Heel Turn



Victoria had always been insecure, which was ironic as she was pretty, bubbly and popular with her friends.  Her boyfriend Ramon doted on her and her parents loved her - but she could never quite shake herself of the nagging feeling that she wasn't quite good enough.  She was sure that Ramon was going to find another girl and fall in love with them instead - she just couldn't believe that he really loved her for who she was.

Izzy - her best-friend was getting so sick of listening to Victoria go on about her problems, that when she came across a weird advert on the internet from a company called 'Cuck-Corp', she had impulsively clicked on it and bought what they were offering.  Smiling at Victoria, she told her friend that she had found the perfect solution to her problems.

"I bought these high heeled shoes from a company on the internet.  According to the information, if you put them on you will transform into a completely different woman.  Ramon will only be able to remove the shoes if he truly loves you for who you are, turning you back to normal and thus proving his loyalty."

"What if he can't get them off?" asked Victoria in horror.

"Well you can remove the shoes anytime you want, but babe - you aren't going to need to.  Ramon loves you so much, this will prove it and end your insecurities."

Victoria nervously took the shoe box and opened it.  Izzy watched with interest as Victoria kicked off her own sensible flat shoes and slowly slid her feet into the heels.  She shivered as her feet slid in.  "Ohh wow, they feel kinda nice."

Izzy looked at her friend curiously.  "Do you feel any different?"

"No, not really... just kind of turned on, but... ahhh... something is happening!"

Izzy backed away nervously as her friend threw back her head and let out a hot moan, clenching her fists and standing up.  "OHHHH FUCK, THIS FEELS AMAZING!"

"Victoria, are you okay?"

"Don't call me that," snarled Victoria - her head snapping back down and her eyes blazing with evil power and confidence, "I've always fucking hated that name. Call me Tori.  Now watch this!"

Laughing with power, Tori grabbed her blouse and ripped it from her body - buttons popping everywhere.  Her skirt followed suit and she giggled as she stood in only her underwear - panties, bra and stockings and gazed malevolently at her friend.

Tori's body began to change... slutty tattoos spreading across her skin as she shook out her hair and it took on volume.  Her body tightened and she adopted an arrogant posture as she felt a surge of bitchiness flow through her .  "Oh yeah, this feels so fucking good - I'm not some dumb loser anymore, I'm a fucking Goddess instead."

"Yeah make me into an evil slut... make my pussy tight and my ass crave big black cock.  I wanna be a dirty fucking whore who gets everything she wants.  Yesssss, make me bad,  I LOVE IT!"


Victoria grew taller, more toned and powerful.  Her heels clopped on the floor, as she stretched and cracked her knuckles.  She reached down and slid a hand into her panties, unashamedly stroking her much tighter pussy and revelling in her new sluttiness.  "Ahhhh, that's so much better."

Izzy couldn't believe the horrid transformation. She was frightened of her friend now and she wished she'd never given her the magic heels. "T...take the heels off Victoria, you're frightening me."

"I told you not to call me that bitch," snarled Tori as she advanced menacingly on her former friend.  "Now get this into your thick skull, your dumb friend is gone and I'm in charge now.  These shoes aren't coming off anytime soon, so you better get used to the new and improved me.  Ooooh, I'm going to have so much fun."

"I'm going to get Ramon, he'll save you," gasped Izzy turning and running.

"Hahaha, that loser is welcome to try," purred Tori as she walked over the mirror and admired herself, "but I don't give a shit about him anymore."

*****

Ramon hurried down the drive way towards his house.  It had taken him nearly thirty minutes to calm down the hysterical Izzy when she had arrived at his work in floods of tears and he still wasn't one-hundred percent sure he understood what was going on.

Magic shoes? Cuck-Corp? Victoria going insane...?   Maybe Izzy was the one who had lost it?

The front door was unlocked and he walked in to find his girlfriend - completely transformed, just as Izzy had said waiting for him with two sassy looking black guys 

"Hi honey," she laughed, "You took your fucking time."

"Who are these assholes?" he gasped in horror.  "Victoria, what the fuck happened to you?"

"It's TORI, you fat slob - and these 'assholes' are my new friends.  We were about to have some fun, but I asked them to wait till you got home so you could enjoy watching."


"Victoria, this is nuts.  I didn't believe Izzy, but now I see she was telling the truth."

She smiled sweetly at him, walked over and put her hands around his neck.  She smelt different - sexier and her skin seemed softer somehow.  Leaning over to whisper in his ear she spoke slowly and sexily.

"I told you... my name... is Tori."

She brought her knee up hard and laughed as he screamed in pain, crushing his balls and causing him to fall to the floor in agony.

"What a fucking sissy, I can't believe I ever dated a guy as pathetic as you."

"Tori..." groaned Ramon as he looked up at his hot, slutty, bitch of a wife.  "Please don't do this."

"Do what?" she laughed. 

"Fuck those guys," he begged.  "Please don't fuck them."

"Fuck these guys?  What a good idea baby, I think I will."

"Noooooooo!"

"Shut up cuck," she laughed reaching out to stroke her 'friends' crotches and grinning as they began to put their strong hands all over her, "If you want me to kick you in the balls again, you're going the right way about it."

"No, it isn't too late," he whimpered, "take off the shoes."

"Oh yeah, the shoes.  Now why don't you take them off for me and help me turn back to normal?  Prove to everyone that you truly love Victoria and don't prefer me this way.  Thing is Ramon, I have an inkling that you prefer me this way.. a vicious, evil bitch.  You're getting off on seeing me this way and I think you wanna watch these guys fuck me."

She held out her foot whilst her friends groped her and lifted up her dress.

"I'll give you one try to take them off.  If you fail, you have to watch these guys fuck the shit out of me... oh... and you have to wear my panties whilst they do it."


Ramon grabbed the shoe.  This would be easy.  He began to pull, but the shoe was stuck. It was like it was welded to Tori's foot.  He tugged and pulled, desperate to get it off... or was he?

Part of Ramon - a weak, treacherous part, was wondering what his girlfriend would look like crammed full of big black dick?

"See you worthless cuck, you can't get it off because you want me to be a slut.  Hahaha, poor Victoria, now you're trapped as me forever."

Laughing Tori brought her foot up and kicked Ramon in the face.  He sprawled backwards and groaning crawled to the corner.  Ashamed he sat mute and watched as the two guys helped Tori out of her clothes and she began to suck and slobber on their huge dicks.

"Oh fuck, at last some real cock," she moaned happily, her tiny hands barely able to fit round their giant dicks as she pumped them and they got bigger and bigger.


Flipping her useless boyfriend the bird, Tori mounted one big dick and crammed the other in her mouth.  She moaned in joy as her tight pussy was stretched out and with a clop of heels she began to ride her lover on the counter.  Hot wet slaps filled the air as Tori bounced enthusiastically on the giant dick and enjoyed the sensation of having one to suck on as she rode his friend.  She couldn't wait till they had both stretched out her holes and turned her into their whore.  It just made it hotter than Ramon was watching it all.

She was so glad Izzy had given her these magic heels... they had made her into such a bitch.  As soon as she'd finished fucking these horny studs she'd make Ramon eat the cum out of her pussy and then she'd go to the Cuck-Corp website to see what other slutty stuff she could buy.

Her adventures as a cuckoldress had only just begun...

THE END



Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *