Lick Clean Only


LICK CLEAN ONLY

"Yes, that's it baby... lick every last fucking drop of his cum from my big fucking tits.  Mmmmmh, it tastes good doesn't it?  Ahhhhh you're such a good boy, cleaning me up like this.  Mmmmh, did you enjoy watching him fuck me?  It felt so good - feeling his huge dick inside me, making me wanna cum like a slutty bitch as you watched."

"That's it - don't miss a single drop.  Once you're done licking every inch of my freshly fucked body, I'll take the suit off and no one will ever know I was inside it.  Don't worry Dr Kennedy, your lab won't suspect you used the body-suit technology on me provided you get every last lick of cum off my body."

"Ohhhh and as promised, I'll be sure to stop bullying your weak-ass son at school.  As long as you let me keep transforming into this fucking bitch and getting big dick inside me - as long as you are my cum-slave, your son is safe.  Now keep licking... bitch..."

Comments

  1. Love how you write bodysuit captions. So fucking hot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *