Tip of the iceberg {Quickie}


Being inside a stolen body sure felt weird.  My next-door neighbour was the biggest jock at school and his six-foot-two muscled body was so much more coordinated and powerful than my own weak nerdy one.  It had been my girlfriend Lily's idea to use the ghost mask to become a spectral spirit and float into Dan's body.  She had been jealously admiring the house next door for some time, especially the massive pool.  Her plan was that once I possessed Dan I could invite her round and we could chill out in the water together.

The only problem was that as soon as I jumped inside Dan, I realised his hot girlfriend Casey was also there.  She was paddling in the water, her massive boobs barely contained inside the tiny bikini top she had chosen to wear as she floated over to me with a slutty grin on her beautiful face.

"Your Mum and Dad won't be back for hours, why don't we have some fun?"

I yelped in surprised as Casey straddled me in the pool, reaching down to kiss me and slide her tongue into my mouth.  Her hand went to my crotch and I moaned as her hand slipped into my swimming trunks to wrap around Dan's much bigger cock.

I knew that my girlfriend was probably watching everything, yet that just made it hotter.  She wouldn't be able to see what was happening under the water as Casey untied her bikini bottoms and stroked my dick to make it hard.  Maybe I could convince her later I had been forced to kiss Casey to keep up the illusion.  As long as it went no further, I could probably get away with it.

"Mmmmh, fuck me here in the pool," she whispered into my ear and I groaned as she lifted her lithe, toned, cheerleading body up and guided my cock into her shaven pussy, coming down onto my new dick till it filled her right up.  "Ooooh, yeah... we're so bad and I love it," she purred, beginning to bounce gently in the water as I put my arms around her ass and helped her to ride me.

To an outside observer, it may have looked like we were just kissing and fondling in the pool... but in truth, my hard cock was deep inside Casey as she rode me and moaned... little swells of water spreading out as I fucked her in the sunshine and the warm water.  Her pussy felt amazing, so tight... making me want to cum so hard.  I had always wondered how it would feel to fuck the most popular girl at school and now I knew.

Casey's big tits bounced and she looked deep into my eyes as she squeezed her pussy tight around my cock, and began to slowly and rythmically ride me to orgasm.  I had never had sex as intense and as good as this, was this how it felt to be rich, popular and sexy all the time? As I came inside my 'girlfriend', she giggled and purred like a cat, reaching down to give me another sloppy kiss and slide my cock out of her.

"Mmmmh, I love riding you in the pool.  We can fuck all day though, we have nothing else to do... fancy taking this to the bedroom for round two?"

I nodded eagerly, and we rearranged our clothing to leave the pool.  As Casey lead me upstairs whispering about how she wanted me to fuck her up the ass and do her in every room in the house, I knew I was in for an amazing evening.  All thoughts of Lily were forgotten as I gave myself to Casey.

This fuck-fest was about to begin and I had barely scratched the surface.  I had only just hit the tip of the iceberg, and it was time to have some more fun...

Comments

  1. Mhmmm Love it babe! Maybe in order for Lily to get what she wanted she should take her turn with the ghost mask to possess Casey instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *