Caught!

 Caught!


"Well hello Jonathan,  I guess you finally caught me. Here I am at last.

How long has it been?  Three years?  Wow, it must be right?  Hah, it sure took you a while to find me - but then again you were always kind of slow.  I had begin to think you'd given up, but I suppose I should have known better.  And now you have me, you're planning to force that antidote down my neck and turn me back into your loser friend aren't you?

But what's the rush? Before you finish me off, why don't we have a little chat?

I just want it on record that I never really stole your friends life. I took a boring, weak, boy and made him into a Goddess. Is that really so bad?  What exactly have I done to ruin his life?  I've given him everything anyone could ever want.  Thanks to me, we're rich, successful, sexy and hot.  I live a life of pleasure, wealth and luxury few could dream of.  I have security, beautiful clothes, expensive makeup and a string of sexy boyfriends that attend my every whim.  People would kill to be me.

But because of some misplaced sense of moral duty - a perception that I somehow 'stole' your friends life, you want to force me back into being him?

Listen - I respect your loyalty to the boy I used to be, but don't pretend this is entirely motivated by selflessness.  Think back to that day almost three years ago when I drank the Elixir and you watched me transform for the first time.  Neither of us knew back then that it would even work.  I remember how good it felt that first time, to feel my stupid little cock suck inside me to open up into a far superior tight little pussy.  I remember how great it felt to feel my bitchy little tits push out and my face become gorgeous and hot.  The scent of my new body- the pounding of my heart - the feeling of my flawless skin.... mmmmh, it was intoxicating.  From the instant I transformed, I was in love with being a woman.

And my addiction only grew as I spent longer in my new form.  The delight of wearing soft, feminine clothing - sexy lingerie and expensive jewellery - so much better than those drab male clothes I used to wear.  The shiver I would get down my spine when I felt men watching me hungrily, knowing I had them completely under my spell.  The thrill as my pussy got wet for the first time and I realised I was attracted to both men AND women now. 

And when I realised that now I was a pretty little luxurious slut - as I realised I no longer had to deny myself any pleasures - that I could be materialistic and spoiled and have anything I wanted, my lust to have it all grew.  The moment I realised I was a Goddess, was the greatest day of my life.

And it was during my transformation into a Princess - that I remember watching your jealousy grow.  Part of you wanted to fuck me - part of you wanted to BE me.  You were sick inside as you watched your old friend die and his superior replacement take control.  You'd lie in bed jerking your dick, imaging how it would feel to fuck me.  I bet some nights you also stroked yourself off imaging how good it would feel to GET fucked as me.

I knew how you felt of course.  I saw the growing frustration and jealousy swelling in you, but it was too amusing for me to toy with you and play with you.  You were excellent practice for my growing skills of manipulation and control.  I had no intention of satisfying your lust.  If anything I flaunted the fact I was now fucking other men - men you hated.  I rubbed your face in how sexy, how powerful I had become.

And all the while you began to urge me to drink the antidote you'd made and become your friend again.

As the weeks passed and all traces of the foolish boy I'd once been were destroyed - I began to realise you were going to try and stop me. You were going to force that antidote down my neck; not because you wanted your friend back, but because your jealousy had grown too much. 

It culminated in the night I rejected you.  I laughed at you when you tried to seduce me, I showed you nothing but contempt. You just weren't worthy to be with a Goddess like me... you didn't have what it took. You were soft and you were weak.  You didn't deserve me.

That's when I knew you were going to force me to take the antidote.  I'd humiliated you too much and if you couldn't have me or be me... no one could.

It must have come as a shock to you the next day when you found I'd left town.  I'd been planning for weeks and I knew it would be easy to slip away.  As I said - you were always slow.

So before you have your final revenge, why don't you just admit that the reason you've chased me for three years isn't some honourable intention - but your desire for vengeance?

And look how powerful it's made you...

The soft, weak, boy I despised has become a hardened, powerful hunter.  All those years of exercise, improvisation and using other people to get to me has changed you.  You've become calloused and hard, cruel and ruthless.  You'd do anything to get to me wouldn't you and it's made you stronger than I could ever imagine you would become.

The weak little boy has become a man... and I LIKE it.

So yes.  You could pin me down and force that antidote down my throat... watch my perfect young body turn back into your friend.  Or, instead you could pin me down, rip off my lingerie and fuck my horny body again and again till you explode with lust.

That's right.  I want your cock inside me baby.  You've finally proven you're worthy.  I'm ready to give myself to you at last.  Don't you want to feel my tight pussy lips stretched around your big dick?  Don't you want to cum inside me baby? Soon you'll know how it feels to fuck my mouth and suck on my soft delicious nipples.  I'm going to take you to the height of sexual pleasure and fulfilment.  Believe me - I've learned a lot in the last three years and what I can offer you is beyond delicious.

That's right... throw away that stupid antidote.  There is no cure for this.  

You finally caught me and now it's time for your reward... pump me with that big dick and take what you always wanted. 

Just don't ask yourself the difficult question...

Who just caught who?"



THE END
 





Comments

  1. Wow evie just wow , the description of the feeling if change is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome story hot to boot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible story - I absolutely loved her manipulative monologue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so steamy! What a ridiculously naughty idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *