Getting Ahead of Herself


"Alex... have you ever wished I was more of a girly girl?" asked Claire shyly to her boyfriend one day as they hung out at her house.  "I mean, do you ever look at those sluts at college with the big tits and blonde hair and wish I was more like them?"

"Ummmmm, can't say it's ever crossed my mind," stuttered Alex slightly nonplussed by his girlfriends odd non-sequitur and deeply uncomfortable with where this might be going.  "You know I love you babe, I don't check out other girls."

Claire laughed, "Hah - sure you do.  I've seen you looking, but that's okay... I still like to check out cute guys sometimes."  Springing onto the bed next to her boyfriend, she playfully twirled her pig-tails and looked him intently in the eye.  "Listen babe, I know this is weird but I kinda have this fetish and now I finally found someone I feel I trust, I want to tell you about it.  Will you hear me out?  Please?"

Alex gulped as Claire took his hand and looked at him pleadingly.  She was clearly desperate to share this with him so he nodded and tried to listen carefully as she poured out her heart to him.

"I know this is going to sound really stupid.  You know that I come across as a confident, forward thinking, feminist girl - and for the most part I am.  I'm probably one of the cleverest people in my class and I'm a firm believer in equality.  But I have these really kinky sexual fantasies that I've never told anyone about. You see - sometimes,  I love to imagine how it would be to be a slutty, manipulative bimbo.  A sort of self-absorbed bitch with massive fake tits and a completely narcissistic personality.  Some horny slut who gets guys to do whatever using her body and living only for selfish pleasure.  I look at the bitches at college with their dumb boyfriends and rich spoiled lives and I get sooooo jealous.  Sometimes I wish I could just be like them, a cruel and horny gold-digger living off some rich sugar daddy. I wish I could ditch boring Claire and be a party girl with a name like Keisha or something. It gets me so wet."

As she described her secret bitchy fantasy, Claire's nipples poked through her shirt and her breathing increased.  Alex could feel her hand gripping his tightly and her pupils were dilated with pleasure. What he didn't tell her was that his cock was getting hard.  He'd always had a secret fantasy about those kinds of girls too, but as a nerd he had no chance of ever getting to be with one.

"Now the reason I'm telling you all this babe, is I have finally come across a way I can live my fantasies.  I ordered a magic wig from a sex Role-Playing company.  I know it sounds crazy, but they promise the ultimate RP experience.  I sent them my requirements for a spoiled, rich, bitchy, slut and they sent me this."

Pulling a box out from under her bed, Claire blushed as she opened it and pulled a silky blonde wig out.  "All I have to do is put this on and I'll transform into the girl of my dreams... until we take it off of course.  I mean, it's my fantasy and I wanna live it for a while, but not permanently or anything.  The wig is removable... but only by the person who puts it on.  That's why I want you here.  I'm scared I might not want to take it off if I do it.  If you put it onto me, you should be able to remove it once we've finished."

Alex was looking at Claire as if she had gone crazy.  Magic?  Wigs?  Had she lost the plot?

"Babe, I can see you don't believe me, so I guess I'll have to show you.  I'm telling you all this because I want to share my fantasy with you.  I bet you've always wanted to have sex with a bimbo, well soon you'll get your chance.  I should warn you though - I don't know how I'll become.  The wig is gonna affect my personality and mannerisms.  If the magic works as promised, everything should change. It's as if Claire will cease to exist for a while and Keisha will take over.  This room, my possessions, my clothes... my makeup... everything will change.  I'm kinda scared but I really want to live my fantasy. Please will you put the wig onto me?"

Alex lifted the blonde wig and looked at Claire who was trembling anxiously.  He paused for a moment, then nodded.  "If this is what you want, then sure."  He carefully lowered the wig down and slid it onto her head, covering up her brown pig-tails.


"Holy shit," gasped Alex as the wig suddenly seemed to come to life and writhe and lash around Claire's head.  She moaned and gasped and he backed away as Medusa-like, it attached to her scalp and fell around her shoulders in a sexy blonde wave.   Her eyes opened wide and thick heavy makeup shimmered across her features as her top turned pink and her face began to change.  She now looked like Claire in a wig... but as her body began to transform, the fake look began to fade and she began to become the bimbo she wanted to be.

"Oh my GOD!  It feels amazing," she moaned in ecstasy grabbing her small boobs and groaning as they started to swell and grow.  Claire gasped as her hips cracked out and silicone pumped into her chest... her skin softening and her nerdy little body becoming curvier and hotter by the second.  "YES!" she screamed as she became blonder and more bimbo like by the moment, her lips pushing out into a soft pout and a new slutty confidence filling her as she giggled in joy and paraded her transforming body.  "Yes, MORE! Make me into a fucking bitch," she laughed, her voice changing to take on a bitchy whine and her eyelashes lengthening.

Claire's pink top began to shrink exposing even more soft white flesh as a ring appeared in her bellybutton and a tattoo swirled into existence on her lower back... a tramp stamp to show all the world she was a horny party girl now. 

"Mmmmmh, I'm like totally hawt now," she giggled stretching as her tits reached their full impressive size.  "Ahhh yes, Claire is like totally dead and I'm Keisha now!"

Alex had been so transfixed watching Claire transform that he hadn't been paying attention to her room.  That too was now totally different, with all of her books gone and replaced by extra wardrobe space full of designer clothes.  A large makeup table stood by the wall covered in expensive colours and cheerleading awards now stood proudly on the shelf behind her.  It looked like a boudoir now and the enormous double bed in the middle of the room was luxuriously waiting as Keisha stretched on it like a cat and fondled her fully transformed body.


"Ooooh, being a bimbo feels amazing Alex, my dreams have like totally come true."  Picking up a rose-gold iphone from the bedside table, Keisha giggled as she scrolled through her instagram and saw how popular she now was.  "Haha, I'm like a total THOT now and I love it!  Ooooh look how popular I am!  I'm like invited to soooo many parties and things."

Alex goggled at the bitch on the bed.  He couldn't believe this was Claire.  This hot slut in front of him was completely different in every way.  The magic wig really was real.  His dick was so hard now it was unreal.  He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from Keisha's huge breasts and her delicious body.

Keisha grinned as she saw his hungry eyes.  She loved how easily her new body was provoking a response from her boyfriend.  "Mmmmh, I'm a totally new girl Alex.  If you fuck me, it would almost be like you're cheating on Claire.  I think that's kinda hot.  I want you to fuck me so that you get addicted to my pussy instead of hers.  I want you to always think of me when you are with her."


Turning around Keisha purred as she paraded her body for Alex letting him drink in every drop of her perfect slutty form.  "See how hot I am Alex.  I'm the hottest girl you ever saw.  My pussy is so tight, it's gonna milk every drop of cum you have out of your body.  When I tell you to cum inside me, you're gonna blow such a big load you're gonna feel like you broke your cock. Now pull my panties off and get me nice and wet.  I'm getting impatient for your cock."

Kneeling before the blonde Goddess in front of him, Alex slid down her thong and buried his face in her perfectly shaven pink pussy.  Her pussy tasted like Ambrosia and as she got wetter and wetter, he eagerly licked and worshipped at Keisha's profane font, moaning as she spread her legs wide and played with her tits.

"Ahhhhh, oooooh, good boy... get me nice and wet. Mmmmmh, I love how you eat me out, such a good boyfriend."

Keisha was such an uninhibited slut it was driving Alex crazy.  He needed to fuck her so badly and she wanted it too.  Standing up he ripped off his trousers and bending her over the bed he pushed his cock between her legs and started to fuck her.



"OOOOH YES!" moaned Keisha as Alex's cock began to piston in and out of her and she spread her legs to increase the pleasure.  Her big tits bounced as he thrust into her, wet slaps filling the air as he fucked her.  "Mmmmmh, tell me what you want to do to me Alex... talk dirty to me," she gasped.

"I wanna fuck you hard you so slut and fill you full of my cum," he groaned. "Oh fuck, how is your pussy so tight?  This feels amazing."

"Yes, mmmmh I'm such a whore Alex.  My pussy is so needy and it loves your cock inside it. Yes, I'm your tight little horny bitch, oooooh your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck me Alex... fuck meeeeee!  Make me your little cum-slut."

Alex could feel his orgasm building.  It was so intense, so much more intense than anything he had ever known before with Claire.  He began to furiously pump, throwing everything he had into his love making and hearing Keisha squeal and moan in encouragement only made it better.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" he screamed as he erupted inside Keisha and she giggled and moaned, shaking as she orgamsed too and her eyes rolled up into her head in pleasure.

"Ahhhh, oh Alex, I love being a bitch," she laughed as he slid out of her and his cream dripped out down her thighs.  

"Shit, that was amazing," he panted. 

"Better than with Claire?" she asked teasingly.

"Yes, better than with Claire," he begrudgingly admitted.  "But I still love Claire, so I think it's time for you to change back now."

"Awwww, come on baby, let me stay this way," pleaded Keisha.  "I love being a bitch, why should I ever go back to being that boring nerd?"

Alex hesitated, but this was exactly what Claire had been worried about.  Reaching over, he slid his hands into Keisha's hair before she could stop him.  For a moment nothing happened, then he felt the faintest outlines of the wig.  He pulled, and Keisha pouted.  "Fine you fucking loser, next time I'll fuck someone else... ooohhh, shit noooooo!"

The wig came off and the room around him swirled as Keisha moaned and her body began to change back.  It only took a few moments, but then the blonde bitch was gone and everything was back to normal.

"Oh shit, that was amazing," gasped Claire as she sat up.  "Well I now know how it feels to be a bitch and it felt as good as I thought it might.  I was really losing myself to Keisha though, thanks for saving me babe."  Looking down at her sticky thighs, Claire giggled.  "I better clean up this mess, don't worry I'm on the pill... not that you checked.  You were so eager to screw that slutty bitch, you could have got yourself into all sorts of trouble.  Put the wig back into the box and under my bed will you?  Maybe we can play again soon?"

"Okay, well I better head home anyway," shrugged Alex still holding the wig as he kissed Claire goodbye and she went into the bathroom.

He turned to the box on the floor by the bed and hesitated.  Looking around guiltily, Alex stuffed the blonde wig into his bag, then put the lid on the box and shoved it deep under the bed.  Then turning he shut Claire's door and headed home.

As he walked home Alex began to panic.  What the hell was he doing?  He had meant to put the wig back into the box as Claire had asked, but just as she left the room a crazy idea had hit him.  What if?  What if... what if he put on the wig?

He felt his cock twitch at the thought.  It wasn't that Alex had ever thought about being a girl before, but watching Claire transform the thought had suddenly occurred to him that if the wig worked for her, it might work for anyone.  He remembered as he had fucked Keisha... the only thing he had been able to think about was, how would that feel for him?  There was something so deliciously tempting and naughty about trying the wig for himself.  Claire had become such a hot bitch.  What would it feel like to be Keisha... to be rich, popular and hot?

"What the fuck am I saying?  I can't become a girl, that would be... weird.  Shit, I'll look after the wig and take it back tomorrow.  Claire will never notice it was missing."

Alex needed something to take his mind off all this.  Grabbing his phone, he saw whilst he had been hanging out with Claire/Keisha that he had received a load of messages from his friends. They were all going to a house-party tonight and wondered if him and Claire wanted to come?  Claire wasn't in the group with his friends so she would never know.  He didn't want to hang out with her until he had put the wig back, so he decided not to tell her and to go on his own.  Hanging out with his mates would probably help take his mind off all this.

Not wanting to leave the bag and the wig on its own, Alex decided it would be safer to bring it to the party with him where he could keep an eye on it.  He nipped home and got changed quickly into a shirt and jeans, then with the wig still in his bag, he made his way to the party.

Alex's mates Jason and Nick were waiting for him when he got to the house.  They thrust a beer into his hand and they entered the party, where various drunken college students were chatting, dancing and getting off.  

"What's with the bag dude?" laughed Nick as he suddenly snatched the bag from Alex's shoulder.  "You carrying a handbag around with you now?"

"Hey, give that back," gasped Alex in a panic as his friend unzipped his bag with a grin.

"Lets see what little Alex is hiding in his handbag he doesn't want us to see.  Haha!  What the fuck is this... a wig?"

Pulling the blonde wig out from Alex's bag, Nick held it up and he and Jason laughed as Alex went white and tried to snatch it back from his friend.  

"Holy crap dude, has Claire got you dressing up as a girl or something."

"GIVE THAT BACK," yelled Alex as he went red and lunged at his friend. 

"Woah, chill out mate, I'm only messing about," gasped Nick as Alex and him grappled for the wig.  "You want your wig back... have it."

Nick pushed the wig down hard onto Alex's head and the boy gasped in shock as it immediately latched into his scalp.  "OH NO!" he moaned, staggering away and into the nearby bathroom.  Slamming the door, he locked the bolt in panic and began to tear at his head, trying to rip the wig off.  But as Nick had placed it on his head, Alex had no power to remove it and he moaned as it burrowed into his scalp and his skin began to itch.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk," groaned Alex as he sank to his knees and he felt his chest start to itch.  He was transforming into Keisha and his clothing began to transform... his jeans fusing together and rising into a short denim skirt as makeup began to shimmer across his face and he moaned like a slut.


"Ohhhhhh it feels sooooo good," groaned Alex as his top shrank and a huge pair of big heavy tits swelled out of his chest.  Keisha's slutty bellybutton ring popped out as his hips cracked and his lips pushed out into a pout.

"ALEX... are you okay?" came a banging at the door as Jason and Nick hammered on the bathroom door, concerned about their friend and confused as to what had just happened.  Alex began to crawl towards the door, he needed to tell Nick what to do to help him get the wig off.

Forget about those fucking losers... you belong to me now.

Alex paused his crawling as a thong rose up between his ass cheeks and a desperate urge to obey the voice in his head suddenly filled him.

That's right.. you're mine and you love it.  This is what you wanted all along anyway.  I thought corrupting you into helping me make your girlfriend my permanent host was going to be fun, but this is even better.  

"Ke...Keisha?" moaned Alex as his voice transformed and rose in pitch, his Adam's apple vanishing as his tits spilled out of his light blue party top and pink nail varnish coated his fingers.  In his pants his dick shrivelled away as a pink pussy opened up and a surge of pleasure pulsed through his now fully feminine body.

Of course baby... I'm the personality and memories attached to this wig.  I was created when Claire wore me for the first time and now I can corrupt and change anyone who wears me into my host. I wasn't expecting to get onto your head, but I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun together.  Now get ready, I'm going to merge our minds and mine will become the dominant personality.  You're going to love being me... I promise.

Alex sighed as a wonderfully calm feeling filled him.  His pink lips twisted into a smirk as a feeling of superiority and sexual dominance filled him and standing up he adopted a slutty, feminine posture.  Shaking out her long blonde hair, Alex purred as she ran a hand over her tits and admired herself in the mirror.  Oh yes... this was perfect, she was such a fucking bitch and she loved it.

Walking over, her new bitchy reflection smiling back at her, Alex picked up her handbag and took out a mascara brush.  Expertly touching up her makeup, she slid out her phone and giggled at all the messages waiting for her attention.

"Ahhhhhh, too bad Claire - I'm Keisha now."

"ALEX ALEX, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR WE'RE GONNA BREAK IT DOWN!"

Rolling her eyes, Keisha sighed and strutted over to the door.  Opening it she looked disdainfully at the two boys standing gobsmacked in the corridor.  "Do you mind? I'm trying to freshen up here."


"Oh sorry.  Ummm, have you seen ummm, A... Alex?  Our friend went in here.  Hey aren't you Keisha Laine - that rich girl?"

"Yeah, I'm Keisha and no I haven't seen your friend.  No one came in here except me, are you sure he was here? What was he called?"

The boys looked confused.  Reality was still in flux as the magic of the wig changed things.  "Ummm he was called... ummmm, I mean... who were we looking for again?"

Keisha grinned.  In moments Nick and Jason would forget all about Alex forever.  As the only person who could ever remove the wig from her head, Kiesha would be sure to avoid any further contact with Nick.  After tonight, he would never come near her again.

"Yeah, well you two are weird.  Stay away from me," she coldly and disdainfully spat, pushing past them and striding out into the party.

"Ahhhh goodbye Alex, hello Keisha," grinned the new blonde bitch to herself as she gleefully touched her face and exulted in the feelings of pure superiority.  She idly wondered whether her use of the wig has also erased the memories of being Keisha from Claire's mind... if not, she'd find a way to deal with that bitch.

In the meantime she could relax and enjoy the party.  It was going to be so much fun being her and there were loads of hot boys here.  Keisha would make multiple visits back to the washroom that night and she soon discovered that being fucked full of big cock was just as pleasurable as she had hoped it would be.

Meet the new bitch... same as the old bitch, but much... much... sluttier.


THE END




Comments

  1. Any chance Keisha will want to make some new friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, this is an instant classic of the Evie catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hope we can get a part two, like maybe Keisha can order a new wig for friend to turn them into a slutty red head slave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *