Pinnochi-boobs


Clicking send on my text message, I shivered and groaned as I felt my already massive breasts swell up another cup size - the zipper on my dress popping open as my huge cleavage expanded further and my tits swelled outwards making me feel like such a slut. "Ohhhh fuck," I giggled, moaning as my panties got even wetter and I had to fight a woozy feeling that I might pass out and cum all at the same time.

I could feel Bradley's hot eyes on me and the thought of his dick straining in his pants was already making me so horny.  I knew he wanted me and soon he would be able to have me - fucking my slutty body all night and making us both cum so good.

"Shit Lewis, I can't believe that's really you sat there.  You look so fucking hot," he grunted as I turned to smirk at him.

"Lewis is dead baby, you can call me Leona now."

The scorpion earrings jangled against my head,  their magic making me bitchier with each moment that passed.  Who would have thought that their evil power should feel so good or that I should succumb so quickly to switching gender and embracing my wicked side?

Powered by deception, lies, lust and betrayal - the earrings rewarded bad behaviour and punished good. The naughtier I acted, the more it transformed my body and mind to make me a slutty evil bad girl. If I was good, selfless or kind they would make me make again... I shivered at the thought...

Every lie I told, every person I betrayed just made me stronger. Like an obscene pinocchio- the more I lied and lay with men the hotter I got and the bigger my breasts grew.  My tits felt great, being a girl was soooooo much better than being a man. 

I lifted my foot up and kicking off a heel, slid my stockinged foot over Bradley's crotch.  He was my wife's brother and was married himself.  The text I'd just sent would keep my wife and his busy for the next few hours whilst we fucked like rabbits.

"Ready for some hot cheating sex?" I giggled as I felt his dick stiffen.  

This was gonna be great...



Comments

  1. I love all your caps. I do miss the power swap and strength and muscle theft/swap i don't think ive seen any in a bit. Keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *