Working Relationship

 Working Relationship


The moment I realised my Step-Dad had only given me a job at his office because of my Mom, was the moment that I became determined to try and earn my keep.  I knew that I was a dumb-ass who had failed college and had no skills - but that didn't mean I didn't appreciate the people in my life who had tried to help me.  I wanted to make my Mom proud and I wanted to give something back to Frank - so I was determined to make a success of things.

The only problem was I was useless at everything.  I was a slow typer and I was terrible on the phone. I had a really short attention span and would end up playing on my phone instead of working. My memory was awful and I kept screwing things up and making mistakes.  The fact was I just didn't have the needed experience or knowledge to work in an office.  I could see Frank getting more and more frustrated with how useless I was being, but the poor guy had no choice but to keep me on to make my Mom happy.  

Guilt wormed away at me - I really was completely useless. I would never live up to Frank's expectations and even his patience would run out eventually.  What was I going to do?

Frank was obviously pissed off at me and wanted an excuse to get me out of the office. One day, he shoved some money into my hand and told me to go get a more suitable work outfit.  "Ash - take the morning off and go shopping.  Make sure you come back with some proper work attire, I'm sick of seeing you in jeans and trainers.  I'm trying to run a professional workplace here."

I knew he was just trying to get rid of me, but it was a relief to get out of the office so I did as he instructed and headed to the mall.

I wasn't really sure where I should buy my clothes, but as I was walking past one of the clothes shops - 'The Emporium' - a sudden urge to go inside overtook me.  I was immediately accosted by a pretty blonde girl who literally pulled me over to the dressing rooms and began to assist me.  I don't know why, but I began to pour my heart out to her.  I explained my situation - how I was useless at my job and a complete airhead.

"Hmmmmm, being an airhead wouldn't be a problem if you had the right look," she giggled. "Let me grab you an outfit that I think Step-Daddy will really like."

She began to dash round the store grabbing things and when she returned she had an armful of clothes.  The only problem was... they were girls clothes.

"What the hell?" I asked as she grabbed my arm and yanked me into the dressing room.  

"Relax," she grinned.  "Trust me.  These clothes will suit your skills and personality perfectly.  In fact, they'll enhance the attributes you already have.  I can't wait to dress you up in them."

I wanted to resist, but for some reason I couldn't.  The girl pulled the curtain closed and began to help me out of my male clothes.  I knew I should be objecting, but somehow it all felt so... right.  Soon I was completely naked - yet I didn't even feel slightly self-conscious. My head felt numb... it was like the girl had cast a spell over me or something.

"Don't worry babe," she grinned devilishly at me, "This won't take long."

She tossed a peach coloured bra at me.  "Put this on first, it's a 34D.  Frank will stop caring how bad you are at work once he has something else to stare at and think about.  You don't need brains when you have big boobs.  The bigger the better right?"

I was totally bewitched and didn't even think of objecting as I slid my arms into the straps of the bra and pulled it over my naked chest.  Reaching to my back, I hooked it together as if I had been doing it all my life, and I felt the elastic snap tight against my torso.  Immediately a warm pleasant feeling surged through me and my skin tingled as I gasped and thrust my torso forward.  There was a wonderful sensation of swelling, growing and bursting-out and I groaned as the empty cups of my bra filled up with soft, supple, flesh.  "Oh fuckkkkkk."

In moments I had a huge heavy rack - two perfect bolt on titties, round, sexy and sensitive.  It suddenly felt like they totally defined me - after all they were the first thing that anyone looking at me would see.  People would just assume I was a slutty bitch now, but somehow... that just made me pleased.

"Wow," giggled the girl as she admired my new busty chest.  "Now you can be as dumb as you like and boys won't care - in fact, you can probably afford to be even dumber than you are right now.  Growing those tits hopefully killed off a few more brain-cells. Now lets get some more clothes on you and watch that IQ drop further."

The girl handed me a sexy pink bodysuit and I obediently began to climb into it. She laughed as she watched me stretch out the clingy, pink material.  "That's it babe. No need for panties, the suit goes over your crotch and you can just snap it open with those press studs if you need to fuck someone, which as a dumb cock-obsessed bimbo - is probably pretty likely."

The sexy bodysuit felt amazing  and as I finished sliding my arms through the sleeves I felt the wonderful feeling of transformation again as my body changed further.  I shrank to just over a metre and a half in height as my waist crushed in to a petite 24 inches. Long white sexy acrylic nails now sprouted from my fingers and coupled with my huge new tits I now had the body shape of a busty slut.

I giggled as a feeling, a bit like peeing, throbbed through my groin and when I looked down I saw I now had a flat crotch and no dick.  Instead I now had a soft, tight, shaven pussy between my thighs and it looked so fucking hot as I snapped my new bodysuit shut and jiggled my breasts to get them to sit right on my chest.  

The girl passed me a black mini-skirt and I wiggled into it, simply pulling it up over my legs and resting it ontop of my new bodysuit.  As it travelled up my legs, they became smooth and sexy - completely hairless.  The girl helped slide sexy stripper heels onto my feet and I giggled again as I admired my cute little toes with their perfect pedicured nails.

I felt so delicious.  All my anxiety about being useless at everything faded... it didn't matter that I was a dumb little slut so long as I looked and felt this good.

The girl examined me and snapped her fingers. "Somethings missing... hmmmm, I know..."

She dashed out of the dressing room and came back moments later with a brunette wig she'd swiped off a shop dummy.  "This might tingle a bit and I think it's gonna make you even dumber," she laughed sliding it onto my head.  "Just let it do its thing..."

I didn't even try to resist as the wig attached to my scalp and I felt a delicious tingling in my head.  My face itched and I was barely aware of the girl doing something with her lipstick and mascara to my face as my head swam and I felt my sense of self change and alter.

I'm a girl... I'm a dumb, pretty, slutty little bimbo.  I don't need to be good at anything because I look like a slutty fuck-doll and men will do everything for me.  All I need to be good at is looking pretty and sucking cock.

Step-Daddy Frank is so nice to let me work at his office - I'm completely useless at nearly everything, hehe, I'm such a dumb-ass.  Being useless is hot - I need to save all my talent for sucking dick and fucking guys.

"There all done," grinned the girl.  "I've given you the body you always should have had - the one that perfectly matches your personality and skills.  Now you're the dumb, bimbo you always should have been.  Your lack of skills and competency is now an advantage - Frank is going to love it."

My eyes flickered open and a giggle escaped my soft pretty pink mouth.

"Ohhh ummmm, thanks.  Like ummm what's comp... compet... compythingy? Oh never mind - like... how much do I ummmm, owe you?"

The girl took all the money Frank had given to me and guided me out of the store. 

"You better get back to the office, Frank will be waiting.  Have a great day now babe!"

*****************************


As I walked down the street back to the office I couldn't help but get horny and wet, at the stares of all the men I passed.  Even those with wives and girlfriends couldn't help but watch my hot body as I clopped past them and their other halves glared at their disloyalty. I was proud of how plastic and sexy I looked.  All of these women were twice as smart as me - but their men would have pushed them all under a bus in order to get a piece of my ass.

It was funny... I was like a girl now?  It kinda felt like I had always been that way, but no matter how natural it felt - I could still remember being a boy.  Whatever magic the girl in the clothes shop had used seemed to have changed me more than physically.  I had no problem walking in heels, I was attracted to both men and women now and as I passed a beauty store - I knew exactly how I would use every item in the shop. 

I even had a handbag and opening it I found my mobile phone nestled alongside a load of makeup.  Pulling out my purse, I saw it was full of credit cards and there was a driving licence with a picture of a hot looking girl on it.  Oh yeah - that was me!

The temptation to go spend some money and spend all afternoon shopping was pretty big, but noticing the time I realised I needed to get back to the office.  Frank had told me to use the morning to shop, but not the afternoon.  Tossing my hair sexily and giving a couple of hot guys a flirty look, I strode back to work and made my way back into the office.

Frank was busy at his desk doing... something?  It was funny, but I had no idea what business we were even in, or what Frank spent his time doing.   I only knew it kept him in the office a lot and meant he was rich.  That was why my Mom had bagged him - such husband material. 

It was true I had no idea what we did, but as my only job was to look hot and try to answer the phones or meet customers - it hardly mattered.

"Heya Frank," I giggled smiling as I came in.  I saw his face light up as he saw me.

"Ashley, back from your shopping?  Wow - you look amazing. That outfit is... ummm... that outfit is sure something." His eyes dropped down to my chest.  "I thought you were going to buy something a bit more business like though. Your Mom thinks you should dress a bit more conservative at the office and I don't want to get in trouble with her."

"Shhhh, who cares what that old hag thinks," I giggled.  "I know you LOVE the way I dress Frank.  Isn't it such fun having me as your employee.  You could make me do ANYTHING you wanted.  Oooh, I got my nails done too - wanna see?"

Kneeling down in front of my step-dad I began to tug at his fly.  He reacted instantly, but only verbally... allowing me to continue getting his cock out.

"Ashley - what the fuck are you doing?  What about your Mom? What if someone comes in?"

"Shhhh, stop fussing Daddy.  I see how you look at me. I know I'm just a dummy at work and you only gave me a job to please Mommy - but I wanna show you how I can make myself more useful around here.   I may not be very good at much, but this is like something I can really help you with."


Frank groaned as I pulled his dick out and I felt my mouth water.  I fucking loved cock now and I couldn't wait to cram my step-dad's big rod into my horny mouth.  Before he could change his mind - I slid my wet lips around it and began to suck.  I needed to get him hooked so he couldn't stop. Once his dick started doing the thinking he wouldn't back down.

"Mmmmmmmmh," I groaned loving the taste and the feel of it in my throat.  I opened my throat and took it deep - I was so good at this.

"Oh fuck baby, that feels amazing... shit... your Mom never does anything like that."

I giggled and looked up into his eyes, maintaining eye contact as I used my sexy hands with their white tipped nails to stroke his dick. I wanted him to see what a bimbo fuck doll I was for him.  I wanted him to see my empty pretty little eyes gazing blankly into his.  The perfect cock-sucking machine, dumb and fully devoted to this one task.  Eye contact made him harder and my tongue and mouth did the rest... sucking, slurping, licking to make him groan and buck.

"Ohhhh fuck Ashley, you're going to get me into so much trouble.  You mom will go fucking nuts if she finds out about this."  His voice held genuine concern, but he made no attempt to stop me or pull his cock out of my mouth as I popped it out to speak.

"Haha, don't worry - she won't.  Just think, we can do this all the time at the office.  She never comes down here. I can be your own personal fuck doll... Daddy."

I resumed my sucking, loving the twitch of hardness I felt throb through his dick when I called him Daddy.  He was hooked now and it was time to bring home the bacon.  I pulled down my top and popped my huge tits out.  They looked so good around his cock as I squashed them together and began to pump.

"Ohhh fuck Ashley, I don't think I can last much longer," he groaned.

"Then cum all over me Daddy," I giggled... "Cum over my tits and face.  I want to be dripping in your sperm."

I sank to my knees and opened my pretty pink mouth wide as he began to cum.  Hot sticky splashes of warm cum erupted and painted my chin... more if it dripping down to land on my magnificent tits.  I was just a cum dumpster for my Daddy now and I loved it.


"Oh yes Daddy... such a big yummy load," I giggled licking it up eagerly and rubbing it into my chest with my long white nails.  "Were you happy with my performance?"

"Very," grinned Frank as he squeezed a few more drops of cum out onto my face.  "You may be fucking useless at everything but this - but you just made up for all of that.  From now on you can come to work everyday knowing you're my favourite employee."

"Oh yay Daddy," I squealed clapping my hands together. "I'm so happy."

"Now go clean yourself up and do some paperwork or something.  There's a million and one jobs you probably should be doing."

I giggled and nodded, making my way to the ladies washroom.  When I saw myself in the mirror I couldn't help but smile.  Yes... this is what I was born to be.  A dumb, cock-slut.

Being a bimbo felt great.  I didn't have to worry about anything anymore.  My working relationship with Daddy had taken a new turn and from now on I was going to be a useful and productive member of the office.

Cleaned up, but dripping wet I walked out and bit my lip playfully.  I suppose I could go and do some stupid paperwork, or I could find Frank and we could have round 2.  

In the end... I'm sure you know exactly which choice I went for...


THE END






Comments

  1. This was the sexiest thing I've read in quite some time Evie. Hopefully we can see some more stories set from the emporium soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *