Closet-Queen



Dressed in her tight silver leggings and looking like a super model, Lauren glanced pitifully at her pathetic daughter as she begged her to embrace the same corruption that had made her life so perfect.

"Darling, you must use my auto-closet to become Prom Queen... I don't understand your stubborn refusal to accept the power being beautiful could give you," she sighed as she gazed at her wall-flower daughter Susan in obvious disappointment.

"I used to be plain and ordinary like you - then your Father built me the closet. Now each morning it pumps me full of chemicals and silicone and does my hair, clothes and makeup. It keeps my breasts firm, my ass toned and my body super-feminine. Why don't you use it too?"

Lauren felt herself get wet at the thought of the closet. Each morning she would step inside and feel its tubes and electrodes connecting to her body. She would moan in pleasure as the closet shaped her body and mind, ensuring she remained as the cruel, bitchy, slut she loved to be.

"He's not my Father," snarled Susan. "My real Daddy was a kind and nice man and we were happy until his boss tricked you into that closet and made you into his bitch Queen."

Lauren smiled at the memory. Her daughter wasn't wrong. She had been boring old Laura back then - but her new husband had pushed her into the closet and as it had corrupted her and made her into a bitch she had known she would never go back. Now she wanted the same for her daughter.

"I want you to become a rich, spoiled, teen..." she sighed. "It is your destiny to become evil like me. I can make you into such a dominant bitch, I already programmed the closet to turn you into the ultimate Bratty Prom Queen."

"Never," snapped Susan. "I just want to be a nice person... and I don't need your evil auto-closet... I already picked a dress and got myself a date. As soon as I graduate, I'm out of this dump."

Lauren watched her daughter go, a slight flicker of irritation on her perfect face. The little slut had spirit, but she was beginning to annoy Lauren.  "A date... how interesting..." she mused with a wicked grin.

*********
Booker couldn't understand why Susan had asked him to come pick her up so early, but he had gotten the text message, put on his tux and driven over.  He really liked Susan - she wasn't spoiled and high-maintenance like the other girls at school. He really thought she might be the one.

Susan had originally told him to never come by her Mom's house and to only pick her up from her real Dad's house, so he was surprised she wanted him to come to her Mom and Step-Dad's luxury mansion. 

Knocking on the door, Booker heard a clop of heels and gasped as the door was opened by the hottest looking MILF he had ever seen. 


"You must be Booker... please come in," grinned Lauren as the dazed boy obeyed. "Susan is still getting ready, please come with me."

Booker entered the mansion amazed at how rich and expensive everything was. His own Mom was a single parent with barely any money. She actually worked for the company that Lauren's husband owned.  He wasn't used to such luxury.

"Nice isn't it?" grinned Lauren as she led Booker deeper into the house and up the stairs. She ushered him into a room and he gulped as he realised it was a boudoir... Lauren's boudoir.

"Erm, should we be in here?" he stammered as Lauren looked at him like a predator and walked over to a small alcove that looked like a cross between a shower and a tanning booth. She adjusted some controls and beckoned him over.

"Of course... I just wanted to show you something.  Look at this."

Booker reached down but the controls made no sense to him. There were a series of bars. 100% bitch. 100% bully - target Susan. What the fuck? He examined them as Lauren stepped to the back of him unnoticed and then pushed him hard with a sly little giggle.

Booker gasped as he staggered into the alcove and it sealed around him trapping him inside. "Hey... what gives?" he gasped.

"Just relax," purred Lauren. "I've set the Auto-Closet to make you into my new daughter. Susan is never going to give in so instead I'll make you the girl she should have been. Your worthless mother will be easy to blackmail into letting me adopt you and with a daily dose of corruption you'll be the perfect offspring."

"NO!" screamed Booker as tubes and electrodes shot out to emesh him. His clothes were torn from him by lashing tendrils and a soft rubbery dildo/tube plunged down his throat gagging him. Pink liquid began to pulse down into his stomach as another butt-plug shaped tube forced its way up his ass and another shaped like a mouth slurped tight round his cock. It began to suck, stimulating his dick and making him cum - milking his sperm as more liquids shot up into him and his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

The electrodes at his temples buzzed - rewriting his brain chemistry, memories and personality as the super powerful chemicals in his body began to take effect.  Booker's body hair fell out and he began to shrink, becoming smaller and lighter.  

A blonde wig of living hair slid down onto his head and immediately took root as injectors in his face plumped up his lips and cheekbones. Dazzling blue contact lenses slid over his eyes as permanently long lashes were attached and the moaning pouty mouth began to eagerly suck at the tube. 

"Mmmmmh, ooooohhh, mmmmh," groaned Booker as he relaxed and enjoyed the throbbing pulsing pleasure flooding into his ass and mouth. He couldn't stop cumming and each time his dick exploded it shrunk... till with a pop it finally vanished leaving a tight wet slit. A new tube with a pink glass dildo slid up and Booker giggled and spread his legs wide to allow the sex toy to penetrate him - gasping in pleasure as his new tight pussy was perfectly plugged.

Tanning sprays exploded over his body giving him perfect flesh as his ass inflated to a round little peach and inside his body internal organs transformed and rearranged. Two suction cups attached to his chest and he arched his back in pleasure as they began to suck and pump- inflating his perfect new tits and giving him the curves of an Alpha girl.

YOU ARE A GIRL... YOU ARE BROOKE... YOU ARE A GIRL... YOU ARE BROOKE.

Brooke drooled, orgasming repeatedly as she willingly accepted her programming. It felt so deliciously good to be corrupted.

YOU ARE A BITCH. YOU ARE EVIL. YOU ARE LAUREN'S SPOILED DAUGHTER AND YOU DESPISE YOUR WEAK SISTER SUSAN. YOU WILL BE PROM QUEEN.

With a sucking pop the tendrils abd tubes retracted and expensive lingerie lowered down - satin panties and sheer stocking encasing Brooke's groin and legs. A super expensive blue prom-dress lowered down to encase her body as a styler did up her perfect blonde hair and earrings popped into her freshly pierced lobes. 

"Oh fuck yah, I am soooo hot," purred Brooke as expensive high heels popped onto her pedicured feet and the auto-closet began to open.


Walking out with a perfect feminine strut - Brooke giggled girlish and did a curtsy as she beamed proudly at her new Mom   

Lauren clapped her hands in delight. "Oh darling- you are perfect. I've dreamed of having a wicked daughter like you and I finally have what I wanted.."

"Thanks Mommy, I love you," smiled Brooke. "I can't wait to destroy that loser Susan and become Prom Queen."

"Mom - what the hell is going on?" suddenly asked a worried voice from the doorway as Susan appeared. "I found my phone downstairs and you've been sending Booker messages. Why did you lure him here... wait... who the hell is she?"

"Meet your new sister Susan. You could have looked like her and had all her power, but you defied me - so I took your dumb boyfriend and made him better. Brooke is my favourite daughter now."

"No! NO!" sobbed Susan.

"Shut up you snivelling whiny loser," yawned Brooke as she sneeringly looked her sister up and down. "I'm going to the prom - but you're staying here... I want all your dweeby stuff moved out of your room into the tiny cupboard room downstairs. I'm moving in to that room and I'll get Daddy to install my own personal auto-closet. I NEVER want to revert back to that loser. Bye Mommy, I'm off to have fun."

"Bye dear, enjoy yourself."

Striding by her sobbing sister, the new super-slut giggled as she thought of all the hot boys she was going to suck off and how good it was going to feel to be Prom Queen. 

She would make sure that Susan suffered for rejecting their Mommy's gifts... what a pathetic little loser.  Didn't she know? Bad girls always won...


Comments

  1. This was delicious! such a good and solid concept and I feel like it absolutely has room to be expanded on with spin offs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *