Breedtrayed



Maggie Latimer pursed her lips disapprovingly and sighed as her daughter Danielle introduced yet another useless boyfriend to her Mother. She eyed up the slim white boy like a horse dealer inspecting a lame mare.  He didn't look like much. This Adam character was a far cry from the hot boy-friends Danni had brought home before, what was her daughter doing?  What kind of breeding stock would this loser make?

Danielle ditches that hot virile black boyfriend of hers and goes out with this...?  That girl really has no fucking taste.  She could have been knocked up by an Alpha stud, now she is going to settle for this?  Pathetic.

Maggie had been overjoyed at first when Danielle had brought home her last boyfriend, Logan  - the six foot four black stud was so fucking hot and it had turned her on so badly to fantasize about fucking her daughters boyfriend herself.  She had heard Danni and Logan banging on several occasions and she had got off, listening to her slutty daughter moaning through the wall as Logan pounded the shit out of her and she fingered her own wet pussy. Her head had filled with thoughts of the beautiful strong babies they would produce - the Latimer bloodline growing in strength and power once again.

It had made Maggie so wet and horny to listen to Logan pump her daughter - even if it had been disappointing to find out they had been having safe sex.  She had hoped that Logan would impregnate her daughter in his lust for her, but instead Danni had broken up with him a few weeks ago. It was so frustrating.

When is the little slut going to get fucked up?  I want... I NEED grandchildren. She knows her responsibilities - the family line mustn't die out

Maggie's frustrations with her daughter had been growing much stronger recently.  The Latimer's were a long and distinguished bloodline.  Most importantly, they were a line of witches and wizards stretching all the way back to the time of Salem.  It was the duty of each eldest born girl to have a daughter to pass on the family secrets to.  Maggie wanted to induct Danni into the family secrets but first she needed to become a grandma.  She wanted Danni to get up the duff and she longed to see her daughters belly swelling as the little bitch succumbed to the animal need to breed that all the Latimer's eventually fell victim to.  

Looking at her daughter, Maggie knew that Danni could have any man she chose and could get pregnant so easily.  Her daughter had the kind of body Maggie had always longed for.  Danni was super busty, with huge massive tits that men couldn't stop staring at.  Her body was firm and fertile - with wide hips and a waist a man could grab onto as he pumped her big fat ass and unloaded blast after blast of cum into her tight wet pussy.  She had the perfect body to be bred... and she was wasting it.


Maggie had tried everything to influence Danni, but the girl wouldn't listen.  Danni had even spouted some nonsense about not wanting to have kids yet and to concentrate on her career.  She wasn't interested in the Latimer legacy - it was extremely disappointing and worrying.  She had to do something.

"I just need the little bitch to get pregnant and then at last she'll understand.  Mommy just needs to give her a little help in realising what she truly wants.  The bloodline must be preserved"

Walking to the bookcase in her bedroom, Maggie reached up and removed a large leatherbound book from the shelf.  She hesitated before starting to flick through it.  She had once made an oath that she would never use this particular spell-book ever again - it was an artefact of great evil and using it risked corrupting the soul - but this was an emergency.

The Latimer's had moved to practice good magic several centuries ago - but the books of evil dark magic remained in the family. Written by one of her ancestors, this book contained many dark secrets and had been passed down from Mother to Daughter for generations.  Maggie had yet to tell Danni about the book, which was useful as her daughter had no idea of the awesome power Maggie had at her fingertips.  She knew it was wrong to use dark magic to get what she wanted, but at the same time it was too tempting to resist.

"Spell book - show me a way I can get my daughter pregnant and continue our blood-line,"  she released the book and let the pages fall open where they willed.  "Hmmmm, a possession spell to take over Danni and become her?"  Maggie felt her nipples get hard and her pussy get wet at the thought of taking over her daughters body and using it to get banged up.  "Ohhhhh fuck yeah, that's so nasty... that's exactly what I need to do."

Maggie read the instructions for the spell.  Casting it would allow her to become a ghost form and force her way inside Danni's body.  She could then take control and dominate her daughters body and mind... becoming Danni in every-way.  Once she was in control, it wouldn't take long for her to get knocked up by her daughters new boyfriend Adam.  If that was the man her daughter had chosen, then so be it.

Stripping her clothes off in her bedroom, Maggie drew a circle on the floor and lit four candles at each compass point. Then standing inside it naked, she held up the spell book and began to chant.  The evil words felt good in her mouth and she moaned as she got aroused by the black magic coursing through her body.  She knew the spellbook was probably corrupting her spirit, but she didn't care.

"Fuck - I should have used this power long ago," she moaned, "It feels so good to use the evil magic to get what I want.  Good magic is so pathetic and weak."

Maggie cackled madly as her body began to become insubstantial and transparent.  The book tumbled from her hands as purple flames wreathed her body and then she became nothing but a ghostly presence.  She could no longer feel the weight of her own body and rather than walking - she found she could drift and float in the air.  Willing herself downwards, she felt the strange sensation of passing through the ceiling as she floated in the living room to find Danni relaxing on the sofa.

Her innocent daughter was looking particularly hot today - her massive boobs barely contained inside a tight pink top as her Mom floated down towards her unsuspecting body.  "Your body will soon be mine," hissed Maggie.  "I'm going to get your fertile young body pregnant and I'll finally have everything I ever wanted.  Believe me, you'll thank me eventually."

Surging forward Maggie leapt into Danni's body.


Danni gasped and she trembled as her Mother's aggressive spirit flowed into her body.  She was completely unprepared for the pyschic assault as Maggie flowed into every part of her being and overwhelmed her.

Give me your body you little slut, I'm becoming you and you can't stop me.  Feel yourself becoming me... your thoughts, your desires... your mind.  Your slutty body loves Mommy being in control, it's betraying you and giving me control.  You want to be Mommy so badly don't you?

Danni's pussy was wet and her nipples hard as she tried to fight back against the delicious feeling of being corrupted by her own Mother.  It would be so easy to just let Mommy take control, to let Maggie dominate her body.  She tried to fight it, but it was too hard... Mommy was too strong.

Yessssss, give me your body bitch... your smooth white flesh, big tits and needy pussy are mine.  I'm going to make Adam pump us full of his cum till it's dripping out of us and we're pregnant.  Soon your belly will be swelling with a daughter, the next of our line and I'll finally teach you the secrets of being a true witch. Let me take full control.

Maggie exulted as she felt Danni's body becoming hers and her daughters personality was overtaken by her own.  She stretched happily, feeling her massive new tits on her chest. The feeling of being young again was intoxicating.

No Mommy... what's happened, why can't I feel my body?

"Shhhhhh, I'm in control now Danni. I am you now."

Please, give me back my body - please don't do this.

"Shut up Danni, I'm going to show you how a real bitch gets what she wants.  Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

Walking over to the wall, Maggie admired herself in the mirror, grabbing her gigantic tits and squeezing.

"Ahhh, I feel so fucking hot," she purred in her daughters voice, her evil maturity adding a new layer of sensuality. "I always wanted big slutty tits like this, I was so jealous when yours developed... but now they are all MINE!"

No Mommy, this is wrong, please get out of my body.  Stop touching my tits!

"They aren't your tits anymore dear, they are all mine! Mmmmmh, oh yes I fit inside you like I was born to wear this body," exulted Maggie.  "Now... time to seduce your weak boyfriend and make him give me what I need. I can't wait to get pumped full of cum."

NOOOOOOOOO!

Ignoring her daughters suppressed spirit, she rooted through Danni's handbag, looking for her phone.  Maggie grinned as she found a packet of condoms and threw them into the bin - there would be no need for those anymore.  Unlocking her daughters iphone with a thumb print, she texted Adam and sent him a sexy selfie of her tight shaven pussy along with the message:  "I'm horny and my Mom is out, get over here and fuck me."

The response was enthusiastically returned and Maggie didn't have to wait long for Adam to show up. He was hardly going to loiter with an offer like that from his super hot girlfriend.

He entered the room to find Maggie already naked and playing with herself.  She had oiled and lubed up her daughters body and was busy pumping a dildo in and out of her pussy whilst groping her big tits lovingly.  "I started without you, now get over here," she moaned.

Adam had never seen his girl in such heat before. She was desperate to get fucked and as he stripped off his clothes she practically pounced on him, her hands pumping his big dick enthusiastically to get it hard.

"Fuck Danni, slow down," he groaned as she expertly teased his cock, "I need to put a condom on."

"No!  Fuck me bareback and cum inside me.  I wanna feel you raw inside me... I wanna feel your cum flooding my womb."

"What? Are you nuts?  No way..."

"Just do it, or are you too much of a pussy?  Just think of how good your cock will feel naked inside my, wrapped with the walls of my tight velvet pussy.  I know this is what you want."  

Adam wanted to object, but Danni was making him feel so good.  He half-heartedly tried to fight her as she raised herself over his cock and slowly began to lower her wet, shaven cunt onto his dick.  Before he could object any further she mounted his dick fully, and he gasped at how good it felt to be inside her naked as she began to ride him.


"Yessss, doesn't that feel good baby? You know you want to cum inside me, you want to claim me as yours.  Flood me with your cum, fuck me again and again and keep pumping your seed into me till I'm pregnant and your slut forever."

Adam moaned as Danni rode him.  He didn't want to get her pregnant, but the nasty things she was saying sounded so tempting.  It was like she was speaking to some primal part of him that just wanted to ram her full of his cock till his cum oozed out of every one of her holes.

Her words were lighting a fire in him, making him want to cum inside her so badly.  He felt her squeeze her pussy tight around his cock as she bounced up and down with big wet slaps and her massive tits jiggled on her chest with every pump.

"Fuck... me.... full... of... your... cum," she moaned breathlessly as Adam fought to hold back his own building orgasm.

"Noooooo, I shouldn't..." he groaned.

"But you want to... so just do it.  Cum in me Adam - that's it... put a baby in me."

Adam began to orgasm.  He had never cum so hard in all his life.  Having unprotected sex with his girlfriend whilst she begged him to knock her up was so erotic and sexy, he could no longer control it.  Cum blasted out of his cock as Danni screamed in joy and ground her hips ontop of him - milking and sucking every drop up into her hungry cunt.

"YES! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" she screamed and moaned, cumming hard herself at the feeling of being bred.

"Ohhhh fuck, what have I done?" sobbed Adam as the wonderful feelings faded, leaving him only full of regret and guilt.  He couldn't believe he'd been so foolish!  "That was just a game right, you're on the pill right?"

Danni just smirked, refusing to answer as she luxuriated in the feeling of his semen deep inside her then with a sigh pulled herself off him, his spunk dripping out of her.

"Oh Adam, you pumped so much into me... such a good boy."

You bitch, you got what you want... give me back my body!

"Oh no dear, I'm staying put till I'm sure you are pregnant... and I'm going to keep fucking Adam until I can be sure I am."

"NOOOOOO!"

*****


"For fucks sake Adam," snarled Maggie as she stood in the new bitchy lingerie she had bought for her daughter's body with her hands on her hips... "two months I've been riding you and I'm still not pregnant.  That's why I got a fertility test... it turns out I'm super fertile... you should be able to bang me up just by looking at me... the problem is obviously you."

Maggie looked at the weakling little bitch in front of her and felt her contempt growing.  This maggot had been given the opportunity to fuck her every day... to bury his dick inside her and breed her perfect body... and he had failed.  Despite his big dick, his sperm was lacking in any potency, he was a failure by any standard.  She had given him the ultimate pleasure and he had failed her time and time again.

Despite this latest disappointment, it had been so much fun being inside her daughter for the last two months.  She had spent all her time fucking and enjoying herself - refashioning Danni's life to suit her own twisted ends.  Danni's friends were no longer under any illusion that she was the Alpha of their group.  She had also been reading the evil spell book more and more, practicing the magic to amuse herself and become more powerful.

The real Danni had given up trying to convince her Mother to release her body for the time being.  She had become resigned to being a helpless passenger in her own mind.  She was equally frustrated at Adam's failure as the sooner she got pregnant, the sooner she would be free.  She was horrified to hear that he might be infertile... although maybe her Mom would finally release her.   She shouldn't have been quite so naive of course.

"So Maggot... I've had to make alternative arrangements to get what I want.  I've decided to hook back up with Logan, my ex-boyfriend.  His powerful cock will blast his baby making seed deep inside me and give me everything I desire.  You have failed me, but other, better men, will give me the baby I need. You are nothing but a worm and I think you deserve to be punished."


Danni pointed her fingers at Adam and laughed as she intoned some evil words.  The black magic made her feel so horny every time she used it and she knew it was rotting her soul and making her more and more wicked, but fuck it... why shouldn't she use the power?

She laughed as Adam's body mass and muscles dropped away, his once manly dick shrinking to become tiny and small.  As testosterone was sucked out of his body, he became a week, feeble, cuck with no ability to even resist his new Mistress. 

MOM!  What have you done to him?  You're pure evil... give him back his body, this is wrong.

"You know dear, I'm so sick of listening to you whine and whinge all the time," purred Maggie.  "After two months of sharing this body with you, it is getting so boring, maybe it's time you had a vacation.  Maybe it's time Mommy took control, permanently."

Wait, but you were going to give me back my body once I was pregnant.

"Yes, I know I said that - but I've come to enjoy being a dirty slut with big tits, you can't expect me to ever go back to my boring old body.  I think it's best if I go solo from now on."

But... what are you doing?

Striding over to the enfeebled Adam, Maggie slid her hand round his neck and dug her claws in, throttling him slightly.  Intoning more words of black magic she concentrated her willpower and began forcing her daughters mind and soul out of her own body and into Adams, her energy flowing down her arm..

NO!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING? screamed Danni trying to fight as she was pushed out and down into Adam.

"Get inside your useless boyfriend, share his body and leave your delicious form all to me," laughed Maggie.  "I am Danni now and in moments you'll merge with this useless simp and become Adam - my weak little boyfriend who cannot do anything but obey me."

Danni tried to fight, she tried to hang on, but to her horror - her body was betraying her. Her own slutty body preferred the pleasure and horniness that her Mom's mind gave it, and she couldn't hang on as she was ejected and flowed into Adam.

Danni screamed as she found herself inside Adam's body, just a voice in his head now unable to stop herself feeling the sense of worship and desire for her old body that made her want to obey without question.  


"Oh yes, it feels so fucking good to finally be alone in here," laughed Maggie as she took complete control of Danni's body, "Mmmmh I feel like such a hot bitch.  I'm Danni now... and it's time for my final victory.  Do you like your new home inside Adam?  From there, you can watch everything.  You can see what you should have been doing months ago when you had the chance.  This is all your fault, I wouldn't have had to steal your body and replace you if you'd lived up to your responsibility to breed. Now you can only jealously watch - I clearly failed with you, but I'll make sure my next daughter won't be so weak."

The new Danni laughed as the door bell rang and leaving the whimpering Adam clutching his head on the floor, she swayed over to it to open it.  "One last thing, you don't speak or say anything unless I command it.  You think what I've done to you so far with my magic is bad - if you piss me off, you have no idea what I'll do - so keep your cunt mouth nailed shut you fucking loser."

Turning to the door excitedly, Danni opened it and Logan grinned as he saw his sexy ex-girlfriend waiting for him seductively.

"Fuck bitch, I wasn't sure if you were for real... you really wanna get back together?"

"Oh you bet..." giggled Danni,  "I want you more than you can know.  I want you to take me right away, fuck me in front of this piece of useless white trash."

Logan grinned as he saw Adam and pulling down his pants revealed his enormous black cock.  "You want me to fuck you in front of this loser? Damn girl, you're kinkier than I remember."

"Ohhhh, I'm so much sluttier than I used to be," laughed Danni as Adam whimpered before them. "In fact I'm such a slut for your dick that I'll do anything to get it inside me.  Ohhhh and I don't use protection anymore, I want to feel your cock bare inside me... I want your cum oozing out of me.  Deal?"

"Mmmmh, deal.  But what about that bitch Mom of yours?" asked Logan looking around.  "Won't she get in the way?"

"Ohhhhh, don't worry about her," smiled Danni, "she won't be bothering us.  Now then... lets get started. Are you watching cuck?"


Adam do something... my Mom has stolen my body, you have to help me... whimpered Danni to her boyfriend as he watched helplessly as Maggie began to suck Logan's huge dick.

"She deserves that cock," he whispered, "she is a Goddess.  We both failed her, we deserve to be treated like this,"

NO! What is wrong with you, you have to fight this!

But Adam was a helpless cuck now and the real Danni screamed inside his head as she watched her Mom using her sexy body to get Logan nice and hard.

Her blonde head bobbing up and down, sucking and slurping as she pumped the base with her manicured hands - the new Danni moaned happily as Logan got big and hard for her.  She was already dripping wet and she couldn't wait to ride this dick and milk out it's superior seed. It was time to breed!

Climbing up onto the arm-rest of the sofa, she spread her slutty legs apart welcomingly and indicated to Logan that he should slide his dick inside her.  He grinned and grabbing her legs slowly pushed his giant dick inside her tight pussy.  It filled her right up and went in so deep, she couldn't help but moan. 

"Yessss Logan, fuck me deep and hard.  Cum inside me and make me yours.  Mmmmmh, come over here cuck, come support your Mistress whilst her lover fucks her full of his seed."


Adam grabbed Danni and supported her as Logan began to pound her.  "Fuck bitch, your pussy is even tighter than I remember, this is fucking A."

Danni just moaned and her big tits began to bounce as Logan began to pump her with long, powerful thrusts.  "Don't touch my tits cuck," she snapped as Adam's fingers got too close to them, "they aren't for you anymore.  Mmmmh are you enjoying the show?"

"Yes Mistress," grunted Adam.

"Are you both enjoying the show?"

YOU FUCKING BITCH screamed Danni in Adam's head.


Pushing Adam away, Danni made Logan change positions and she eagerly mounted him, giving her full control of his cock.  Squeezing her pussy tight, she began to slide up and down his pole moaning and groaning happily as she gyrated her hips.

"Fuck bitch, you're gonna make me cum so hard," gasped Logan as he struggled underneath her to control himself.

"That's the idea - cum inside me... I want multiple loads... I wanna feel it oozing out of me."

"You are on the pill right?" he grunted suddenly unsure.

"Shhhhhh, just cum in me and don't worry," giggled Danni as she increased her rhythm  "It will feel soooooo good.  Don't you wanna feel that cream blasting deep inside me from your big delicious cock?"

"Ohhh fuck, yeah... take it bitch," gasped Logan as pushed over the edge he began to erupt.

"YES FUCKING CUM IN ME!" screamed Danni in joy as Logan unleashed a tidal wave of cum that filled her up and even splurted out of her cock-filled pussy. "OHH SHIT, YES!"

"Fuck, I never cummed this hard before," groaned Logan as Danni happily squirmed on top of his cummy dick.

"Well get used to it... cos we are gonna fuck like this everyday for the next week.  It feels good to fuck without protection, doesn't it?"

Standing up Danni giggled as she beckoned Adam. "Now get over here and start eating, it's time you tasted cum."

****

TWO MONTHS LATER



"I think my tits are getting even bigger," grinned Danni as she ran her hands over her swelling belly and admired her growing boobs.  She loved her fat little tummy, the life inside starting to cause her to swell and develop as she finally became a mother.

Adam didn't say anything as he continued to clean the house in his little maids uniform.

"Remember, I want this room spotless, it's going to be the nursery."

Danni smirked as she looked around the space.  This used to be the real Danni's bedroom, but since she had moved into the master bedroom it wasn't needed anymore and would be a perfect nursery.  

She looked over at her slave to see what else needed doing, but then seeing a teary gleam in Adam's eyes she sighed as for a second she caught a glimpse of her daughter looking out through his eyes.

"Don't get all morose Adam.  I've told you to ignore that little bitch shouting in your head.  She'll get bored eventually.  You love being my cuckold slave and you're going to be a lot of help when the baby arrives."

He nodded, his face turning happy again.

Danni grinned.  Everything had worked out perfectly and she would make sure her next daughter was just as evil and fucked up as she was...

Either that - or she may have just found a way to live forever...

THE END








Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *