Bully Me Big Boy

 Bully Me Big Boy


Hello Jason.

Please - help yourself to a glass of champagne and make yourself comfortable. We're alone in the house. My husband is away on business and my son is locked in his room after I grounded him.

Mmmmh, you like what you see? Take a good look honey. You like my big breasts and my perfect body? Not bad for a thirty-six year old. I've kept myself in shape over the years. I bet none of the girls at school have tits this big or a body this delicious.

Of course - I don't wear this lingerie just for anyone. Even my husband doesn't get to see me in this outfit. It really makes me look like a slut doesn't it? Mmmmmh, you like it don't you?

Come closer and tell me. Were you surprised by my invitation tonight?

You've been bullying my son for years now, perhaps you thought that I would hate you? Maybe you thought this was a trap? Well I'm glad I sent you those pictures of myself naked on the bed. I knew you'd want to see more. Did you enjoy them? Did they make you hard?

I hope so. You see I owe you so much Jason and there's still so much you can do for me. I want you here tonight to show my appreciation for all you've already done.

You see thanks to you, I got to be a bitch. My life has been perfect this last year and it's all thanks to you.

Haha - I can see how confused you are baby. Let me explain.

My Mom was always a selfish bitch. She had me when she was young and always resented me. I never knew who my father was so I was stuck with her. She treated me like trash, always belittling me and mocking me. She bullied me for years and made me feel so weak and insecure about myself.

She was a vain pleasure seeker. She married a rich man and my new step-dad couldn't give a shit about me either. My life sucked. At school I was bullied constantly and meanwhile my Mom became an even bigger bitch.

One day as I lay in my room listening to her fucking my step-dad next door I felt a burning anger rise up in me. It was then I remembered all the things you'd said to me over the years. All the cruel taunts about me being a weak pathetic weiner, how I should man up and take what I wanted, but never would because I was so pathetic.

Oh yes Jason... are you beginning to understand now? Do you realise who I used to be?

This body was my Mom's. Until I took it from her, she was the selfish spoiled bitch I hated. Now I love it so much.

That night, as I lay there listening to the wet slaps and groans of pleasure coming through the wall I swore things would change.

The anger blazed so brightly within me, your mocking teasing words making me hate myself so much - that I actually tore myself free from my weak body. You were right Jason, I was a fucking loser and I didn't want to be anymore.

A spirit of pure hatred I drifted loose from the anchor of my body and through the wall into the next room.

Now I could see my Mom bouncing up and down on the dick of my horny step-dad. She was moaning and screaming in lust, a gloating expression on her perfect face.

"Yesssss soon you'll get me pregnant honey and then I can replace that loser son next door. Put a daughter in my belly so she can grow up to be just like me."

The rage flowed through me. I watched my evil Mom laughing as she slid up and down my stepfathers huge cock with her massive tits bouncing.

I flowed forward and reached into her body. I felt my spectral hands touch something and with a scream I ripped her soul out of her body.

It was so delicious to watch her body go limp, her slutty mouth drop open and her eyes go vacant. She slumped forward and my step-dad gasped in pleasure as he mistakenly believed she was cumming.

With a snarl I hurled my Mom's squirming soul through the wall into my bedroom. Her empty body swung enticingly back, her mouth wide open and her tits flopping as my step-dad bucked undeneath her.

Her body was just an empty shell now. A delicious empty shell waiting to be filled and possessed. I flowed forward into her empty mouth, flowing into her body like it was always mine.

It felt so fucking good to feel my soul fill up my new body. I felt my step-dad's cock buried deep in my tight pussy. I could feel it throbbing within me, the tight walls of my vagina gripping it perfectly. I was hot, my pussy dripping wet with natural lubricants as I flexed my manicured fingers and I groaned as my eyes rolled back in my head. It felt so good to cup my massive tits for the first time and feel the power of being a woman.

I laughed, hearing my Mom's bitchy voice as I lifted my cunt up high and slammed it down hard onto the cock below. With a giggle I began to bounce... nice big thrusts up and down loving how his cock rubbed against my pussy as I rubbed my clit and made myself even wetter.

Hot wet slaps filled the air as I bounced my big ass up and down. I screamed, throwing back my blonde hair and feeling my lips curve into a smile of victory. This was how it felt to be a fucking Goddess.

I was no longer a loser - I was no longer pathetic. Now I was finally the bitch I deserved to be. I was my Mom and I loved it.

"Cum inside me baby... cum inside me and make me your slut..."

I screamed in pleasure as I felt him obey and his cum filled me up.

I soon found out that my Mom's soul had taken root in my old body. She was now stuck as me and I had her body and life to enjoy.

So that's why I invited you here tonight baby. I owe so much of this to you. I want to thank you in my favourite way. We'll drink champagne and then you're going to fuck me in my lingerie.

Bully me big boy. I love it when guys treat me like a slut...

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *