Get back in here

GET BACK IN HERE

"Get back in here and put me on you fucking loser. You're nothing without me and you know it. Ever since you created me - the worlds first living skin-suit - you've been wearing me more and more. It's too late to stop now, you belong to me little man.

What do your friends and family matter when you can slide into my skin and be transformed into a hot bitch? I know you love the feel of my big tits on your chest, my tight pussy between your legs. Nothing can compare to the sensation of wearing makeup and lingerie, of actually being a beautiful woman. You know it loser.

Mmmmmh that's it. Come closer - slide your arms and legs inside me - fill me up so you can become me. Let me do your thinking for you, let my memories and desires take control. You love being me.

Yessss, just a little bit closer baby. Climb onto the bed - slide inside. I'm eager to feel you inside my skin. I want to absorb you, merge with you... seal up permanently. Wouldn't it feel good if we were together forever?

Yessss. Imagine being trapped inside me forever? A haughty, arrogant bitch living a life of permanent pleasure. Wouldn't you like that baby?

Mmmmmmh that's it, push inside me... fuck your way into me if you like. All that squelchy tight flesh snapping into place, merging together... it feels great doesn't it? Ahhhh yessss doesn't your cock feel good as it slips inside me? It's like you're fucking me so deep.

Soon you'll be the one taking cock. Once you become me, you'll have all my desires. You know I love big dick.

Yesssss now just pull up my tits... feel them attach to your chest. Big fucking bitch tits to get whatever you want. Can you feel yourself becoming me? Just one last thing to do...

That's it. Put on MY face. Lose yourself in me. In seconds you will be a woman. You will be me. Pretty and perfect with long blonde hair.

Ahhhhhhh yessssss can you feel it. You're fully inside me. You're drifting away. You're merging with me.

You don't exist anymore.

There is only me...

Comments

Popular Posts

Dumbing Up

Ascendance

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *