Playing Nurse (For Erica)


Nurse Erica was probably the biggest bitch that had ever lived - but she was also the only person keeping my husband alive.  For months I'd had to watch in horror as he'd fallen completely under her evil and wicked spell.  The moment he caught sight of those massive tits and that sexy blonde hair, he'd been her slave and Erica had supplanted me completely as my husbands confidante and equal. 

Michael had a rare and rather complex medical condition that left him physically and mentally healthy most of the time, but if untreated made him progressively weaker.  Only Erica seemed to be able to cure him of his illness, restoring him to full health and vigour - and if anything making him even stronger than he used to be.  She loved to flaunt her superiority to me, winding my rich husband around her little finger and making it clear she was the boss bitch now.  My love for Michael was so strong that I was willing to endure her evil, so long as she kept him alive - it was the least I could do for him.

I was nothing compared to her... that body, those eyes... that smirking grin.  She didn't even try to hide her true nature anymore, her body was now fully flaunted in the expensive lingerie my husband bought and she dripped with makeup and jewellery.  When I found out my husband was writing me out of the will and leaving everything to her, it didn't surprise me.  When my husband kicked me out of his room and invited Erica to sleep next door to him - that didn't surprise me either.  

One night I snuck to his room and peering through the door saw her sucking his cock.  It was so full and erect... bigger than it had ever been for me and I watched jealously as Erica moaned and gasped in pleasure, making him cum harder than I had ever seen him do before.  She swallowed, savouring every drop and smiling happily as she engulfed his dick with her huge tits and began to pump them, making him almost instantly hard again.  Once he was rigid again, she mounted him, groaning like a whore as she corrupted him with her perfect pussy and massive swaying breasts... laughing as she squeezed her thighs together and he cummed again... groaning at how much he worshiped and loved her.

Sobbing I ran back to my room, unable to ever forget the image of my adversary taking my husband and making him all hers.  I hated her, but I was also full of a burning jealousy for her perfect body and evil bitchy attitude.  That's when I remembered the ring my grandmother had given me... supposedly able to grant three wishes.  I searched my jewellery box and finding it, laughed in triumph. I was so overcome by hatred and disgust for Erica - I wished right there and then that she would disappear and never return so long as I was at the house.

Wish granted.

I shrieked at the voice in my head - the strange insistent voice.  My hands shook and the ring nearly dropped from my hand as I realised to my horror that the ring really was magic.  And if the ring really was real, then maybe my wish was about to come true?

I hadn't mean't my wish literally, but as I came into the hallway - I stopped in my tracks as I saw Erica entering with a smirk from my husbands room.  She wiped away some left over cum from her perfect lips, but suddenly her eyes widened and I saw a weird expression on her face... fear!  As I watched in amazement, her body became transparent and then like a fading photograph, she vanished into thin air, leaving only her nurses outfit and slutty lingerie behind, which fell to the floor

My heart hammered in my chest as I realised my wish had come true... literally.  I had wished for her to disappear and now she had!  Erica was gone and it was all my fault.  In a panic I grabbed her clothes and ran to my room.  Without Erica my husband's illness would return... he would get sick and die.  Plus... I had murdered her to all intents and purposes.  This was wrong! I had to undo the damage.

I grabbed the ring and wished again.  "I wish for you to bring Erica back alive right now!"

You wished for Erica to disappear and never return whilst you were in the house. She can never be restored whilst you live here.  But there is a way I can grant your wish...

Erica's clothes shimmered with a pink light and I looked down at them curiously.  What the fuck was this?  She wasn't coming back, the wish hadn't worked.

"It didn't work, she isn't..."

I screamed as Erica's clothes suddenly reared up like living things and leapt on top of me.  "NOOOOO get OFF me!"


Erica's clothes were attacking me... but... but it felt good.... so fucking good.  They wanted to be on my body because they wanted to make me like her.  They were my clothes now.  Where the clothes touched me I felt an erotic fire and a slutty desire grow in my mind. I groaned as Erica's sexy clothes melted and I ripped off my own sweater and jeans and let her tight red lingerie slither over me.  Her stockings worked their way over my legs as her massive bra snapped shut around my chest.  I felt so good.

"Ohhhh fuck YES!" I screamed, laughing as my breasts suddenly started to expand and grow.  I suddenly understood in a flash of inspiration - my wish was transforming me into Erica!  I was becoming her so that she might live again and my previous wish still be valid.

I should have been fighting this, stopping it from happening, but instead I began to revel in my corruption as my nails lengthened into slutty claws and I felt my hair turn blonde.  "Oh yes YES!  Why fight the bitch, when I can BE the bitch? Soon Erica I'll have my husband back again, because I'll be you.  Mmmmh, I was always jealous of your slutty body anyway and soon it will be all mine."

I groaned and squeezed my big tits, so much better than my old ones, as I felt my face transform and my corruption into Erica accelerate.  Her bitchy perfume rose from my skin as my pussy became totally hairless and ready to fuck.  My ass got shapelier and expensive makeup coated my face as I became an exact physical copy of the bitch that had taken control of my husband.

"YES make me into a fucking bitch!  Make me into a heartless, slutty, goldigging whore who gets everything she wants!"

I screamed in pleasure as I slid Erica's fingers into my pussy and played with myself. Juices ran down my thighs and my big tits bounced on my chest as I shook back my blonde hair and laughed in a new voice.  I was Erica the Nurse now and I loved it.

Erica's personality was taking control and I encouraged it as I gave myself to her.  "YES!  Make me vain, make me selfish, make me a power mad slut!  I'M GOING TO CUM SOOOO HARD!"

"I... AM.... Erica!"


I squealed in unholy joy as my pussy exploded and I squirted hot juices over the bed.  Sliding off the sheets, I walked to the mirror and grinned as I touched and admired my new body.  The magic ring with it's one remaining wish I slid onto my finger... that could come in useful.

Now I was Erica, it was time to start acting like her.  I was horny and that pathetic fool Michael needed his 'medicine'.  Now I was Erica I knew that she had discovered by sucking and fucking Michael on regular occasions - his illness would recede, and his dependence on me would grow.  I was horny and it was time to give the patient his medicine.


It felt so good to wrap my slutty hand around Michael's big cock.  My pink nails looked so hot around his dick.  "Mmmmh, hello baby," I giggled, seeing the weakness in his eyes as I began to stroke.

"I have some bad news, your stupid wife has gone missing and no one can find her. It looks like she ran out on you.  But don't worry Michael, I'll never leave you.   Now cum for Erica... cum for your Goddess and let me take care of everything."

It felt so good as my former husband exploded and groaned, his cum spraying all over my tits and my hands.   Later I would ride his cock and cream him again and again - after all - with the wife out of the way and the inheritance to think of, perhaps it was time to consider providing Michael with an heir?

Playing Nurse was fun... and I had never been happier.

THE END

Comments

  1. O_O. Holy shit that's hawt, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So damn horny for this story. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *