Test subject



Bree was really pissed off.  When you're a hot slut with a cum fetish and your stud of a boyfriend develops weird erectile dysfunction- it can be a bit of a downer.  She hadn't been fucked properly in weeks and Alex couldn't seem to cum for her. His flaccid dick was soooooo disappointing. She used every trick she knew to get him hard - but no cum and no erections were forthcoming.

That was a massive problem for her. Bree loved sex and she really liked cum... she lived for it, she wanted to bathe in the stuff and if Alex couldn't ejaculate for her tight sexy body - she would have to end it and find someone who could.

Alex claimed it was because of stress being put on him by the football coach - extended training and draining days and he refused to see a Doctor - but Bree wasn't prepared to wait much longer for him to fix what was wrong.  She didn't get Daddy to buy her big fake plastic DD tits so she could sit at home masturbating with a dildo- she needed a cock between those tits and cum dripping down them. She needed to be satisfied.

Bree wasn't one to waste time. She was a rich evil bitch who could get whatever she needed so she invested in some illegal steroid pills called 'Buff up'.  They were guaranteed to make men more virile - but she wasn't a complete idiot. She didn't want to hurt her man. She would need to test them first - and who better than the biggest nerd at school Kieran?



Kieran agreed to take the pills for a week in return for Bree making his life easier and to get the popular kids to stop bullying him.  She was interested what effect the concentrated steroids, testosterone and adrenaline would do to his skinny frame and weak little body.  If they damaged him she would know not to use them... if they worked she was looking forward to making Alex buff again. Her pussy was hungry for Alpha cock... she needed it bad.

Feeling excited, Bree finally hooked up with Kieran a week later.  Her mouth dropped open as he bashfully entered the room and she saw the changes the pills had wrought.


"Holy fuck... you're a fucking stud," she gasped - her mouth opening in amazement as she beheld the ripped six-foot-four hottie in front of her.

The former nerd was now built like a body-builder with massive arm muscles and a rippling chest. His clothes didn't even fit him properly anymore - particularly his shirt and his six-pack was on show for all the world to see.

Kieran looked embarrassed and blushed as Bree hungrily drank him in. "Yeah... these pills have really made me bulk up. I feel like such a fake.  My parents took me to a doctor and nobody can explain it. I kept quiet about the pills like you said. Now I'm the centre of attention. The local paper wants to write a story about me. And I keep getting girls coming up to me... I feel so embarrassed about it."

Bree laughed. "Embarrassed? You should be flaunting that body hun.  You could fuck any woman you wanted to now Kieran. You're a total knockout. My pussy is getting wet just looking at you.  Your arms are as thick as my waist. Mmmmh these pills are amazing. But did they work on your sex drive?"

"Yeah... I can't stop masturbating. I have to cum at least six times a day  now and so much cum comes out - I don't know what to do."

"I know what to do... show me your cock right now... I wanna see it," grinned Bree eagerly sinking to her knees and pulling at his pants. Kieran blushed as she pulled down his jeans and reaching inside whipped out his huge new dick.


"Ohhhhh my Goddddd - you're huge and you aren't even fully erect yet!  This is the biggest dick I have ever seen."

"I used to only be a few inches and  now I have this damn thing between my legs. It's driving me crazy. I can't stop thinking about sex and I'm constantly getting aroused.  When I cum... it blasts out everywhere... I become like an animal."

Bree giggled as she goggled at his cock. "I have friends who would kill to fuck you. Are you seriously telling me you haven't been getting any pussy this week?"

Kieran shrugged. "I've never been with a girl - I'm still a virgin. I'm shy. Besides I'm happy to wait..."

"Screw that Kieran... I haven't been fucked properly in weeks and I wanna try this thing out."

Bree began to stroke his dick and to her delight it got instantly hard like a tent pole. It was massive and firm with an excellent girth. Kieran moaned as she jerked it. "Nooooo... stop that. What about your boyfriend?"

"That loser can't even get hard anymore. You're already champing at the bit and I only just got going. This is the cock I deserve!  Why waste pills on that idiot when I already have you? You're smart and now you're buff. I made you the ideal man. Now with the right girl to teach you a little self confidence and how to be an Alpha - you'll be unstoppable. You're my new boyfriend..."

"But... I kinda hoped you would let me go back to normal after this."

"Kieran... shut up and put that fat cock between my tits.  Let me show you what it feels like to fuck a woman. A couple of weeks with me and you'll soon shape up to be a real man. Believe me - soon you won't wanna change back."

"After all - I know that if I was in your shoes - I'd most definitely want a piece of my body. Check out my tits Kieran... all the boys love my big tits." Ripping off her top so she only had her bra on, Bree posed for Kieran and smiled as his cock got even harder. She then took it in her hand, spat on it and slid it between her big round tits. Jerking her chest up and down she began to give him an amazing titjob.

"You like having that huge cock between my big tits? God I've missed this so much."


Kieran was in heaven. He had never imagined anything could ever feel so good. Up and down went the tits - his cock buried deep between them. This was like his greatest fantasy come true. He couldn't hold it and began to cum almost instantly... thick white ropes of it flopping onto Bree's massive rack and dripping down everywhere.

"Ohhhhhh shit... ohhh fuck it's so good..."

"Wait you're cumming already?" sighed Bree as his jizz erupted over her tits. She loved watching it drip over her bosom and had definitely missed this- but she had hoped for more. Maybe the pills weren't so good after all.

But Kieran's dick was still hard... she was about to learn that he was now a multiple orgasm kind of guy...

"Uggghhh that's nothing. I have to ejaculate at least three or four more times per session.  It gets harder each time I cum... the final load is always the biggest and I'm still always rock hard and horny till I blow. "

Bree's eyes lit up in delight. "Wow - you really are my kind of guy.  I want more cum... stick your dick in me and fuck my pussy."

Kieran hesitated as he lowered his dick to Bree's pussy lips. "What do I do? Shouldn't I have a condom on or something?"

"Fuck that... I need you in me bare back. Pull out when you need to cum... or dump it inside me. I don't care anymore. Just fuck meeee!"

Grabbing his dick Bree impatiently guided it into her tight pussy and sighed as she felt Kieran stretch out her cunt and begin to fuck her.

"Holy shit Bree... ahhhhhh this feels amazing. My dick is filling you up and I'm inside you. Oh my God I'm not a virgin anymore... I have my dick inside a girl!"

"You sure do... now shut up and fuck her! Please Kieran I'm so wet and horny for your dick. Fuck me... hard!"

Kieran began to pump her... slowly at first. Then as her warm juices lubricated his enormous shaft Kieran began to slide into Bree's tight body more easily with every thrust and Bree spread her legs wider to give him better access.

"Ohhhhh fuck... it's so big... ohhh shit I needed this so badly. Fuck me harder Kieran HARDER!"

Kieran's strength and stamina had been massively increased by the pills.  He began to thrust his hips faster and faster, causing Bree to scream in ecstasy as he fucked her just as she wanted.

"Ohhhh yes! Do you like how that feels baby?"

"YES... it feels great," roared Kieran, "ohhhh wow I love this."

"Ohhhh shittttt!" screamed Bree suddenly and Kieran slowed in worry.

"Did I hurt you?"

"I'M CUMMING YOU IDIOT... DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP! HARDER HARRRDER!"

Kieran resumed fucking Bree as she furiously rubbed her clit and bucked against him... his cock felt amazing inside her - like he had joined with her body. As she screamed and moaned he was shocked as juices suddenly squirted from her pussy and she writhed and shook, incoherent sounds coming from her drooling mouth. "Yeeeeeessssssssss!"

It took her a few moments to recover whilst he carried on gently fucking herm "Ohhhh Kieran fuck... I've never squirted like that before, your cock - ahhhhh it's just so deep inside and I love it. Yes Kieran! I love your cock so much... keep going... ahhhh ohhhh wow."

Kieran grunted and pounded Bree as she orgasmed again and he felt her pussy tighten around his cock.  He groaned as he felt the pressure building in his balls. He was gonna cum... harder than he had ever cum before. He increased his rhythm to her slutty encouragement. 

"Cum for me Kieran. Cum all over me or in me... just give me that cum."

Kieran almost dumped it inside her, but at the last minute he chickened out. Instead he desperately pulled out just in time.

"OHHHHHH HOLYYYYY FUCK!"


Kieran's cock erupted sending cum fountaining out. The pressure was so intense it sprayed as far as Bree's head - landing on her face and getting into her hair. She clearly loved it as she giggled and luxuriated in his spray.

"Fuck Kieran... no one's ever managed to cum that far for me before. You're a fucking sex God! Mmmh but next time I want you to cum inside me. I wanna be full up with your seed. Now cum and cuddle with me."

They lay on Bree's bed, her soft head on his manly chest. Bree smiled as she traced the muscles on her new boyfriends body.  Alex would be upset - but that was tough shit. No one was gonna fuck with Kieran now. He was naive and lacked confidence but with some advice from her, she was sure she could toughen him up and make him a popular boy.

And if not...

Well - she could always find another test subject and start again!

The End






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *