Indexed



We were helping tidy up the school library when Tom found the old wooden card index, hidden behind a stack of mouldering yellow books. Being a library monitor wasn't always a glamorous job, but it meant we could stay in over lunch and every now and then you'd find something interesting like the box Tom was now holding.

He had found it after he moved a stack of old science fiction novels to one side and blowing the dust off it he flipped it open and grinned amusedly at the old-fashioned carefully handwritten cards.

"So this is what they used to do before computers," he laughed as he began rifling through the names.

"Weird... these are all girls names and they are organised into cliques. C is for cheerleader, N is for nerdette, and A... A is for Alpha - only there only seems to be one card for that."

I peered over Tom's shoulders and could see each card was neatly handwritten with name, age, physical description, personality and life-style. The cards had information like 'dress sense, bra size, sexual preferences' it was actually pretty racy stuff.

"Weird," I muttered, "they don't look much like library cards."

"No they don't, but some of these girls sound hot as fuck. Maybe it's some weird index of the girls that used to attend this school, or maybe it's some perverts secret fantasy. Either way I'm intrigued. Just listen to this one..."

Tom plucked out the lone Alpha card and read the highlights to me.

"Courtney Lane. Alpha-girl. Dress sense - Fashionista/socialite. Sexual preference - mainly likes boys, but will fool around with girls too. Likes to be in charge of her relationships and loves to get her own way.

The daughter of the towns most successful business man, her Mom is an ex-super model and she has inherited stunningly good looks. She's good at everything she does and super popular as  result. Rich and beautiful, she's a bit of a bullying brat.  She has a superior, bitchy attitude and she sees herself as the Queen Bee."

As my friend had been speaking the card in his hand had started to glow with a weird pink light.  He didn't seem to notice and I hadn't at first, but now it was obvious as it grew brighter.

"Errrrr Tom.... what the hell?"

Tom looked at me in astonishment, his eyebrows rising quizzically. "I don't know but something feels kinda good... I..."

As he spoke the words there was a flash of light and my eyes stung.  I could hear a soft gasp, a rustle and feminine moaning... then nothing.  It took a few moments for the stars to clear, but once they did... there she was. 


With skin as tanned and as soft as a ripe peach, full kissable lips and dripping in gold and expensive jewellery, Courtney Lane was standing in front of me holding an index card in her manicured fingers.

Tossing back her silken hair with a natural feminine gesture, she looked down at the card and seeing the name Tom at the top of the card, smirked and quickly slid it into the card index. 

Dropping the wooden box into her designer shoulder bag, she turned to me and regarded me with her beautiful long lashed eyes.  My own eyes were drawn to her perfect tits and I gulped, reduced to nothing but a pathetic simp in front of her beauty.

"Oooh hello loser... I need to know something. Who do you think I am? Tell me."

"You... you're Courtney Lane, the hottest girl at school."

She smiled at that. "Yes... yes I rather think I am now.  OMG I feel amazing. And what about your friend Tom?"

"I don't have a friend Tom... what are you talking about."

"That's right... you don't have a friend called Tom. That simp doesn't even exists anymore," she purred happily. 

Pushing me cruelly into the book case she strode past me and laughed. "Stay away from me you fucking loser. Ohhh this is too good. I love being a bitch."

I watched Courtney leave to go find her boyfriend and her gang of sluts, popping a pink lollipop between her glossy pink lips and glad she was leaving me alone.

It was funny... but as she went I could see her flicking through the weird card index she had put in her bag... and as she began to hand cards out to people she passed... I couldn't help but get the feeling that somehow, we were all going to end up inside Courtney's indexed little world.




Comments

  1. Ooh, moar please!

    Would love to see what/who the friend ends up becoming, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Curious, would love to hear who she hands out some of her cards to, definitely wish I could get one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always leave your public wanting more 😘

      Delete
  3. Oooh. Now this is absolutely delicious and gives me all sorts of ideas on where things can go. Such a sexy teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *