Servile

Servile


"It's ironic really. All those things you did to impress our step-mother... all those cringing,  embarrassing, boot-licking actions you undertook - and in the end it just made her despise you.

You wanted her to make you her daughter so badly... to use her twisted technology to give you a tight pussy and the body of a bitchy Princess. You wanted her to corrupt you into a nice, little, brat didn't you?

All those years of wishing you'd been born a girl, wishing you could be hot and popular. It must make you so angry that she corrupted me instead. You must be so mad that I was once a stupid boy but now I have a pussy and tits - just like you wanted.

Were you jealous when I became your sister? Does it make you cry at night that I know what a cock feels like inside me? You have no idea how good it feels to get railed by a boy, brother. I love getting fucked. I love everything about being a girl. 

It's funny though. I didn't actually want to be a girl - you did- but as Mommy pumped me full of hormones and chemicals and chopped off my useless dick - I began to see the advantages of my new body and I liked how it felt.

I fought it so hard brother - but her conditioning took. You wouldn't have fought... you would have embraced it, welcomed it..  you still would.

You need to face it though. The truth is you're too servile and weak to ever be transformed. Mommy will never make you like me. You'll just have to keep wearing my clothes and serving me in the hopes that I'll bring some cock home for you to suck.

Now fill my glass up and get to work on your chores you servile little sissy. 

Your sister is bored of you now...

THE END











Comments

  1. Love your stories and captions could you do more bodysuits and clothes corruption stories and captions please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already write a lot of stories in those areas so I don't think there's any particular need to force more out. They will come as they come.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *