Lingering Lingerie


"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked my usually shy girlfriend in shock, as she woke me up one morning with the sexy clop of high heels and swish of sexy nylon on skin.  I had been lying in bed day-dreaming, but now I was instantly awake and I had to admit, aroused. Chloe smirked as she paraded her red lingerie clad body for me and saw the immediate effect it was having.  I had never seen her act so wanton and brazen before...

"Do you like it?  I found it in your Step-Mom's belongings and thought I'd help myself.  That bitch made your life such a misery, I figured she owed us.  I was trying to throw away her remaining things for you, but it seemed a shame to waste this beautiful lingerie.  There's all sorts of things I could keep, expensive make up and designer clothes.  She was an evil slut, but she had great taste."

The thought that my innocent girlfriend was wearing my dead wicked step-mom's sexy lingerie was really weird and creepy - but also strangely arousing.  The thought of Chloe clad in the same bitchy clothing that Alix had once worn as she seduced and manipulated men made me hard.  I had always hated, yet lusted for my step-mom and now Chloe dressing as her was really turning me on.  Weird.

It had been a couple of months since my Step-Mom and my Dad had died in a car-crash, leaving me sole heir to the estate.  I was pretty sure Alix had only ever wanted my Dad for his money, so it was ironic that she had died alongside him in the end.  The postmortem suggested she had been sucking his dick when he lost control of the car, so she had ultimately been destroyed by her own sexy ways.  I had been upset of course, but then again my Dad and I had never been close and it hadn't taken me long to get over his death, especially since I had inherited all of his immense wealth.

Chloe giggled as she slid next to me on the bed.  "Now that you are the man of the house, you deserve a girlfriend that will satisfy you in the way you deserve.  I always wanted to act more slutty and girly, wearing your step-moms things makes me feel so womanly and hot.  I feel like I could do things I never could before."

Chloe's hand slid into my pants and I groaned as she gripped my dick and pulled it out authoritatively.  She had never taken charge like this before and my cock was rock hard as she began to stroke it up and down and gaze into my eyes with her beautiful green eyes.  "Do you like how that feels baby?  Mmmmmh, your cock is so hard. I think you like me acting more like a slut."

I certainly did, though I was a little confused. Up to now Chloe had always been a feminist and a scathing of extreme femininity.  She had always criticised the way my gold-digging step-mom had used men and flaunted her body to manipulate others.  Now she was acting just like Alix, and as she stroked my cock I was disturbed to see that Chloe's body posture and facial expression were just like my step-moms used to be.  I understood now how my Dad must have felt, having a hot slut sink her claws into you to get control, and it was making me aroused.

"Ohhhh fuck," I shuddered as Chloe giggled delightedly and I spunked over her hand.  Purring like a cat, she licked my cum off her fingers and standing up swayed away.  "You came so quickly baby, don't worry... you can fuck me later... if you're a good boy.  I wanna see what else is in Alix's room.  I wanna wear more of her things, I feel so fucking good."


I should have known that something was wrong... I should have realised that an unwholesome influence was taking hold of Chloe, but I was helpless to stop it as my girlfriend became more and more obsessed with Alix's things.  Chloe moved in with me, but insisted in sleeping in my parents old bedroom and wearing all of Alix's old clothes.

Each morning, she would give me an amazing handjob, blowjob or ride in her tight pussy.  I couldn't seem to think straight as I cummed inside her, or over her and she told me what a good boy I was.  I was clearly being conditioned and controlled, and perhaps that is why I hadn't noticed the gradual changes over taking my girlfriend.

She began to act more and more like my dead step-Mom, but she also began to look like her!  I didn't spot at first that Chloe's breasts were getting bigger or her hair blonder... but once she began using her tits to wank me off I realised something was wrong.  Chloe's body had become curvier and sluttier... her skin soft and as white as cream.  She knew just how to tempt and control me and when she put on her favourite red lingerie I couldn't resist her.

"Chloe... something is wrong, my step-moms clothing has done something weird to you, we have to stop this..." I tried one day as she was stroking my dick and making me cum.

"Don't be silly baby... besides they aren't your step-moms clothes, they're MY clothes.  Everything that was once hers is mine now. That includes you baby.  You're going to marry me and make me your wife, then all of  your money and this luxurious life-style will be mine forever too."

Tossing back her hot blonde hair, Chloe looked deep into my eyes and purred with satisfaction.  "Don't tell me you preferred me when I was boring old me. I'm much sluttier and better now don't you think?  Tell you what, why don't you stick that big dick inside me and forget all about whatever is worrying you.  Just enjoy fucking me baby, my pussy is wet for you and I need you inside me."


I couldn't stop myself as I spread Chloe's legs wide on the sofa and slid deep inside her perfect pink pussy.  She moaned as I began to fuck her and I gripped her legs, loving the feel of her lingerie on her perfect body.  I began to feel my orgasm build and I knew that I would do anything for this woman now... she owned me.

"Mmmmmh, that feels so good baby... ahhhhh don't stop.  Mmmmh, I want you to do something for me when you cum... oooooh I want you to call my name and tell me you love me.  I want you to call me... Alix..."

"Ohhhh fuck YESSSS good boy!"

As I began to cum so hard inside my girlfriend that I thought my dick was broken... I knew that Chloe was gone and only Alix remained now.  I didn't know how she had done it, but my evil step-mom was back and Chloe was her host.

And I belonged to Alix...

THE END

Comments

  1. Very interesting little tale. Time to show the world just WHAT some sluts are capable of doing and accomplishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your next caption evie. Adore your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *