Helping Daddy (Quickie)


Amy was pleased to see her eighteen year old son Jamie was finally warming to his scientist step-father Richard.  It had been her idea for Jamie to become Richard's assistant and for him to help her husband unlock the secrets of the mysterious 'Elixir'.
Jamie had been reluctant at first... but after one day of working with Richard he had seemingly undergone an entire personality shift and now he was even more eager than Richard to go the lab upstairs and experiment every day.
The two of them would be gone for hours and when they finally emerged from the room upstairs it was always sweaty and with grins on their faces... yet... neither of them seemed to be any nearer completing the project than when they started. It sometimes made her wonder what they were actually doing up there.
Amy would have shown more of an interest, but she had bigger fish to fry. Mysterious credit card purchases, ordering women's clothing to their address had started to occur and some of her makeup and jewellery had gone missing. None of the clothes ever arrived... they were all things a hot skinny bitch might wear... it was weird, like someone was getting them before she could.
She wondered if the boys knew anything, but they had made her promise not to interfere or disturb them when they were working and she could never find the time to ask them. 
Still - the strange rhythmic thuds... crashes and occasional cries and moans she thought she could hear when they were upstairs were definitely intriguing and eventually her curiosity got the better of her. She was curious what they were up to.
Amy crept upstairs and into the room that adjoined her husbands home lab. The door that connected the rooms had frosted glass and she gasped as she saw the silhouette of two figures... one pressed up against the glass. 
"Ooooh yes Daddy... fuck your little slut harder, ohhhhh your cock feels so good inside me.  Pump me full of Elixir and then pump me full of  your cum... I wanna be your little bitch forever."
Grunts and moans filled the air as Richard fucked some hot girl against the door. Amy sobbed and gasped as she watched the horrible scene unfolding. She shrieked and turning ran downstairs in a panic. Some little slut was in HER house fucking HER husband.
Scrabbling for a kitchen knife and determined to go upstairs and threaten the dirty little slut, Amy turned and gasped as she saw that the girl had followed her down and was now standing in the doorway smirking. The little bitch was wearing a red dress that Amy recognised from the rogue clothes order...
"Hello Mommy... please put that knife down before you hurt yourself and lets talk."

"What are you talking about... who the fuck are you?" screamed Amy brandishing the knife at the intruder.

"It's me Jamie... although I prefer Jaimee when I'm a girl."

"Wh... what? It can't be..."

How could this evil bitch be her son? Amy squinted... the girl did kind of look a bit like her Jamie... only... better. 

"How? Why?"

"The Elixir transformed me into a girl and I LOVE it. I'm so glad I started helping Daddy. On the first day we worked together, I tried the Elixir and once I became a girl I was an instant addict," grinned Jaimee as she calmly walked over. "It transformed my mind too. It made me realise that now I'm a Princess who deserves everything she wants. Daddy was no match for my new body, he's in love with me now and he fucks me soooooo good."

Amy gasped as Jaimee's hand closed round her own and with impossible strength she easily drove Amy down to the ground and caused her to drop the knife.

"I don't want to hurt you Mommy... but I will if I have to."

"Wh...what do you want?"

"Mmmmh everything. I want your husband, your money and most importantly your son. Soon he will be me forever. At the moment I still turn back into him regularly, but once we perfect the Elixir I will get to be this way forever. We probably would have already done it, if we weren't spending so much time fucking."

"You're crazy... why are you telling me all this, you must know I will stop you?"

"Haha... do you really think this is the first time this has happened?" Laughed Jaimee as she pulled a clear syringe out from behind her back and jabbed it into her mothers neck. "Soon you won't remember any of this.  We've already wiped your memory three times."

Leaving her mother writhing on the floor as the drug wiped out the memories of the last hour, Jamiee turned away and headed upstairs. She still had time left before she turned back and her tight pussy was ready to get fucked again. 

"Mmmmmh time to help Daddy again... I love being his little slutsistant."



Comments

  1. This is wonderful evie, I look forward to your captions and you never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *