Brain Buddies



When Sheldon received a series of panicked Whatsapp messages from his best-friend Karl begging him to come round at once - he immediately knew something bad must have happened.  Karl would not have invoked the 'Emergency Brain Buddy Protocol' if it wasn't a real emergency.  Sheldon had rushed round expecting a chemical spill, or a bad accident of some kind - but looking at the hot blonde slut giggling on Karl's bed, he had to admit he hadn't expected anything like this.

"Karl... is that you?"

"Yeah, but ooooh, you can like call me Katie now," giggled the former boy as he played with a pair safety glasses and blew a kiss at his friend.  "Seeing as I'm a girl now I prefer like Katie.  It's cute and I like cute."

Sheldon just stared at his friend in horror.  How had this happened? He and Karl were both the cleverest boys at their school and had been firm friends for years.  The two of them had begun to experiment with some pretty crazy stuff over the last few years which is why they'd made a 'brain buddy' pact that if something went wrong the other would help.  He had no idea that Karl had been working on anything that could do this though.

"Karl... ahem, Katie... what did you do?  How did this happen?"

"Well ummmmmm, I like invented a body machine thingy that used ummmm like some sort of energy to like change a persons body and mind however I ummmm liked.  But I must have like totally messed up because I turned myself into a girl and now I can't ummm, remember how to reverse it cos I made myself like dumb."


Looking at the ditzy, bubblegum blonde in front of him it was hard to believe this was really Karl.  Maybe it was all a big joke. 

"Don't you like believe me?  Ooooh you have to believe me.  Look I'll prove it to you and like show you the machine."

Katie led him to the corner and showed Sheldon the device.  It looked like a converted sunbed, connected to an array of computers.   Karl had linked it all up and created some sort of morphing machine.  Amazing!  "Katie I have no idea how this works, is there any clue of what it does and how?"

"Ooooh, oh yeah.  Karl like made a recording of him turning into me.  Maybe that will help?  Do you ummm like wanna see it?"  She bent over to get a camera from the corner and Sheldon gulped as he saw Katie's perfect little ass was flashing at him.  As she grabbed the camera, she also clumsily hit a switch on the machine and the tubes flickered to life.  "Oh, sorry!"

She tossed the camera to Sheldon, and watching it back he gazed in amazement as a naked Karl climbed into the machine, activated it and then began to transform.  Some sort of weird energy pulsed through the tubes, bathing him in light and the nerdy boy moaned and groaned as his dick retracted and he became soft and sexy - just like the hot girls from school that both boys secretly fantasized about.  Blonde hair grew from Karl's scalp and he played with his pussy and boobies as he became a giggling little slut and turned fully into Katie.

"Hot huh?" Katie giggled as she accidentally bumped into the computers in the corner with her perky bum and they whirred into life.  "Whoops, I'm like such a ditz."

"This is incredible, you made a machine that can turn a person into anything they desire.  But why did Karl program it to make him into you?  Was it a mistake?"

"Ohh ummm, I can't like remember.  I'm sooooo dumb now," purred Katie. "But there was like some sort of note in the machine... just stuck to the inside bit.  Can you like ummm see it?"

Sheldon couldn't see a note, but he bent forward to look anyway.  At that exact moment, Katie casually reached over to the computers and flicked a switch.  Sheldon yelped as he was dragged forward into the machine by some sort of energy and found he couldn't move.

"Sorry baby, but I'm soooo fucking horny and I need to fuck a guy soooo bad.  I like built this machine weeks ago and began experimenting.  Guess I found being a horny blonde bitch was totally my style.  I looooove being a hot little slut, but I'm bored of playing on my own.  That's why I tricked you into coming here.  We're gonna go from brain buddies into fuck buddies and I'm gonna turn you into a hot, dumb jock who can give me the hard fucking I need."

"No," groaned Sheldon as the machine began to hum, "don't do this to me!"

But it was too late and Katie grinned triumphantly as the nerd in front of her was bathed in light and began to change.  She felt her pussy get wet as she watched muscle ripple across his formerly weedy body and his average dick began to grow.  Now this was more like it.

"Ooooh that's it baby, turn into a stud and give me that big dick."


In moments Sheldon was no more and the grinning Alpha male who climbed out of the converted sunbed stretched happily.  "Ahhhh, that's better.  Sheldon is no more, now I am Steve.  It feels good to be a strong powerful man at last.  Now come here you little slut and suck my dick."

Katie giggled happily as her new man took charge and commanded her to suck his dick.  She eagerly obeyed, climbing onto the bed and sliding his huge cock into her wet pink mouth. Sucking and slurping she thought about how good this dick was going to feel inside her.  She'd known her naughty little trap would work and Sheldon would fall for it.  He'd always been gullible and easy to fool despite his intelligence.


"After I finish fucking your slutty little brains out, you're gonna help me dismantle the machine so we are stuck this way forever," grinned Steve.  "I never wanna go back to being a nerd and I want you to be my cocksucking little slut forever."

Katie just giggled and nodded.  Her new man was everything she had ever wanted and best of all, she didn't have to do any thinking for herself anymore.

Things couldn't get much more perfect than that...

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *