Ghost-Ring


April knew that her Daddy - Richard, hated and disapproved of her hot black boyfriend Shane, but she was a twisted little slut and she didn't care what he thought.  The fact that her Daddy hated the thought of her fucking a strong big-dicked black guy, just made her hornier and she loved to tease Richard by dressing like a whore and parading her half naked body around the house at every opportunity - not to mention riding Shane's big cock every chance she got.

Of course - April wouldn't have dared acted this way if there was anything Richard could do about it, but she had been emboldened since she had inherited her Grandmothers Ghost Ring.   When she wore it she found she had the power to transform herself or other people into a ghost form.  When in that form, they became completely insubstantial and unable to affect the world.  She had used the power to turn her Daddy into a ghost several times when Shane had come round and had enjoyed making him watch helplessly whilst she fucked her boyfriend in front of him.

"Mmmmmh, I love making you watch me Daddy... watching that big dick stretching out my tight eighteen year old pussy and making me cum so good.  I know you hate Shane, just because he's turned me into his little cock-whore.  I'm his now Daddy and you're so jealous."

One evening Richard was trying to read his book when he felt a familiar shiver and looking up he saw his daughter in the doorway pointing at him.  The ring on her finger glowed ghostly white and Richard groaned as his body faded out and he became an insubstantial spirit.

"Shane will be here any minute Daddy, come watch the show."  April made a tugging gesture and Richard felt himself dragged forward.  The wearer of the ring had absolute control over the spirits it created and he was once more his daughters slave.

As he floated behind April, Richard racked his brains for a way out of this situation.  He couldn't bear to watch April having sex for the next four hours, there had to be a way out of this.  But he knew it was hopeless, he had tried everything in the past and nothing worked.  Richard just ground his teeth together.  There was nothing he could do... as long as April had the Ghost Ring, she was too powerful.  

As they walked through the Hallway, Richard tutted to himself.  Since inheriting the ring, April had given up any pretence of housework or chores.  Now the Hallway was a mess of handbags, high heels and other crap. It was perhaps karma that caused April to suddenly trip up and fall over her own carelessly abandoned heels. As she did so, the ring flashed and April barrelled out of her own body in ghost form... her soul departing her physical form and leaving it behind.

"Woah, I didn't even know I could do that," groaned a groggy April looking at her ghostly body in amazement.  She turned round to face her Daddy, her limp and soulless body now lying between them... the ring still glimmering on its finger.  Her body was just an empty vessel now - waiting to be filled by a soul.  And there were two potential souls standing right by...

"Oh shit," gasped April as she realised the danger and Richard's eyes lighting up as he realised at exactly the same moment that her body was now empty and waiting for a soul to drive it.

"NOOOOOO!" screamed April diving for her body, but it was too late as Richard leapt inside instead and his his ghost merged with it her sexy teenage form.  April was sent throwing back, repelled by an invisible force-field around her body.  It had a soul now and only one could fit inside at a time.


"Oooooh fuck," moaned Richard as he touched and stroked his daughters soft tanned skin.  He could suddenly taste her lipstick, feel her hair and smell her perfume.  The air brushed against his naked skin and he could feel her tits on his chest as her body became his own.  The ghost ring shone on his sexy pink nailed finger... he was April now.

"Mmmmmh, it feels amazing inside your body," giggled Richard in April's soft sexy voice.  "What a stroke of luck. You've spent all these months teasing me, and now I get to be you!"

"No Daddy - get out of my body, that's mine," screamed April as she circled him menacingly and tried to grab him... her ghostly hands just passing through him.

"Actually bitch - this is my body now, and I think you'll find you have to do what I say.  Get back and stand in the corner."

The ring shone and to her horror April found herself obeying.

"Now you little slut, you've treated me badly for months.  It's revenge time.  Firstly, your name isn't April anymore, that's my name now.  Your name is now Slut.  You understand?"

Slut nodded as the ring shone and she had no choice but to obey.  The new April laughed nastily.  "I think the kinky fucked up shit you do must be something to do with how your brain is wired.  I'm having all sorts of horrible thoughts now I'm in your body and I think I like it.  I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine bitch, I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend and make you watch.  I can't wait to get some of that big black cock you are always boasting about."

"No Daddy - you can't be serious," shrieked Slut, "my body is making you act insane... you have to get out of there, we can still fix this."

"I'm not your Daddy anymore Slut.  I'm April now... and I think I like it."

Richard grinned as he rubbed his daughters tight pussy through her clothes and felt himself getting wet.  This was so fucking delicious, he was young and sexy again. The ghost ring had given him everything he could ever dream of.  His tight hungry cunt was aching for cock and he wanted to be a bad girl and let all his inhibitions go.

"I think I'm gonna like being a hot little slut, being you is gonna be fun.  Don't worry - I'm sure I will leave your body eventually and let you back in."


Of course Richard meant what he said until he got his first taste of Shane's big black cock.  As he rode his lover on the bed and Slut looked on in jealousy and horror, the new April realised that she would do anything to stay this way forever.

And as long as she had the ghost-ring on - she would...

THE END

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *