Our dreams are both coming true...



Message from ALEX... 11.38 PM

"Hiya Joe. Hope you don't mind me sending you a selfie - but I'm lying here in bed, your potion throbbing through my body and I'm feeling so fucking horny. I feel like such a slut now - I'm exactly the kind of naughty, blonde minx I always wanted to be and it's all thanks to you.

Mmmmh, I can't believe how exciting this is - I wish I had believed you earlier when you told me you were a Warlock and that you could make a potion that could make my dreams come true. I would have done this years ago if I could.

All my life I knew I wanted to be a girl. Mmmh and not just an ordinary nice girl. No... my dream girl was to be a teenage bimbo. A bad girl who looks amazing and get whatever she wants.

Oooooh I was so envious of those popular girls at school in their tiny hot pants and with their long gel nails and long blonde hair. They all had dumb names like Britney, Amber and Madison and were skinny little minxes. Spoiled naughty brats who loved sucking cock and teasing the boys in their thongs and crop-tops. I wanted to be one of them so bad. Now at last I am!

When you told me the potion could make me a slut and much more I couldn't refuse. I was so nervous when I drunk it just before I climbed into bed. I was even a little scared. After all - there's no going back.  The potion will change everything about my life. Alex was vanish and I will be Lexie for the rest of my days. Only you and I will ever know there was a boy once...

And it feels so good Joe.  I have a pussy now and it's fucking heavenly. It feels so amazing when I slip my fingers inside myself and play.  I'm lying here fingering myself and moaning happily. Mmmmh and my boobies are just so sensitive and make me feel so girly. The potion did exactly what you said it would - it's made me have all of a girls desires and sex drive.  I like boys now Joe I REALLY like boys.

My room has changed... my clothes have changed... I'm so excited. This is like Christmas times a million. Part of me wants to jump out of bed and try on all my new bras and dresses - but I don't wanna wake up my parents.

It's gonna be so weird tomorrow going to school as a hot girl - hanging out with the clique and talking like  dumb dumb teenage bimbo.  Shit I'm so wet just thinking about it. I can't wait to do my hair and nails and makeup and ooooh fuck I'm just lying here giggling and laughing at how mad this all is.

You've made all my dreams come true Joe - but also I can't wait till I can repay the favour and make yours come true too. Just like I promised I'm gonna be your girl and help you lose your virginity. You're kinda hot so don't think this is just because I owe you. I can't wait to be with you.

Oooh how soon can we fuck tomorrow? Maybe we should do.it in the bathroom? Or should we do it after school at my place? Mmmmh, I'm so excited - my dreams are all coming true and it's all thanks to you... I wanna suck your dick so bad now. I wanna dress up in all my new clothes and makeup and be your little whore.

Promise me Joe.. promise me you'll fuck me tomorrow and use me like your slut. I wanna feel your dick in all my holes... I want your cum dripping down my body I wanna be a bad girl for you.

Oooh shit I'm cumming just thinking about it. Mmmh we're gonna be so happy together.

All your dreams are gonna cum true tomorrow Joe.  You're gonna fuck my tight pussy so good and I can't wait to be your slut.

Till tomorrow baby...

Love Lexie.

Xxx"


Comments

  1. I'm ready to be on either end of this deal. Amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *