Confidence Trick

Shauna had always been an overprotective older sister, so she was genuinely worried about her shy little brother Max going to University and not fitting in. He was too quiet and too withdrawn to thrive on his own and as their Dad was dead and her Mom showed little interest in academia, she felt responsible for him.  She was concerned he would hate the experience so much that he would drop out - squandering his potential and ruining his life. 

Luckily she had an ace up her sleeve. A magical ring she had never dared use fully. When worn, it gave the wearer increased confidence by absorbing it from those around you and making you fit in with them. Sure... it would change Max, but Shauna thought only for the better.

Before he left - Shauna gave Max the ring and convinced him to wear it by telling him it was a lucky ring and she'd like him to always wear it.  She was sure that once he got to University the ring would make him a total dude and he would easily be a popular confident frat boy in no time.

Shauna was pleased her plan was working. She had loved University, and the confident blonde beauty had revelled in every moment.  Now her brother would have an equally valuable time. She saw Max to the train and she promised they would meet up in a few weeks and she would see how he was doing. She couldn't wait to see how the ring had helped him...

For the next few weeks Max went really quiet, but then Shauna assumed he was busy getting on with his new life. She texted him a few times, even tried ringing but got no response. Finally she decided to pay him a visit and made her way to the campus dorms... 

After asking at the front desk, Shauna felt a rising confusion as she was led to the girls dorms and she knocked on a door to have a skinny blonde bitch open it and squeal excitedly. "Big sis, you're finally here," giggled the girl with a grin on her face as she hugged Shauna and stood back so her sister could check her out.

Max was now a skinny, sexy blonde with a bare midriff and a pair of hot pants showing off his slutty tanned legs. His clothing was designer and his makeup immaculate. He now looked like a hot college party girl and his sassy attitude and spoiled demanour were totally different to his old personality.

"M...Max?" stammered Shauna in horror as the sexy blonde grinned at her and nodded.

"Well... Minnie now, but yeah it's me your little Sis... formerly brother."

"What happened to you?"

"Ohhhh, I have no idea. I just turned into a girl overnight but I totally love it.  Luckily we hadn't registered our courses so I fooled them into thinking there was a mistake and I was always a girl. Now I have a new life as Minnie and it's lush."

Shauna realised with horror that somehow the ring had caused this... but how? It wasn't supposed to have effects like this was it? As she stood next to the smirking blonde, she began to feel a strange sensation... a tingling in her head and a sudden meekness and submissiveness around her cute little sister began to develop.

"Ugghhhh Minnie... I feel funny... I... what's happening?"

"Shhhhh, it will be over soon Shauna. I'm just draining your confidence and your sexiness. Soon I'll be even hotter than you and you'll be my plain and boring faithful big sister, totally devoted to me."

"Nooooo, I thought you didn't know why you changed... how are you doing this?"

"Oh don't be so dumb Sis. I lied to you of course. When I got to Uni and began to instantly feel more confident I figured out it must have something to do with this ring. I researched it and learned all about it.  With a little practice I found I could focus its power and drain the will of others... stealing their attractiveness too. Mmmmh and it feels so fucking good to steal other girls attributes and make myself a bitch."

Minnie moaned as her breasts began to get bigger and Shauna's tits began to shrink. "Ohhhh fuck yes, I was always jealous of your big boobs. Now I'm gonna be the hot slut of the family."

Shauna watched in horror as he 'sister' grew even sexier and bitchier looking. 

"Mmmmh feels so fucking good. Ahhhhh, I've always wanted to be a girl. Growing up -  you were my role model and I was always jealous of your confidence and beauty. As soon as I discovered the rings power I began to drain all hot girls on campus.  I only meant to take a little but it felt amazing and soon I realised I wanted to be the hottest, sluttiest bitch I could."

Minnie stretched happily, her big new breasts straining against her tight top as she revelled in her power. "Ahhhh I can't wait to test these babies out and titfuck some hot frat boys. I love sucking cock and getting pumped in my tight sorority pussy. This is the best life ever hey Sis?"

Shauna just nodded shyly as her confident and dominant little sister grinned at her naughtily.  "Say sis.. are you still dating that hot guy Brad? I think you should invite him over and let me hang out with him... now you're flat chested he will probably want a real pair of tits to play with..."

A few hours later Shauna sat obediently outside her sisters dorm listening to Minnie moan and gasp in ecstasy as she fucked Brad. She could hear wet slaps and giggles through the thin walls and as she waited she idly imagined her sisters big tits bouncing up and down as she rode Brad's dick. She wanted to care about it, but Minnie had drained her confidence and agency... all that mattered now was making Minnie happy. "Ohhhh yes Brad.. cum inside my tight pussy... you're my man now..."

Minnie had taken everything she wanted. She was definitely a hot little confidence trickster and she was never going back to her boring old life now...

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *