Home Turf (Quickie)


Chloe, her boyfriend Mike and her best-friend Kate were all super excited about visiting Los Angeles.  The three of them had always wanted to go to America, and Chloe in particular was a big fan of the USA since being a little girl, when an American pen-pal had regularly written to her whilst she was at school.  In fact she still wore the double heart necklace her friend had sent to her all those years ago, and this was actually the first time she had ever taken it abroad with her - it seemed fitting somehow.

Strangely, as she had stepped off the plane, Chloe had felt the necklace tingle.  She ignored it, but over the next few hours she started to feel a little weird.  Her bra felt uncomfortable as if her tits were too big and she got a bit lightheaded and giggly.  But that wasn't all - as they arrived at the apartment they were renting, Mike and Kate both looked at her funnily as she unlocked the door and they walked in behind her.

"Chloe.. why have you been putting on that weird American accent for the last hour?" asked Kate with a quizzical look at her best-friend.  "I thought it was a joke, but it's getting a bit strange now."

"Huh, like what are you like talking about?" asked Chloe in surprise, then quickly realised she was talking like some sexy Californian girl without even knowing it.  "OMG, why am I talking like this?"

"I don't know, but you're acting weird and you look... kind of different," said Kate.

Taking note that something really weird was happening, Chloe walked over to a mirror and saw that her hair looked lighter as if it were turning blonde.  Her usually plain face seemed prettier too somehow and it almost looked as if she were wearing more makeup than usual.  Was she... transforming somehow?  Mike looked at her with frank admiration, his girlfriend was looking hot.

"Chloe, is this some sort of prank?" muttered Kate (slightly jealous of how hot her usually plain friend was looking) and feeling a bit weirded out by the whole situation.

"Oh no, this is completely real and I like totally think it has something to do with my necklace," giggled Chloe as she reached down to her chest to touch her silver necklace.  "Wow, are my boobs bigger or is it just me?"  Kate and Mike's eyes nearly popped out of their respective heads as they saw the cleavage bulging out of Chloe's bra and up out of her top.  Her tits were nearly twice as big as normal and the changes seemed to be speeding up.  Chloe hesitated for a second, then seemed to make up her mind.  She didn't want to transform any further till she could figure out what was going on here.

Taking off her necklace, Chloe placed it on the table and calmly waited.  It only took mere moments for her to turn back to normal and she breathed a sigh of relief as her English accent returned and she went back to her old self.  "Wow, this is amazing.  I've been wearing that thing for years and it never did anything like that!  Returning to America where it was made must be recharging it or something.  To think I've had a magic necklace all these years and I never knew!"

"It seemed to be making you more... American," gasped Kate in wonder.  

"It was certainly doing something to me," muttered Chloe.  "I think I was turning into a bit of a bitch actually.  I was having some pretty... 'weird' thoughts and I could feel myself getting all mean and slutty.  Good job I worked it out in time to stop the changes..."

"But don't you want to know what the full transformation is like?" asked Kate, her eyes glittering as she looked enviously at her friend.  "You could always take it off and go back to normal later."

"Not really - I think this thing is dangerous, I was having some really nasty thoughts Kate..."

But Kate wasn't listening, she had picked up the necklace and was playing with it lovingly.   "Well if you don't wanna try it, I will.  I kinda wanna know what it would feel like to be a hot American bitch.  You don't mind do you?"

Not waiting for permission, Kate slid the necklace on and grinned.  "Ooooh, I can feel it tingling already."

"Hey, that's mine - give it back," snapped Chloe feeling a surge of irrational jealousy suddenly.  How dare this bitch take her necklace?

"Oh pleeeease Chloe, just let me try it for a bit," grinned Kate.  "I promise I'll give it back later..."

"No, I want it back now," shrieked Chloe going to grab her friend... but with a sudden laugh Kate pushed her back and then turning ran into the bathroom and pulled the bolt shut.

"No you bitch, open this door!" screamed Chloe as she battered the door futilely and Mike watched in embarrassment as Chloe tried to break it down.

But there was no answer... and soon Chloe gave up.

"Fine, I'm gonna go get a crow-bar from the local store, then you'll be sorry.  Keep an eye on the door and don't let that bitch out of here," snapped Chloe at Mike as she stormed out.  He gulped and dutifully turned to watch the bathroom.


For a moment nothing happened, then suddenly Mike heard the bolt slide open and the door to the bathroom opened.  "Mmmmh, like has that dumb slut left us all alone?" giggled the naked blonde babe standing in the doorway eyeing Mike hungrily.  It was Kate and her transformation was nearly complete.  The formerly flat-chested plain Jane was now a blonde beach bunny with a killer body and massive tits.  She looked amazing.

"Sooooo, like how do you like the new me?" giggled Kate in a slutty American accent, running her manicured hands over her tanned skin and smiling at the suddenly aroused Mike.  "Ooooooh a new me totally needs a new name - how about you call me Katie?  He he,  I feel so fucking good Mike, mmmmmmh, that dumb slut Chloe was stupid to ever take off this necklace - it's turned me into such a spoiled little attention whore, I love it!"

"Oh my God... Katie... you look amazing," gasped Mike as she approached.

"Mmmmmh, I feel amazing Mike.  I'm a total slut now and I just wanna fuck guys and suck cock."

"But what about Chloe?" whimpered Mike as the ravenous blonde grabbed his trousers and began pulling them down.

"What about her?" grinned Katie as she went to work pleasing her first dick of the night, "Mmmmmh, give me all your cum baby, I want it sooooo bad,"


By the time Chloe got back to the apartment with her new crow-bar - it was to find her best-friend gone, her necklace stolen and her boyfriend lying exhausted on the couch with his drained dick still hanging out.  "I'm sorry babe, I tried to stop her but she made me cum so quickly."

The new owner of the magic slut necklace was loose and she was on home turf at last...

THE END

Comments

  1. Amazing evie , always look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A suggestion if you fancy a follow up caption would be one where a dorky American girl gets turned in a chav, perhaps it's earrings ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Evie, not sure if this is something you are interested in but I found a complete back up of your old tumblr blog online. Am happy to share if you want

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *