The Poltermorph


Tyler was hanging out with his sister Bree and her red headed best-friend Molly when things suddenly got weird.  He'd not spent much time with Molly - the incredible red-head was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he had the biggest crush on her, but Molly had made it quite clear she wasn't interested in boys and certainly wasn't interested in him.

"Guys - I have got to show you this," she laughed pulling out what looked like an ordinary glass bottle.  It was stoppered with a cork and she grinned as she brandished it triumphantly.   "I caught a Poltermorph last week using a ghost-trap."

"A what?" asked Bree in confusion.

"A Poltermorph.  It's a mindless female spirit that swirls around looking for a host.  When it gets inside them, it turns them into a sexy girl.  It only works on guys of course... I was thinking we could let her loose and see what she turns Tyler into."

"Woah..." gasped Bree,"Even if that was possible... I wouldn't want you to make my brother into a girl... that's mad."

"Oh, don't worry," grinned Molly. "I know the incantations to exorcise her from Tyler... it would just be temporary.  Come on... it would be fun for us all to hang out as girls for the night.  We could have a sleep-over."

"I'm not sure about this," muttered Tyler... but before he could stop her, Molly uncorked the bottle and there was a rush of cold air.  Tyler gasped as he felt something swirl around him and envelop him. It felt kind of good and he moaned and shuddered.

"That's it Tyler, open your mouth wide and let her in," giggled Molly. "Feels good doesn't it?  Time to become a girl just like us..."  Tyler moaned wetly as he felt something delicious flow down his throat and enter inside him, a warm glow filled him and he suddenly felt so fucking hot and horny he could barely stand it..

"You bitch!  Why did you do that? Oh no! Is it possessing him?" shrieked an outraged Bree as her brother began to shudder and hug himself, his skin itching and his bones cracking as he moaned and groaned in pleasure.

"Chill out Bree.  He's enjoying it, see.  Soon Tyler will be a girl, such an improvement don't you think?  Don't tell me you never wanted a little sister... Tyler is gonna be such a little hottie..."

Bree watched in horror as Tyler shrunk, his muscles fading as he became skinny and soft.  His hair lengthened and his clothing began to change as the Poltermorph transformed his appearance to match his new gender.  Tyler was clearly enjoying the change, his hands busy at his chest as small perky breasts formed and another hand rubbed his shrinking dick.  Soon he would be a girl just like them, a spoiled little bratty princess - the bitchy little sister that Bree had never had.


"Oooh Molly, I love it, I'm so sexy" giggled Tyler as his voice rose in pitch as he shook back his long brunette hair.  "Like this is sooooo cool," he giggled in his beautiful new voice as he stretched happily and ran his hands over his soft skin. His yellow t-shirt and jeans rapidly shrunk to reveal his tanned body and his fingernails lengthened as his now tiny penis sucked fully inside to leave him a tight pussy.  Makeup shimmered over Tyler's face as the transformation completed itself and she became 100% female, a girl in every way.

"Tyler, are you okay?" asked Bree in shock as she looked at the tiny, sexpot sat on the sofa next to her.  All physical traces of her brother were gone and the mischievous girl sat next to her looked like a naughty little slut who was ready to get up to no good. "You look kinda ummmm, slutty... do you feel normal?"

Sticking her tongue out at her sister, Tyler pouted, "I'm fine Bree, In fact I have never felt better.  Being a girl feels awesome."  Tyler wasn't lying. She felt amazing.  Suddenly she no longer felt burdened by her stupid male thoughts. She could think clearly for the first time in her life and she realised she liked the idea of being a soft, pretty girl.  She also liked the idea of acting kinda spoiled, bratty and slutty. She felt naughty and it felt nice to be naughty.. "Mmmmh, thanks for transforming me Molly, I love it!"

"You're welcome hun," grinned Molly eyeing up the sexy girl next to her.  "I wanted to see the spirit go to work and wow, it was so hot watching you transform, you look so much better as a girl. You are a stunner.  All the boys are gonna love you, and you'll be able to twist them round your little finger if you want. "

"Mmmmh, that sounds so hot.  I'd love to go to school like this and be the centre of attention, that would be awesome."

"Tyler, you are not going to school as a girl, that's insane. Molly, I want that spirit out of him and him back to normal before my parents get back and see what's wrong."

"Chillax Bree," smirked Molly. "The Poltermorph can fuck with peoples heads - everyone who meets Tyler, will completely forget he's supposed to be a boy.  Lets try it now... Tyler, you just gotta concentrate and you can change people's memories and thoughts.  Tell your big sister to forget about your transformation and that she should go to bed."


Tyler concentrated.  She could actually feel Bree's mind, a huge jumble of thoughts and feelings.  Pushing her mind outwards, she grinned as she felt herself enter her sisters mind and like a puppeteer start pulling the strings.  Altering her sisters memories to make her only remember having a naughty little sister, Tyler giggled.  She felt so fucking hot and powerful, this was awesome.  "Go to bed Bree and forget all about the Poltermorph. You need your beauty sleep, although I doubt it will do you much good!"

Flicking her little sister a middle digit at her bitchy comment, Bree didn't even question what she had been told.  She needed to go to bed, so she left the room as ordered without a second thought.

Molly grinned at Tyler.  "Wow it actually works. Your big sis just totally forgot about what happened and obeyed your orders.  She's convinced you are her hot little sister now and have always been.  You see the Poltermorph lets you influence people, especially if they are particularly suggestible, amazing. "

"I can't believe I did that," giggled Tyler in amazement.

"Well yeah, I guess, you can mind control people thanks to the spirit.  You can control anyone you want really."

"Sooooo, does that mean I can make you fall madly in love with me and make you want to obey me?" asked Tyler.

"Well I guess you could, but... why would you?  Uggh.. Tyler... no, stop it, get out of my head I... ugggh, what are you doing?"

The smile faded from Molly's lips as she groaned and tried to fight the powerful suggestions suddenly coming from Tyler.  The little minx giggled wickedly as she moved closer to Molly and stared deep into her eyes.

"Shhhh, don't fight me Molly.  Forget all about the Poltermorph.  All you remember now is that you love me and you want to make me happy.  You're so hot for me that you can barely stand it... your best-friends bratty little sister makes you so horny.  I'm such a naughty little bitch and you want me so bad."

"Uuuggghhh, why.... ooooooh... are you doing this Tyler?" groaned Molly as she began to lose control and fall under Tyler's spell.

"Because I'm a bad little bitch and I like it.  With these powers I can make everyone obey me and have everything I always wanted.  I'm never going back to being a boy and I'm going to be a slut forever. Don't worry Molly, I'll make you my willing slave and you'll always be my favourite.  I love how bad I'm becoming, ooooh, I think I can even alter my own thoughts.  You see, the more I think about how spoiled and bitchy I want to be, the more I get like that.. and mmmmmh, it's all I can think of.  Yesss, I want to be an evil little slut.  Ohhh Molly, you've made me into a Goddess, thank you so much!"


Molly groaned, it was hopeless, Tyler was too strong.  The desire to serve her Princess was too tempting and she had to give in.  She looked at the glass bottle by her hand in confusion.  She was sure it once served some purpose... there were some words to make a ghost go into it or something... but she just couldn't remember.

"Serve your Princess... pleasure me Molly, make me cum," whispered Tyler as she removed her clothing and spread invitingly on the sofa. "Yessss, come here and lick my pussy, eat me out... make this evil bitch cum all over your face."

Molly moaned and lowered her face to Tyler's delicious pussy.  Her Goddess gasped in ecstasy as Molly began to lick and pleasure her, bringing the little slut endless pleasure and satisfaction. "Yesss Molly, make me cum.  Everytime I orgasm I'm going to become more slutty and bad... just because I can.  I want you to keep making me cum until I'm completely corrupted and there is no way I will ever go back to being a boy.  Lets fuck all night..."

The pair would fuck for the next few hours, exploring each others perfect female bodies, and by the time they were done, Tyler's self corruption was complete.Stroking her pets soft red hair, Tyler smiled as she thought of all the naughty fun a little bitch like her with mind control powers could have.  Her eyes flicked to the glass bottle that had once held the spirit that had given her such power and she smirked.

"Oh Molly, you really did let the genie out of the bottle with this one.  Princess Tyler is here to stay and I'm ready to take my rightful place.  Thank you..."


THE END

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *