Karmic Control

Karmic Control


"Hello darling, don't panic - it's me. 

That fitness video your ex-wife Vanessa made on Karmic Control - well I got bored so I started watching it.  She really had discovered a way to achieve total bodily self control, allowing a skilled practitioner to alter their mind and body however they saw fit.  No wonder she decided not to release the video - she kept the techniques for herself and walked out on you, but luckily for me she left this one copy here for your new girlfriend to find.

I didn't believe it at first until I tested the technique by making myself look exactly like her.  I always was jealous of her big tits and hot blonde body - so it felt amazing to feel myself change until I looked exactly like her.  I also used the techniques to change my mind a little and make myself a bit more like her - more assertive and confident - I'm tired of being a wallflower.

There were still some of her clothes left behind so I tried them on and they fit perfectly.  I really like how it feels to be her double.  I was going to change back before you got home, but I was enjoying this so much and I know for a fact that you'd love to fuck your ex-wife one last time.

Oh don't try to deny it - I know you love me, but you must have missed fucking this body with it's big tits and tight pussy.  Vanessa's sex drive is so much higher than mine and I bet you used to do all sorts of kinky shit with her.

Why don't I use my big new tits to jerk off that cock of yours and then I'll transform back into the normal me tomorrow... once we've had some other fun of course.


That's it - you've missed ramming that hard cock between a pair of soft slutty tits haven't you?  Maybe once I go back to normal I'll keep these boobs - don't you think they'd look good on my body?  Or do you prefer it now I'm a hot blonde?  Vanessa always was a looker wasn't she?

Now cum for me baby - cum for Vanessa.  Whoops - did I say the wrong name?  Or did that just turn you on even more?"

****************************************

"Hello darling.  I know I said I'd turn myself back today, but I found some more of Vanessa's clothes and I just HAD to try them on.  I found a copy of her online blog too - it was linked in the video -  so I made some more mental changes and absorbed some of her memories to be a bit more like her.  I kind of like her style and it's fun learning what kind of woman she is - you don't mind me acting a bit more like her do you?

You prefer me more dominant don't you?  You never wanted to leave Vanessa anyway - if she hadn't have left you, then you would have been her devoted slave forever right?  Now you can pretend she never walked out on you - that she's still your wife.  I mean technically you never got divorced, so you're still married right?  You could just tell people that Vanessa came back to you.  The real her is probably on the other side of the world right now, she'd never know.

Would you like that baby?  For Vanessa to come back to you and take control of the relationship again?  Would you like me to BECOME Vanessa?

Yesssss, I'll use the techniques to make myself believe I AM Vanessa and then we can be together as husband and wife forever.  Soon my former self won't even exist and I will be HER forever.  Are you ready baby?

OHHH FUCK YES, I'M BECOMING HER!  I AM VANESSA NOW!"

******************************


"What's the matter loser?  Do you really expect me to believe this bullshit story that I'm the fourth Vanessa you've been married to?  Do you really think you would be smart enough to trick your former girlfriends into using the Karmic Fitness video to corrupt themselves into copies of your former wife?

I think you're just a delusional asshole.  I'm leaving you for a real man and I never want to see your dumb face again.  With the control I have over my own body and mind I can do anything I want, so why would I waste my time on a drip like you.

Maybe you should watch the video and turn yourself into me if you love me so much?

Wait... why are you getting hard and smiling?  

Oh, whatever... I'm out of here."

THE END




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *