Rubbed Out (For Emmen's)


We should have known it was evil the moment we lay our innocent eyes upon it, but our excitement at finding a potential magical artefact was too strong. We'd all read stories of magic lamps and heard tales of genies, so to come across something that looked like it was the real deal was just incredible. 

There we were, me, Jack and Finn.  Three friends from school about the same age.  Jack was thin and wiry, Finn was chubby and scruffy.  The three of us did everything together and they were my best friends in the world.  Today, we'd been exploring my Uncle's antique shop and here in the back room we'd found something.   A genie's lamp - burnished black and horrifically moulded, with a leering demons face and ghoulish stopper at one end.

Finn picked up the lamp and examined it.  "Just like in the stories... maybe if I rub it and unstop it - we will get three wishes.  Imagine what we could do!" Something in my mind screamed this was a dangerous mistake, but before we could stop him, Finn pulled out the stopper and rubbed the lamp. 

For a moment, nothing seemed to happen, then to our amazement a thin stream of black smoke began to billow out of the lamp.  It wrapped around Finn, entwining around his body and snaking around him moving towards his head.

"Uhhhh, guys?  What's happening?" he whimpered as the black smoke encased him and Jack and I both backed away in fear.  "Noooo, please... help meeeee!"

Finn screamed as the smoke reached his head and like a striking viper smashed into his mouth.  He gulped as it began to force its way down his throat and into his body.  For a moment he looked panicked, then suddenly his eyes took on a dopey relaxed, almost pleasurable look and he opened his mouth wider, drooling and moaning strangely as the smoke flowed easily into his now willing body.  In moments it was all inside him and we could see his skin rippling strangely as his eyes flickered and his body swayed.

"Finn are you okay?" I called out to him in a blind panic, not sure whether to run or to go and try to help him.

"Yessssss, I've never felt better," he grinned, "mmmmmh, so much power... so much evil inside me, making me feel so good.  Mmmmmmh, ahhhhhh I need... I need to transform.  This body won't do at all.  I need to be wicked now."

Turning to us with a wild grin on his face, Finn smirked.  "The power of the lamp is inside me. I feel so strong and powerful. I can do anything now.  I am free of the petty concerns of mortality.  I am more than you can ever imagine... I... I am the Genie of the Black Lamp."

"You mean you can grant us wishes?"

Finn shivered.  "Oh yes... I can can grant anyone three wishes.  Even myself.  So I think I'll start by making some much needed changes.  If I'm going to be an all powerful genie, I want to feel like one.  I wish... I wish I had a wicked evil body... a body that suits my new form.  I want to be an evil all powerful genie, I want to experience pleasure and luxury beyond my wildest dreams.  Transform me, let my ascension begin!"

With a mad cackle, Finn threw back his arms and laughed as black lightening flashed around him.  His power caused the air to ripple and the hair to raise on our arms and legs.  With a moan he threw back his head and we watched in horror as our friends self-wish came true and he began to transform into a form more fitting for his new powers.


Finn's chubby body became slim and slender, his skin tightening and growing softer as every inch of hair on his body - save for his head - burned away to leave him smooth and perfect.  His hips cracked out as his frame shrunk and he became tiny and petite, but with the curves of a sexy woman as his dick slithered up into his body and his chest swelled out. 

"Oh yes, this is sooooo good," laughed Finn insanely his voice unbreaking and rising in pitch as his short hair lengthened and his formerly plain features transformed to be both beautiful and mischievous looking.  His clothing shrunk and tightened, giving him an outfit fit for an evil genie - a slutty red bra and panties with fishnet stockings.   Makeup coated the new bitches face as she grabbed her tits and moaned happily.  This female body was so much better...

"Mmmmh, and second I wish that I was a totally evil bitch who enjoys flaunting her slutty body and experiencing pleasure and with all the feminine knowledge and experience a woman might ever need."

Finn threw back his head and groaned as his mind filled with new thoughts of sucking cock, riding dick and dressing up as a woman.  He now had all the instincts and desires his new body needed.

"Mmmmh and finally I wish that everyone would forget Finn ever existed and that from now on they will only remember Faye, the bitchy genie who gets whatever she wants."

There was a flash and we all screamed as hot fire seemed to run through our heads.  When it was over, I saw Faye standing before us with her hips cocked and smirk on her face.  I remembered that she had somehow absorbed the evil power of the lamp and become a genie, but it was like there was also something else I couldn't quite remember.

"Ahhhhh, that's soooo much better.  Now it's time for your wishes boys.  Jack... why don't you go first?"

"Ummmm, I... I don't know, maybe this isn't such a good idea," he whimpered.

"Come on Jack, let me help you.  I can grant you whatever you want.  You just have to say what you most desire," she purred temptingly.

"Well - I wish... I wish I was more attractive to girls," he nervously ventured.

Faye grinned.  "Well, well, well.  Your wish is my command.  Seeing as you didn't state specifically, which gender you meant though, I'll make you into a girl that other girls would consider attractive and aspire to be like."


Jack whimpered as Faye clicked her fingers and he groaned helplessly as she transformed him.  "Hmmm, why don't I make you into a hot slutty MILF," she giggled - wiggling her fingers and grinning as Jack transformed.  Huge tits pushed out of his chest as his clothing became a tight purple bodysuit and black stockings.  His face became that a horny slut as he moaned in ecstasy and succumbed to Faye's evil power.

"Ohhhh fuck, what have you done to me?" he groaned, touching his new body in amazement.

"I've turned you into Tasha... a pussy eating, cock-craving, dirty MILF," she laughed.  "Speaking of which, I'm fucking horny and I need you to eat me out now."

Shoving 'Tasha' to the floor, Faye straddled her and clicked her fingers to transform her own outfit into a kinky mesh number.  The two began to kiss and and touch each other and soon Tasha was moaning and eagerly kissing and rubbing her Mistresses new body as she groaned and revelled in her slutty new body.

"Being a bitch feels good, doesn't it?" laughed Faye as she pulled Tasha's panties to one side and began to lick her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck, yes!  I love it," groaned Tasha as Faye buried her face in her pink wetness and they began to sixty-nine each other.


I watched as the two moaning sluts, licked and lapped.... groped and touched each other.  Soon Tasha and Faye were cumming repeatedly, the two luxurious bitches groaning in unison.

"Ohhhh fuck, that feels so good, but I wish there was a hard cock here too," moaned Tasha.

"Mmmmh, be careful what you wish for... now I have to grant it," giggled Faye as she made her lover cum again.  "Get ready to change genders again... I'm going to make you have the biggest, hardest cock you could possibly imagine."

Tasha groaned, "Noooo, I don't want to go back to being a man,"

"Too bad bitch, you made your wish... besides, I wanna get fucked and cute as you are, I need a man."

Pushing Tasha off, Faye giggled and wiggled her fingers again.  I watched as the writhing MILF on the floor began to transform again, her bones cracking as she turned back to male... only this time she continued to grow and swell beyond Jack's original body - slabs of hard muscle spreading as Tasha became a six foot three Adonis.


"Now this is what I call a man," grinned Faye as Tasha became a hot black guy with a massive dick.  As the last of his femininity faded, he grunted and his eyes fixed on the slutty genie next to him.

"Fucking yes, you little bitch, I feel so fucking powerful.  You can call me Trey now, mmmh I'm gonna fuck you good."

Giggling Faye ran her hands over his hard body in delight.  "Mmmmh, lets fuck in front of him baby, show him what a real guy can do to a girl."

Trey grinned as Faye pulled down his pants and began to stroke his dick.  His cock was huge, massive and hard... just like he had wished for.  Popping it into her slutty mouth, Faye sucked and slurped, making it bigger and bigger.  I watched, unable to stop my own dick stiffening as the two lovers ripped off their clothes and then... when his cock was as hard as it possibly could be... the fucking started.


"Yessssss," groaned Faye in obvious pleasure as Trey lifted up her tiny body and impaled her juicy pussy onto his massive cock.  He slid into her super-tight pussy easily, her gasps of pleasure spurring him on as he began to fuck the evil genie and make her cum repeatedly.

"OHHHH It's so big! YESSSSSSSS, fuck me Trey... make me CUUUUUUUM!"

"Holy fuck, I wish I could fuck this pussy of yours forever and make you cum all the time," grunted Trey as he pounded Faye relentlessly and she giggled in pleasure.

"Mmmmmh, I was hoping you would say that.  My wish is your command.  You will now be my immortal lover and be my slave for all time.  You will serve my every desire and make me cum each time you fuck me.  We're going to have so much fun together Trey."

Sliding off Trey, Faye grabbed his cock and furiously pumped it whilst he moaned and gasped.  Finally she got his reward as he cummed, his semen pouring out to fill her waiting mouth and coat her face.  "Mmmmmh, I love the taste of cum," she purred happily blowing bubbles and playing with it whilst she stroked his rapidly deflating cock and squeezed out every drop.


Turning to me, Faye looked at me... cum dripping down onto her chest.  Swallowing enough that she could speak clearly, her lips twisted into an evil smile.

"So.... what do you want to wish for?"

I had a feeling I was now in a lot of trouble...

THE END

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *