Worship me


WORSHIP ME

"Hey Sis, you really fucked up this time.  It was a really slutty idea to try and summon a succubus and force it to merge with you to become an all powerful-bitch, but you didn't read your spell properly did you?"

"If you check out the instructions, you'll see that the succubus cannot possess a living body directly, it has to have a transmission medium. That's why you didn't think your spell worked - the succubus was drawn into our world and sucked into your lingerie drawer. It corrupted your lingerie and then had to sit waiting for you to put it on."

"Too bad I worked it out first.  It felt so fucking good as I put on your lingerie and felt myself transform into a girl.  I'm glad to be rid of that stupid little dick and pathetic boys body.  I'm a hot, demonic slut now and I can suck out mens souls through their big throbbing cocks, along with their delicious hot cum.  Oh and any woman who licks my pussy becomes my slave too... so... what are you waiting for?  Come worship me and see what you could have had... mmmmhh."

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *