Ball-breaker (quickie)


Mrs Jackson had always been a complete ball-breaker.  She loved to tease and punish her students, always dressing in a slutty and provocative manner, but acting like a complete bitch.  There was nothing she enjoyed more than making her students suffer; forcing them into detention, or marking their work down... controlling and manipulating their lives until they were her helpless puppets.  She was pure evil and she revelled in it.

Ryan and Mikey were sick of the bitch bossing them around, but there wasn't much they could do about it, until one day Ryan was on the web and he came across a weird website all about magic.  There were detailed instructions for a possession spell and Ryan got excited as he read that a user could enter someone else's body for a while, and whilst inside, alter their personality and their mind.  If this worked - Ryan could become Mrs Jackson for a while and make her into a better person, by the time he left her body she could be a reformed character.

Ryan waited until after school when everyone had gone, and he and Mikey snuck into Mrs Jackson's room ready to execute their plan.

"What do you two want?" she sneered coldly as they entered, unaware of the danger she was in.  Ryan quickly advanced towards her, already whispering the spell under his breath.  His body began to glow and shimmer and Mrs Jackson only had time to widen her eyes slightly as Ryan stepped forward and pushed into her sexy body - vanishing inside her almost instantly.

"Ooooooof," grunted Mrs Jackson... her eyes rolling back as Ryan slid into her body and easily took control. She didn't even resist and Ryan laughed as he looked down to see he was now in his teachers body and fully in control.  He could feel Mrs Jackson's sexy lingerie... her panties snapped tight against his ass cheeks and her huge breasts on his chest.  Licking his lips to taste her lipgloss, Ryan marvelled at how weird - but nice everything felt.  

"It worked - I'm her," he giggled in Mrs Jackson's sexy voice, breathing in his new sexy scent and running his hands over his sexy MILF body in delight. 

"I can't believe it worked," grinned Mikey as his friend checked out his new body.  "Now you can alter her personality and mind."


But something was wrong.  Ryan wasn't listening to his friend.  His mind was being assaulted by a thousand memories and feelings... memories and feelings that weren't his own.   Neither boy had read the spell properly.  The possession spell clearly stated that upon taking possession of a new body, the personality and memories of the possessor would alter to match their new body.  Ryan thought he had the ability to change Mrs Jackson, but in truth it was him who was now about to change...

Wicked dirty thoughts began to throb in Ryan's mind and a delicious feeling of superiority and female dominance began to grow in his heart. It felt so perfect, he never wanted it to end.

Ooooh yes!  I'm an evil, slutty, bitch... and this feels amazing.  My new body is waaaaay better than my old one.  Yes!  I think I like this!  I like this a lot!  Why should I change Mrs Jackson when I could become more like her?  That's it... I should be just like her, her memories are so hot.  What a nasty bitch  I am.  YES make me into her I LOVE this!

Mikey was oblivious to his friends corruption at first, but then to his horror Mrs Jackson suddenly began to strip off her clothes.  Underneath she was dressed in super sexy lingerie and as she eyed him with undisguised lust Mikey gulped in fear.

Mmmmmh, I think Mrs Jackson's mind has completely overwhelmed me.  I can't stop thinking about cock and my pussy is dripping wet.  Shit... being a bad bitch feels amazing.  Fuck it, I'm staying in here forever.  Just think of all the fun I can have as a bad bitch... mmmmmmhhh, oh yeah!

"Sorry Mikey, change of plans... Mrs Jackson's body feels too nice to ever leave.  I think I'm going to become her permanently.  Now - if you don't want me to frame you for Ryan's mysterious disappearance - you will obey me and do everything I command from now on."

Mikey gulped as the new Mrs Jackson advanced towards him.  "You don't have much of a choice but to serve me, but don't worry Mikey, I won't break your balls anymore... you can be the teachers pet.  All you have to do is please your new Mistress and you'll be safe.  The rest of the students won't be half as lucky. Now come here and stick that fat dick inside me..."


Mikey's reluctance to serve his friend quickly evaporated as he got a taste and feel of her tight pussy.  Mikey groaned as he began to pound her against the wall. There was something so hot about fucking such a wicked, slutty bitch, knowing his old friend was completely in character now... and his dick got really hard as he fucked Mrs Jackson up against the classroom wall in her lingerie.

"Good boy... fuck me harder... deeper... ahhhhhhh yes, make Mistress cum!"

Ryan was in heaven as he enjoyed the pleasure his new body could give him.  He understood now what it was to be a bad bitch and he was never going back... he was gonna break so many balls.

THE END


Comments

  1. Amazing. All of your stories are so hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Always lovely to something new from you, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Jackson will continue to have no problems keeping control of her class in every possible way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, always love to see your work. I check almost daily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *