Miss Wright


Her face caught in a superior bitchy smile, Vanessa Wright grinned as the new intern entered her office and she prepared to give him the news she had been dying to give him. "Ahhhhh, Spencer.  So glad you could finally join me.  I have some bad news I'm afraid... you're fired.  Pack your things and get out of here..."

Vanessa smiled as Spencer's face crumbled and she felt the thrill of being a bitch.  It hadn't taken her long to convince her own boss that he should let her fire this useless guy and get someone else instead.  She hoped some weak submissive girl turned up this time from the agency - she hadn't seduced herself any office pussy for a while yet and she had just bought a new strap-on that had arrived at the office yesterday in a brown box.  Sometimes being a kinky lesbian bitch was all about delayed gratification...

"But... but... why?" stammered Spencer as he wrung his hands nervously.

"You just don't fit in here Spencer.  You're weak, lazy and inefficient. You let everyone push you around and you lack any self-confidence.  I can't work with a loser like you..."

"But, I tried so hard," sobbed Spencer.

"Listen you little drip.  It isn't about trying hard.  It's about being the best.  Maybe if you were some cute little bitch I could overlook your failures, but you aren't.  Hah, even the other girls tell me you aren't even good looking enough to have round the office as eye-candy.  Get out of here and don't come back..."

Grabbing the things off his desk, Spencer turned and walked to the elevator. Getting inside he fought back bitter tears.   What a fucking bitch that Vanessa was.  What made it worse was the fact that she was right.  He was weak... he was pathetic.  It wasn't fair, he wanted to be strong and confident like she was, why couldn't he be like her?

Reaching into his box as the elevator descended, Spencer laughed as he saw the lucky coin his Dad had given him before the interview.  He hadn't actually used it in the end, maybe that had been a mistake as his luck sure had run out now.  He rubbed it idly as the lift reached the bottom of the shaft and he prepared to leave the building forever.

"Damn it, she was right about everything.  I wish I could be someone like her... someone even stronger and more dominant. Someone that even Vanessa would respect and obey.  I wish I could be her boss and make her look up to me the way I looked up to her... I wish I could be just as big a bitch as she is.  Well, bastard I guess..."

Suddenly the coin in his hand tingled and Spencer gasped as it glowed and then with a *pop* vanished into the air.  "Woah... what the actual fuck?"

The young intern's body began to itch and burn and Spencer groaned, the box dropping from his hand.  Reaching out, he tried to hit the emergency help button on the elevator, but instead he hit STOP.  The elevator groaned to a halt, just shy of the bottom door and inside Spencer fell to all fours panting and gasping as pleasure throbbed through him.  "OOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK," he moaned throwing back his head and gasping.  "What's happening to meeeeeeeeee? Ahhhh, I feel sooooo good!"

Soft pants, cracks and moans filled the enclosed space as Spencer's body swelled and transformed. The boy moaned as his chest began to grow heavy and his hair lengthened.  He looked down and saw he was now wearing a tight leather skirt and a white blouse.  The coin... it really was magic and his wish was really happening.

Oh no... I'm becoming a bitch just like her.  Ohhhh shit, I'm actually transforming. Mmmmmh, what do I mean 'oh no'... this is amazing.  I'm becoming a hot confident woman just like Vanessa. Oooooh, my dick is shrinking. Bye bye, useless dick - it's hot tight pussy for me from now on.  Shit, this feels great.  I couldn't have made a better wish if I tried.  No more Spencer the loser, hello world, this is Spencer the Bitch.  Not that I'll let anyone but me call me that of course... oooh this is soooo cool.

Spencer giggled as he was pushed up by sexy high heels and sheer tights covered his legs.  He adjusted his boobs in their bra and shook out his blonde hair.  Licking his lips, Spencer tasted cherry lipgloss and he knew he was stunning. He really was a woman now and he felt fantastic.  Purring happily Spencer used a pink painted nail to hit the cancel button and the elevator began to rise again as he selected the floor he had just left.  This was going to be fun...

******

Meanwhile, upstairs, Vanessa was finishing typing her email to HR to tell them she'd fired Spencer, when she noticed the lift was coming back up.  Frowning she began to walk over, when the door opened and a sexy blonde woman stepped out.


"Hello Vanessa.  I'm back already... bet you weren't expecting that.  Do you like the new me, mmmmh I feel like such a hot fucking bitch, have you seen how big my tits are?  Even bigger than yours now..."

Even though this was the hottest woman she had ever seen, Vanessa recognised something familiar about the new girl.  "S..Spencer?"

"That's right Vanessa, it's me - your old intern, though as you can see I'm a bit different now.  I made a wish and it came true.  I'm a woman now - just like you and I have a completely new personality.  I think the only thing I have in common with the old me is that I'm attracted to women and not men. Sooooo, I've come to get my job back... oh actually, in fact, I'm after your job.  I think you should work for me now... it's time I took control here."

"Ohhh, and why is that?" murmered Vanessa backing towards her desk and the phone. This woman was crazy, it couldn't really be Spencer... magic wasn't real, she had to call security.

"Because I know that although you think you're a dominant woman, what you really want is a woman to submit to... and I'm that woman Vanessa.  I'm gonna make you my slut and you're gonna love every moment.  I'm gonna make you cum so good, you'll beg to my servant."

Vanessa began lifting the phone - but striding casually and confidently forward, Spencer slammed the phone down before Vanessa could lift it fully.  The brunette woman gulped as Spencer leaned close and invaded her personal space.  She tried to pull away, but Spencer grabbed her wrists, gently... yet insistently in a grip of iron.  She was incredibly strong and Vanessa felt rising panic as she realised the other woman must be twice as strong as her... almost unnaturally so.  For the first time in her life she felt... inferior... helpless...

"Mmmmmh, you were right about everything you know Vanessa.  I really was a loser, I WAS weak and pathetic.  Worse of all - I was an ugly man... no, not even that - a boy. Mmmmh, but I'm all woman now Vanessa and I know you want me.  You've never had another woman take charge before, don't you want to know how it feels to be the submissive one?  Don't you want to know how hard it will make you cum to let me fuck you?"


Vanessa whimpered as Spencer moved closer.  There was something so incredibly charismatic and strong about the blonde busty bitch.  Vanessa found she was getting turned on.  Could this really be her old intern, did it matter? This was really hot and she could feel herself get turned on despite herself.

Spencer whispered in Vanessa's ear, her hot breath on the other woman's face. "Mmmmmmh, I'm gonna bend you over your own desk like you're my whore and lick your tight little pussy... I'm gonna  make you all wet like a good little slut," growled Spencer.  Vanessa gasped as the other woman suddenly spun her round and pushed her down over the desk.  She whimpered as Spencer pulled her panties to one side.  Ohhhh why did this have to feel so good?

"Yes, I can already see how turned on you are by all this.  Don't try to fight it bitch, you want me to fuck you don't you?"  Nod if you want me to eat you out... nod if you want me take you.

Vanessa trembled, she had never been so turned on. This felt so right, she wanted to submit... she NEEDED to submit. She nodded.


"Ohhh fuck, Spencer... you are gonna make me cum already, ahhhh slow down!"

Vanessa moaned as Spencer began to expertly lick her clit and stimulate her pussy. She'd never been treated like this before, she had always been the one in control before.  Letting Spencer ravish her felt so good... so naughty and wanton. She'd been so stressed out lately and letting this gorgeous bitch have her way with her felt so dirty and nice. Spencer sure knew how to eat pussy.  Her tongue licked the outer, then inner lips... the tip twirling around Vanessa's clit every now and then to build the heat and make her more and more horny. "Ooooh Spencer, I love it... AHHHH oooohhh fuck..."

"Mmmmmh, you like that don't you? Mmmmh... your pussy tastes amazing.  But a slut like you doesn't want it slow and gentle does she?  We both know what you really want..."


Vanessa felt Spencer stop licking her and then she heard the rustling of a box opening.  Turning round she gasped as she saw the other woman now had her new strap on dildo in her hand.

"My my my, what a big dildo.  I bet you were planning on fucking some little sluts tight pussy all night with this weren't you?  I guess you never realised you'd be the first to feel it stretching you out?"

"Y...you can't be serious," whimpered Vanessa as she eyed the tip of the big rubber dong.

"Tell me to put it back then... or shall I put it on and fuck you till you scream like a whore?"

"I... I want you to fuck me with it," groaned Vanessa unable to stop thinking about how hot it would be to see Spencer with that massive cock jutting from her groin and screwing her hard.

"I thought you'd say that," grinned Spencer as she began to put on the straps.  "Wow, I wish my cock had been this big when I was a man.  Mmmmh, having a pussy is definitely better though, maybe I'll try this bad boy myself later."


Bending Vanessa over her desk, Spencer groaned happily as she mounted her former boss.  It took a bit of a push to get the dildo inside, but Vanessa was so wet it slid in easily enough, and grabbing Vanessa's ass - Spencer began to fuck her.

"Yesssss, take my big dick you little slut.  Cum for me... come for your new boss."

"Ahhhh, ooooh fucccccck," screamed Vanessa as Spencer fucked her harder and deeper with every thrust.  She could feel the massive dong spreading her pussy open and it felt so amazing. To be treated like this was so hot, so dirty and wrong... she loved it.  She never wanted it to end.

"Say it, tell me who is boss now?" grunted Spencer as she slapped Vanessa's buttocks hard with a hand.

"Y.. you... you are the boss," groaned Vanessa.

"That's right bitch... now cum..."

On command, Vanessa began to buck, screaming and moaning as she had the best orgasm of her life.  Spencer stroked her hair gently as she did so, her dildo still buried deep inside Vanessa. "Mmmmh, did you enjoy that?  Such a good girl... you and me are going to work so well together."


Taking off the dildo and throwing it to one side, Spencer mounted the desk and spread her legs invitingly.  Vanessa looked on in awe at her new Goddess... Spencer was so awesome, she had no desire to do anything but serve her from now on.

Spencer smiled. "I can see you are accepting your new position willingly.  That's good.  Maybe the coin made this all so easy, or maybe you really were desperate to be dominated.  I don't know and frankly don't care. Now come here and eat me out, make me cum good.  Then we'll finish sending that email to HR telling them how you've actually reappointed me to a permanent position as your private secretary.  Of course... we both know who the real boss is now...  I'm 'Miss Right' now not you... in fact I'm always right aren't I slut?"

"Yes... Mistress."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

THE END

Comments

  1. Ok could you do one where these two friends don’t like one of their mutual friend’s girlfriends. They always complain to the third friend about her but he never really seems to care. One day, however, they see the girlfriend cheating on the third friend so the first and second friend take a picture to show the third friend as proof. Eventually, the girlfriend realizes what they are trying to do and curses their phones. So, just before they were going to expose her to the third friend the first friend slowly physically and mentally turns into a bitchy clone of the girlfriend. As the second friend realizes this he is too late as the clone starts making out with him and turns him into a clone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this story.
    It would be nice to see more stories with the power or breast transfer theme, since those where in my opinion some of the best you made back on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *