Panic Gift



Cameron had forgotten to buy his best-friend Matt a present for two years on the go and was determined to make it up to him this year with something special... until he forgot again of course.

Cursing his shit memory, he prowled through the house looking desperately for something he could wrap up and pass off as a present before going to his friends that evening for the regular party Matt held for all his old friends. 

Seeing an old Christmas Angel decoration on the window ledge, he grabbed it in his panic. "Damn it - this will have to do, but I wish I had something better to give Matt, something he really wanted."
Cameron rushed over to Matt's house, the Angel in his bag.  Walking in, he was surprised to find Matt sitting glumly in his living room.

"Hey where is everyone?" Asked a stunned Cameron. The rest of the lads should have been here by now.

"They all cancelled because of emergencies except you. It's the weirdest thing, it's like fate has conspired so we are all alone."

Suddenly Cameron gasped. His stomach burned and his skin itched.  "Ahhhhh what is happening?"  The Angel in his bag glowed as he doubled over and his bones began to crack. "Ugggghhh ohhhhh wow, I feel so amazing all of a sudden... I'm oooooh transforming and I think I like it!"

Matt watched in stunned disbelief as his best mate moaned and groaned, his body transforming into a sexy girls dressed in slutty lingerie.  The new slut shook out her sexy brunette hair and stroked her pert perfect breasts adoringly. She was all woman now.

"Ooooh that's better," giggled the transformed girl as she stretched happily. 

"Hiya Matty baby, I'm Carmel... your new fuck-buddy. That idiot Cameron wished to make you happy, so the Christmas Angel has made that dumb boy into me... and if you fuck me tonight I'll become your hot horny girlfriend forever and no one will ever remember Cameron."

"Come on honey, stick that big dick in me and make both our Christmas wishes come true," giggled the hot slut as she lay back enticingly on the sofa and spread her perfect legs wide.

"Mmmmh, being a raunchy bitch is soooooo much fun.  You're gonna love being my boyfriend... hurry up and lets get this show on the road."

Matt felt a little bad about making Cameron into Carmel permanently... well until he pushed his dick into her tight pussy that was. Being inside Carmel felt amazing and as he began to fuck her with deep hot strokes she purred contentedly.

"Ahhhhh that's it baby. I'm all yours now Matty and believe me this will make up for those missed presents.  Fuck me good and make me cum, I'm your naughty Christmas slut now."

The new couple fucked in front of the Christmas tree, wet slaps and moaning gasps of pleasure filling the air as they banged all night. Carmel had never been happier. She had finally made her friend happy and she was so slutty and hot it felt wonderful.


Carmel was here to stay forever now, but she would never forget her first Christmas with her boyfriend. It was the best sex of her life... but definitely not the last.  All thanks to her lovely Christmas Angel...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *