Can't stop, won't stop


CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP

"I'm sorry that you had to find out I was fucking your boyfriend this way Sarah, but I'm not going to stop just because you are watching us.  It's been months since I first took the Elixir and Jake has cummed inside me so many times, I've lost count. It's too late to stop now, he's about to blow his load inside me and I can't wait."

"Awwwww, I guess you must feel betrayed that your brother has become your slutty little rival, but the fact is I love being Lily and I don't want to go back to being that boring boy anymore.  Your boyfriend prefers my tighter, younger pussy to yours now and he's all mine.  I love being his Mistress."

"Mmmmh, Jake can't stop fucking me and he won't stop fucking me. Also, I won't stop taking the Elixir and becoming a beautiful little bitch.  The sooner you adjust to the new reality, the happier you'll be.  Now unless you're gonna help him cum inside me, I suggest you close the door and leave us to it... I have a cock to milk..."

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *