that stupid boy," I pouted.  Sometimes I tried finding ways, and I knew he had tried to get rid of me too, but neither of us had discovered anything useful yet.  He of course had the advantage of a whole month to research... I could only hope he never discovered how.  Maybe one day I'd learn how to take complete control, and then I would get to stay as a bitch forever. The thought made me horny.  In the meantime I had no time to waste, first job was to get dressed.

But how?  I frowned for a moment as I remembered that because I'd lost my apartment - all my girl clothes and makeup had been thrown out... but then I grinned as I realised I now had access to all of my sisters expensive clothes and makeup instead.  Her stuff was waaaaaay better than the things I'd bought in the past - I could dress myself up properly and as I was twice as hot as she was, I'd definitely look better in her stuff.

I went to her room, humming happily as I pulled open her drawers and began rooting through her sexiest clothing.  She had lots of nice things - all designer quality and her makeup was definitely on point.  Still - it was wasted on her, a real woman like me would look far better than she ever could. My sister was nice and everything, but she was kind of pathetic.  I was gonna make her nice clothes look like they belonged to a whore... I couldn't wait to get them covered in cum... maybe Jason would find them and think she was fucking some guy, that would be hot.  I wondered if my sister would ever cheat on him... she was probably too vanilla to consider fucking other guys - what a waste.  Cheating sex was always the best sex.

Loving the feel of it against my body, I pulled on a cute black body-stocking and began to do my hair and makeup.  Smokey eye makeup and long dark lashes, all the better to catch the boys with made me look like such a hot slut. I could hit the bars tonight, it would be easy to find a hot guy to fuck me.  My pussy was already we with anticipation. 

I was pretty much completely ready and about to put an outer layer of clothes on top of my stocking, when I suddenly heard a sound downstairs and my heart began to race.  There was a key in the lock, and I heard the door open and the sound of footsteps coming in.  My heart in my mouth, I padded silently to the top of the stairs barefoot, and peeking down unseen, saw Jason walking in alone.  

"Hey - it's just me," he called upstairs, "Laura forget her migraine medicine and she has a headache coming on.  I left her at the restaurant, I'll just be a couple of minutes whilst I look for it."

I felt my lips twist into a slutty grin. It felt like fate had delivered Jason to me.  What could be hotter than fucking my sisters hot husband and making him all mine?  I could addict him to my tighter, wetter pussy and make him a slave to my tits.  He would never cum so hard as in his sister-in-law - this could be the beginning of a beautiful affair.  Fucking Jason could also net me other advantages.  Maybe I could recruit him as a willing ally to help me defeat my male half.   This could be a pivotal moment in my life...


Putting on an extra layer of lip gloss, I slid my feet into my sisters heels, luckily we had the same size feet, and sprayed on some perfume.  Checking I looked good enough to eat, I slowly descended the stairs and walked into the living room, where I found Jason looking inside a cupboard for my feeble sisters medicine.

"Holy shit! Who the hell are you?" he gasped as he turned and the pills dropped from his hands.  " Did my brother-in-law bring you here whilst we were out?  Where is he?"

"Hah, I AM your brother-in-law," I grinned stretching for Jason's hungry eyes.  "I know it sounds crazy Jason, but I'm a were-woman.  That's why I wanted you both out of the house tonight.  You can call me Luna."

"Don't be fucking crazy, I've never heard anything so insane," he gasped backing away.  I giggled and advanced, I knew just how to convince him this was for real.  It was time to remind him of his dark secret.

"Do you remember what you told me that night before your wedding.  We became such good friends and you were drunk.  I think you wanted to tell me because you felt guilty and you thought as her brother, I could offer you absolution.  You confessed to me that night that you sometimes found it hard to stay loyal to my sister and had once cheated on her with another girl... some slut from your office and it was the best sex you ever had.  You sobbed and begged me to forgive you, you said you would never cheat on her again. You convinced me you were a changed man, and I didn't want to ruin your wedding so I promised to never tell a living soul.  And I haven't Jason... it's me... really.  How else would I know that otherwise?"

"It... it really is you," he gasped as he looked at me in amazement.  "This is insane - you turned into a woman?  You look amazing."

"Mmmmmh, it IS amazing.   I LOVE being Luna.  Let me tell you Jason, the best thing is the sex.  I can't get enough of it, I LOVE cock." All the time I'd been talking I had advanced and I now swayed over to Jason and slid my hand down to fondle his crotch through his trousers.   I could feel the outline of his big dick and it already excited me.

"Noooo, what are you doing?" he groaned.

"Why do you think I came down here Jason?  I want to fuck you and turn you into a cheating husband.  I'll be an even better fuck than that slut from your office.  You'll cum so hard you won't ever wanna stick your dick in my inferior sister ever again.  I can pleasure you in so many ways."

I grinned as I felt his cock start to get hard in his pants.  He hadn't pushed my hand away, he was already becoming mine.

"You're a bad boy, and I'm a bad girl.  Mmmmmh I want to fuck your cheating cock.  Just think about it.  Now you know my secret, don't tell me the thought of having a horny slut on tap once a month that you can fuck as often as you like doesn't tempt you?  Laura would be fucking clueless, she has no idea about my curse.  It would be the perfect affair - there would be no evidence.  We could do whatever you wanted each month and I'd take you to heaven and back.  Just imagine how good it will be to fuck your sister-in-law's tight... little... pussy."

I pulled my body stocking to one side to show him my wet snatch and I guided his hand to my dripping cunt.  It felt so good as his fingers slid inside my wetness and he began to finger me slowly, causing me to bite my lip and gasp.  "I'm such a slut Jason, you have no idea.  You can use me however you like, it's all good to me..."  

"Holy shit, you're nothing like your male-self... you're a total dirty whore," groaned Jason, his fingers inside me going deeper and deeper as his breathing got heavier.

"Mmmmmh, you bet.  I'm a naughty, fucking bitch when I'm like this.  I'll let you fuck my mouth... my pussy... even my ass. I love it rough and I love it hard.  I want you Jason, and I know you want me too.  You can dump all your cum in me... I'll take it all. Mmmmmh, now be a man and fuck me..."


He groaned and kissed me and I knew I had him. His dick was now rock hard and seizing the initiative, I led Jason upstairs to the attic. The moonlight shone through the windows onto the bed, energising me further and making me feel even sluttier.  Giggling I helped him out of his clothes and laying him down on my bed, I straddled him and stroked his cock until it was hard enough to ride.

"Mmmmmh, this is gonna feel so good," I groaned lifting up my ass and slowly lowering my pussy down onto his cock and guiding it in with my hands.  His big dick felt amazing as it entered me and I began to ride him, my pussy dripping with my juices as I ground on his cock and rubbed my clit to make myself cum.  I rode him cowboy, giggling and moaning as my tits jiggled and his married cock sank deep into my wicked body. I fucking loved how easy guys were to seduce.

"Ohhhh fuck, your pussy feels amazing," he groaned.  "Shit - so much tighter than Laura's!"

"Yes, and it's all yours baby. I'm your cum slut now."

"Fuck, I don't think I can take much more," he groaned as I rode him faster and faster.  "It feels too good, ohhh shit, this is so wrong, it's making me soooo hard!"

"That's okay... cum inside me, I want it in me," I whispered and he grunted and moaned as he shot the first ever load of his spunk... but certainly not the last, deep inside me.

"Fuck... fuck... what have I done?" he groaned as I slid off him and giggled.

"You did what came natural. You fucked the Alpha-girl. My sister is nice, but you don't want a nice girl.  A man like you needs a complete bitch, and I'm all yours - well at least, once a month for now."

"Oh shit, Laura!  She's still at the restaurant.  I've been nearly half an hour, she'll be going mad!"

"Just tell her you were late cos of traffic. You're gonna have to get good at lying to her now baby," I purred.  Jason was still wonderfully innocent, but I would soon correct that and turn him into a master cheat.   "Go back to her for now and enjoy your evening, but remember you're my man now."

We kissed and he nodded.  "Damn, you're the hottest girl I ever came across, you make me feel so bad."


I waved my new man off and watched him leave with a smirk on my face.  Tomorrow when I woke up, my male personality would no doubt be horrified by what I had done, but right now I was still in charge.  "Too bad male me," I giggled.  "Jason is all ours now and we're gonna fuck him every month.  Being a home-wrecker is fun!  With Jason's help I'm gonna find a way to become like this forever, just you wait!"

Bathing in the moonlight, I went to clean up the cum dripping down my legs and find some more of my sisters clothes to wear.  The night was still young and whilst Jason was out having dinner with my sister, I was sure I could find more hot guys to fuck.

Mmmmmh, maybe I could find some more married guys? I definitely had a taste for married cock now... in fact you could say I had become a bit of a Were-Wrecker.

Were-Wrecker.  I liked that.  I was a were-wrecker and all men were my prey... now all I had to do was find some more.  Any takers?

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *