The Road to Hell


"I promise it won't go any further than this... it isn't cheating, it's just like jerking off... only you're letting me do it for you.  Trust me... your wife wouldn't even care if she found out."

I'd been friends with Jessica from my office for some time now and we'd gotten quite close. She'd always been insecure about the way she looked, even though I thought she was pretty enough as it was. She'd spend hours online researching the dark-web and last week she got herself really excited because she found out about something called the Elixir.  Jessica seemed to believe this Elixir stuff would finally let her become the woman she had always wanted to be and she went off to try it.

"That's it baby... I just need some of your delicious cum... just dump your load inside my flesh-light... feels good doesn't it?"

Jessica said she was pleased with the results of using the Elixir, but there was a problem.... the effects were temporary.  She said she needed my help in making her transformation permanent.  She needed my cum and if I gave it to her, she could become a slutty bitch just like she wanted.  I objected of course, I was happily married and I didn't want Jessica to become a bitch, but it seemed to be what she wanted and got off to and in the end she wore me down.

"Up and down, up and down, so tight around your cock.  Just imagine it's my tight wet lips wrapped round your dick, sucking and slurping to get all that lovely cum."

We went into the toilets at work one day and she locked the stall.  Jessica was excited as she opened a bag and pulled out a vial of Elixir.  Drinking it down, I watched as the formerly demure and shy woman I had always known, transformed into a raven haired slut with a wicked grin and a confident demeanour.  I had to admit she looked amazing.  The new Jessica had bigger tits, a sexier face and was thinner and more feminine. She was like a super-model now and as she ripped off her old bodies dowdy clothes and stepped into a pair of boots and a tight black dress with no underwear, I knew I was in for a good time.

"Of course... we could forget the flesh-light and I could just suck your cock instead?  It isn't really cheating is it?  I mean, no one really cares about a simple blow-job.  Why don't you let me take care of you baby?"


Jessica had convinced me that if I allowed her to jerk me off with a sex-toy, she could get the cum she needed and I wouldn't feel bad for cheating on my wife.  She pulled down my pants and I had to admit my dick was already excited as she rubbed lube on my cock and began to push the flesh-light over it.

"Mmmmppphhhhhh, ooooh fuck... your dick tastes so fucking good. I've wanted to suck your dick for so long baby, I've always wanted you and now I'm a slutty Elixir-whore, I'll do whatever you want.  I could make all your dreams come true.  Doesn't it feel good when I suck your cock? Don't you want more?  Don't you want to put it inside me?"

The dirty talking slut had me wrapped round her little finger as she began to jerk me off with her sex-toy.   I couldn't get enough as she expertly brought me to the brink of orgasm and made me feel so alive.  Kneeling before me, this horny slut knew exactly how to get my engine going.  She was so much better than my wife, I felt so naughty... but that in itself made me even harder.


"Ahhhhhh, yessss!!  That's it baby... this way you can just pump that hot cum straight into my body.  Fill my unprotected pussy right up baby, make me your little cumslut.  Ahhhh, I bet my pussy feels so good wrapped around your cock.  So much tighter and better than your wife's right?"

I was so weak... so easy to manipulate.  Before I knew it Jessica had convinced me to pop my cock into her wet little mouth.  She was such a good cock sucker and I was in heaven as she slurped on my schlong and made me groan in ecstasy.  The way she fondled my balls and stroked my dick as she sucked was heavenly.

"Yes YES!  Fuck me you cheating bastard, fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck me in the toilets at work and use my body for your pleasure.  Cum in me, I want it I NEED IT!  Forget your wife, you're all mine now.  All you have to do is cum and I'll be your slut forever!"

I couldn't take it anymore.  My blood was up and my vows to my wife forgotten.  I lifted Jessica up onto the seat of the toilet and listened to her squeal in pleasure as I yanked her legs apart and thrust my hard cock deep into her velvet pussy. It was so tight and wer I almost came instantly, but I managed to restrain myself as I began to fuck her with deep rythmic thrusts. Damn it, why did this all have to feel so fucking good?

"Do it... CUM in me.  Seal me like this forever so there is no going back.  I'm so close now too, I can't wait to cum, but I need you to first.   Come on... give it to me GIVE ME YOUR CUM!"

Eventually I couldn't stop myself from nutting a huge load into her hungry cunt, her legs locked round my waist as she groaned in ecstasy and I sealed her transformation forever.  Now Jessica is my permanent fuck-buddy and I'm not sure how many more weeks can go by before she gets us both fired.   She constantly wants to fuck me, and I'm sure I've heard her riding other guys around the office. She doesn't even care who knows it. 

I just wanted to help her... I just wanted to make her happy.  Now my marriage is ruined and I can't stop cheating on my lovely wife with the biggest whore I ever met.

Oh well... I suppose it's the road to Hell and all that... and I may as well keep enjoying it for now. Hmmm or maybe I should give this Elixir stuff a go myself... being a cheating slutty whore looks kinda fun...

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *