Crash and burn


The moment my friend Patrick showed up at my house as his female alter-ego Paisley, I knew I was in trouble. You see... Patrick had inherited his Uncle's house a few months ago and had discovered a hidden laboratory inside that allowed him to make an Elixir, that when drunk turned him from a forty-two year old man into a sexy eighteen year old girl.  Intoxicated by the experience of being a hot young woman, he had begun to transform into Paisley every chance he got, and I was the only one who knew the secret.

Why?  Well, Patrick was determined that his wife Sandra and his teenage daughter Bella (also eighteen) would not find out about his sexy double life - but he had confided in me as he was desperate to tell someone.  As such, I was the only person who knew that Patrick was wearing his daughters clothes, jewellery, makeup and acting like a party-girl practically every night.  Patrick had actually lied to his family that he was working on numerous late night assignments, and they thought he was busy working and staying at hotels, when instead he was going out all night to clubs and bars and living it up as a wild young bitch.

This particular evening, I was surprised by a knock on the door and when I opened it, I found Paisley on the doorstep grinning and twirling her blonde hair cutely.  "Hi baby, I'm soooooo sorry about this, but I gotta ask you a huge favour.  I must have taken too much Elixir - I'm still me, when I should be Patrick instead by now.  I need you to put me up for the night till I change back, can you do that?"

"Patrick - you shouldn't be here!  My wife is inside, she'll go crazy if she sees you here.  What am I gonna tell her?  Why aren't you at a hotel?"

"Ha ha, don't call me Patrick - it's me Paisley silly... not that dumb boy.  Well you see... I kinda got thrown out of my hotel for fucking three hot boys at once in my room and making too much noise. Now I know you've been wanting to hang out with me anyway, so I thought coming here would work. I can't go home to Patrick's wife and daughter can I?  Look... just tell your wife that I'm Patrick's little sister and I'm in town and need somewhere to crash for the night. Tell her I fell out with Patrick's family and he begged you to let me stay here.  You're doing this as a favour to Patrick, she'll understand..."

Paisley brushed past me into the house, leaving no choice for me but to go through with her crazy plan as she introduced herself to my wife.  She put on her cutest look, and told Jane that she was in big trouble with Patrick's family and somehow or other she managed to convince Jane to let her stay - provided that Paisley sleep on a mattress in our bedroom so that Jane could keep an eye on her of course.

We all went to bed.. I was nervous as hell.  What if Paisley turned back into Patrick as we slept, how would he explain this to Jane?  I had no choice though and I was tired so I managed to drift off eventually. The last thing I saw before sleep took me was Paisley, flicking through something on her phone and smiling...


I awoke what only felt like moments later.  Jane was sound asleep next to me, but I could hear a soft moaning coming from somewhere.  Sitting up slightly, I gasped as I saw Paisley lying on her mattress with her hand between her legs busy fapping away.  She was watching a recording taken earlier that night of her getting fucked by three guys in a hotel room.  In the recording she was lying on a bed, one guy in deep in her pussy, another in her ass and a giant cock stuffed in her mouth.  Now she was watching it all back on her phone and groaning like a slut as her hand worked her pussy and naughty wet sounds filled the air.  I was hard almost at once.

Suddenly she looked right over at me and seeing I was awake she grinned, not slowing or stopping as she masturbated.  Spreading her legs wider, she shifted her body round so I could get a better look.   My heart beat faster and I looked at Jane in horror.  I had to stop Paisley doing this... so I slid as quietly as I could out of bed and went round to her.

"Stop it!" I whispered into her ear, "You're gonna get me into trouble."

"Mmmmh, but I'm still horny and I want you to fuck me," she moaned wetly into my ear, her hand going to my cock.  "I can feel how hard you are... you want to stick that big dick into my tight eighteen year old pussy don't you?"

"No!  I can't... this is wrong, my wife is right there!"

"That's what makes it so exciting... fuck me in front of that bitch, use me as your little slut.  I want it soooo badly."


Yanking my boxers down, Paisley smiled as my cock flopped out and forcing me down to the mattress, she slid her pink lips around my throbbing dick. "Mmmmmh, yummy.  this is my cock now," she purred happily as she began to suck me off and I gasped in ecstasy.

Jane hadn't sucked my dick for nearly twenty years, and now Paisley was doing it better than she ever had. It felt so good and I knew that it was too late to stop now.  My blood was boiling and I wanted Paisley more than I had ever wanted anything.

"Ohhh, it's so good. I want to fuck you... I need it," I grunted and she grinned happily.

"Then take it... you're all mine now baby and in return my pussy is yours for the taking...  now fuck me..."


It was so difficult not to moan in pleasure as I slid my dick inside Paisley's perfect young body.  Her snatch was so tight and fresh, it was nothing like fucking my wife's.  She was superior in everyway to Jane and I was in heaven as I began pounding her as quietly as I can.

"Mmmmh, I bet you always dreamed of banging a slut like me when you were younger," hissed Paisley in joy as she worked her ass back on my cock and wet slaps filled the air as we fucked.  Jane stirred uneasily in her sleep, and I wanted to slow down but the little bitch on my dick sped up her pumps and giggled insanely.

"Yesssss, cum over me baby... I want to feel it, make me cum too... ahhhhhh oh yeah!"

I groaned as Paisley's pussy milked my cock and unable to take it anymore, I pulled out and creamed all over her toned belly.  I had not cum that hard for years - it felt so good.


"You know.. for an older guy, you are pretty hot and you fuck good.  You belong to me now... not that fat bitch over there.  Get your spare room cleared up and from now on when I need somewhere to stay, you'll put me up and fuck me good whilst that clueless slut sleeps there.  Patrick is gonna be pissed that I corrupted his best-friend, but that's too bad."

"I don't understand? Just who are you?" I groaned as the last of my cum dripped onto her perfect belly.  "I thought you were my friend."

"I'm the wicked slut that your friend has become and is gonna wreck your home.  Since I took the Elixir I have done such naughty things. Now then... get back into bed with your wife and dream about how good it felt to fuck me, we're gonna do it again real soon."

I knew that my happy married life was over.  It had crashed and burned forever... but I couldn't wait to bang Paisley again and that was all that mattered...


Comments

  1. Absolute amazing and hot story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~ love thisss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any new attribute theft stories coming soon I like all of these but I miss those too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the longer stories from Tumblr... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Any chance you could reupload all the stories from tumblr??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope youre OK evie and just busy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stories from Tumblr. I hope you find it within yourself to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping that you are fine and alright, Evie. If you are just not feeling like writing or don't have time, that's great. But if you need someone to talk to even just vent at, you can always throw me a mail or a message on hangouts.

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *