What a weed

WHAT A WEED
Amber
Peyton was glumly walking home with his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face. His ribs still ached from where Jason had thumped him earlier this morning. He had tried unsuccessfully to stand up to the quarterback but it had failed and now he had to do all of his bullies homework as well as his own.

"Hey Peyton - hold up," laughed a voice and he turned in surprise to see giggly bad girl Amber trotting to catch up with him. She was so hot, but a total bitch usually.  Why was she smiling at him and acting so nice?


"Hey babe," she laughed brushing her soft hair out of her eyes and peering mysteriously at him through her smokey eye-makeup. "You're a fast walker aren't you. All hunched up and head down like that. You in a funk?"


"What do you want?" he asked - rudely cutting her off. Amber hung out with the popular girls and was friends with Jason. She had been there earlier today when he had got jabbed in the ribs by the stronger boy and had laughed and encouraged Jason to be mean.


"Well Peyton..." giggled Amber as she twirled her hair and looked at the exasperated nerd in front of her. "I feel kinda bad for you. You have a girly name and a nerdy physique. No wonder all the other boys pick on you. It's getting embarrassing watching you get beaten up everyday. You've taken so many years of it, I kinda feel like I should help you out."


"Help me out how exactly?" muttered Peyton suspiciously. 


"Oh - by helping you to stop being bullied so much. You're such a pathetic weed it's touched even my cold heart and I have to do something. Besides I think it's time we picked on another loser for a bit of variety... like that dork Martin perhaps."


"Hey... he's my best friend."


"Yeah... whatever.  Now if you do as I say, you could be in the 'in' crowd in no time. Wouldn't you like to be popular Peyton?" 


As she spoke Ambers hands were busy. She had reached into her jacket and pulled out a joint which she now rolled expertly and brought up to her mouth to smoke.


"You want some?"


"I don't do drugs," said Peyton in a disapproving voice as Amber lit up and took a big drag. 

"That's a shame... it would loosen you up a bit. You don't drink, party or do drugs right? I bet you're still a virgin too..."

"That's none of your business," he coughed as the slutty girl in front of him blew a huge cloud of smoke into his face.


"Of course it is, you should tell me everything about your life" purred Amber as she moved closer and deliberately breathed out another huge cloud of smoke into Peyton's face. "BFF's tell each other everything."


"We're not BFF's..." groaned Peyton as his head swam.


"Sure we are. Breathe some more smoke and think about it." Amber blew even more into his face.


Peyton gasped helplessly and breathed the delicious smoke deep. His pupils dilated as Amber took one more huge drag and standing on tip toe kissed him on the mouth and breathed a final cloud directly into his lungs.


"That should do it. You are totally under my power now Peyton. Your mind and body belong to me. My magic weed allows me to reshape your reality however I like."


Peyton's head was whirling and Amber was now the centre of his universe. She was like a Goddess and he knew he would do whatever she told him.


"Ever since I found this weird cannabis growing in my back yard and learned what it could do I've been running everyone's lives including my own. The smoke seems to let me control reality... it changes things for everyone. You won't remember the old me - a fat, dorky girl who had no friends. I turned myself into a hot nasty slut using the weed and I've  loved every minute since."


"Still, even some things are out of my control... my bestie Chloe is leaving town and I need a new BFF. Luckily for me I have you... my childhood friend who I have known since I was four. My best friend in the world."


As she said it Peyton knew it was true. He had know Amber all his life and she was his bestie.  


"And what I like most about my best-friend... is the fact she is such a hot little slut. Everyone loves Peyton because she's totally bad and bitchy.  A total spoiled bougie girl who loves fashion and boys."


Peyton moaned as she felt her skin shift and her body change to meet Amber's hot description.  Her entire life was changing at Amber's whim and it seemed pointless to fight. It all felt so good after all.


Passing over the joint, Amber smiled. "Go on... suck it bitch, suck it and feel yourself becoming the popular slut you know you are."




Peyton took the joint and dragged the smoke into her lungs.  She groaned in pleasure as her skin softened and her hair lengthened.  Her clothing transformed as she became a cute giggling, slut with perfect makeup and a ditzy personality. Hot tits swelled up and Peyton's dick retracted to leave a shaven slit.  She was all girl now.

"There doesn't that feel better?" smiled Amber. "Now you're popular just like me. Well not as popular as me obviously... I'm still top bitch."




The new slut moaned happily. She felt like such a twisted evil bitch now and she loved it.  This was sooooo much better than being a dumb boy... mmmmh her boobies and pussy felt so good. She couldn't wait to get some hard cock in her tight teenage holes... her eyes fell on Amber who was grinning in triumph.  Looking down at the spliff in her hand a wicked thought crossed her mind and her pussy got wet.


"Hey Amber... you gave me the magic joint you dumb bitch so guess I'm about to be the Alpha Slut round here. The power is all mine now!"


Blowing smoke directly into Amber's face Peyton giggled at the look of panic in the other girls eyes. The power was intoxicating.


"From now on you're a nerdy good girl again Amber. You'll forget all about the Magic Cannabis and you will never smoke it again. You will be submissive and weak and pathetic and do all my homework for me so I can just party all the time. You are my bitch now and I'm the Queen of the School."


Peyton smiled as she watched Amber transform back into a weak little nerd and she took a huge drag from the spliff.  "Mmmmmh I'm the richest, sluttiest, baddest bitch in town and everyone wants to fuck me," she purred as she felt it become true and stubbing out the magic weed she slipped it into her handbag in case she needed its power again later.



Leaving the confused Amber - who was now a preppy shy schoolgirl wondering where she was, Peyton strutted off with a laugh.

Her pussy was so fucking wet and she was looking forward to fucking a hot guy with a big cock.  Mmmmmh Jason her former bully should do nicely... after all she was always a slut for a big bully cock... and then they could bully Martin afterwards... mmmh this was all so hot.


Soon the towns new bad girl would be bent over getting fucked like a naughty whore. Peyton was definitely not a weed anymore... but she fucking loved to smoke it and most of all she loved to fuck!

Comments

  1. Loving reality reshaping and mind changes. Would love to see more "mtf" "bimbo" stuff! Thank you Evie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *