Useful

Useful


Hi Daddy.  Don't panic - it's me Joe... only you can call me Jojo now I'm like this.  

Shhhhhh, let me explain and don't worry, you aren't going to get into trouble.  Mom is out - she's at a friends and won't be back for hours and this isn't some sort of set-up.  I can imagine right now you're wondering what the fuck is going on, but you can stop looking around for a camera - this really isn't a joke, I really am your step-son Joe.  Look just sit down for a moment and I'll explain properly.

I know you've hated it since I moved back home Daddy.  When you married my Mom I was at university studying chemistry and therefore you never really needed to get used to having me in your life.  When I dropped out and came home in my third year, it must have been a shock.  I could see you were trying to make an effort for my Mom's sake - but it must have been hard suddenly having a moody drop-out hanging around the house.

My presence here has become more and more intolerable hasn't it? The walls here are quite thin and I know that probably puts you off sex when I'm home.  It must be months now since you gave my Mom a good fucking, and I can feel the sexual tension building in the air. Because the walls are thin - I can also hear you arguing with her. I've heard all the mean and nasty things you've said about me.  And you're partly right.

I can perfectly imagine your frustration at my failure to find a job, the fact I do hardly any chores at home and the fact I just sponge off the two of you.  You're right... I have been selfish and self-absorbed recently.  Your words gave me the motivation to do something.  I felt so guilty when I reflected and realised I really was useless and I swore an oath that I'd do something to be more useful round here.

As soon as I started thinking about it - I realised what I needed to do.  That's why I'm talking to you now Daddy.  I want you to understand the truth.  You see, my Mom has no idea about the real reasons I dropped off my course and I don't want her to.  She thinks I was just lazy or I got too stressed out - but the fact is Daddy I didn't need to be on the course anymore as I had found something I wanted more. To be a slut.

Haha, does that surprise you?  It surprised me too when I first took the Elixir and became like this. 

You see the Elixir is a compound that allows me to change from male to female at will.  I go from a dweeby, dorky, college boy into my sexy alter-ego Jojo.  But that makes it sound all so pedestrian when it's far more delicious than that.

Mmmmmh, the Elixir is the greatest drug you can imagine.  The taste as it goes down makes you tingle with lust.  I love the feeling of my skin getting softer, my hair longer and my body shape changing. The feeling of your nails lengthening, your breasts swelling up and your dick sucking up inside you to leave you with a tight, wet, pussy is so good.

I cum so hard when I transform Daddy.  I pant and moan like a slut, gasping in pleasure as I feel myself get girlier and girlier.  I fucking love it.  I never knew I could look this beautiful - this small and perfectly formed. Everything feels more intense when I'm a girl. I feel so comfortable and natural in my body - so... right.  Everything is smoother, sexier, better proportioned.  I'm a horny little sexpot when I become like this and I love the attention being pretty brings me. 

And I have to admit Daddy - that I'm not really Joe right now.  It's not like I'm talking to you as Joe in this body... I really am Jojo.  I seem to be a separate personality now - a different person... an alter-ego if you like.  I have my own desires, my own thoughts and my own personality traits.  When I transform I feel my mind change and that feels good too.  As Jojo I'm more confident, more uninhibited... more sexual. I can do things that Joe never could.

Oh and I like boys when I'm like this. Girls too still - but finding I could get horny for men was quite a delicious discovery.  Big cocks get me horny when I'm like this Daddy... 

Mmmmmh, and how did this happen? Well the first time I took Elixir I was experimenting with the solution partly out of a desire to prove I could do it, and partly out of curiosity.  I wanted to show I was the greatest chemist on my course and that I could create something no one else could.  I found the notes in an old book in the university library and made my first batch.  I knew it was risky to use it on myself - but I did it anyway.

Things spiralled out of control pretty quickly from then.  I didn't tell anyone about my discovery and I began to live to become my alter-ego.  Being Joe felt so empty and boring when I could become Jojo and luxuriate in feeling this way.  I began to construct a new identity as a girl - meaning I had to shop for clothes, makeup - personal items for Jojo.  I had to take days out of my course and I needed money.

You have no idea how many things a girl like me actually needs and it's all so damn expensive.  Not only do you need regular clothes, beauty products and the like - but there's so many shoes to buy, coats - even hats! I'm also a lot more materialistic than Joe - I like the finer things in life.  Sure - I could buy a cheap bra from the local supermarket - but why wear that when you could have a designer brand and feel super femme?  The only problem with that is the cost.  Looking this good takes A LOT of money and I was running out.

Luckily some girls on my course had told me how much money they were making on the side with a camgirl account or by stripping at the local gentleman's clubs.  I did a couple of auditions and set up a little studio in my digs and before you know it I was finally making some serious money and finding out how sexually uninhibited I am as a girl.  I had discovered that I REALLY liked being slutty.

And the sex Daddy - oh I was having SO much sex.  It started with a lot of masturbation... who wouldn't want to touch a body like this once it was yours?  But as a girl I could finally experiment with things I'd never dared try as a boy like sex toys and that was my gateway drug to more.  I mean... once you've toyed your ass with a butt plug and put a big dildo into your pussy - your thoughts turn to the real thing.

I started fooling around with girls - then one night I got drunk and had my first boy.  After that - my descent into slutdom accelerated.  Pretty soon I was getting railed on a regular basis, sometimes by multiple guys.  I would suck cock... ride it... cram it into my butt and tight pussy... I couldn't get enough. I would end most nights a sticky, cum-covered mess and I loved how wanton I felt.  You haven't lived till you've felt a college boys big thick dick ten inches up inside you.  Mmmmh, I can't get enough.

But you can't burn the candle at both ends Daddy and as being Jojo became a full-time job - I found I couldn't sustain two lives successfully.  Joe was having to miss so much time and to be honest - I had lost interest in chemistry.  I wanted to explore my life as Jojo more, but the only thing holding me back was Mom.

I knew how much she had wanted me to go to University and make something of my life when Dad died. I knew that she would be heartbroken when she discovered I'd chosen a life as a sexy camgirl over the path of academic success she'd always wanted for me.

That's why I dropped off the course but made it look like it was due to my own laziness and ineptitude. I knew she'd be sad - but not as sad as if she learned the truth.  That's why I'm moping about the house and pretending to be a failure.  Each night when you're both asleep I turn into Jojo and either sneak out or spend the night filming in my room.  All this time I've been living here, I've been making more money than you or her combined.

Now do you start to see my problem Daddy?  I have all this money and this second life, but I don't want Mom to learn about it yet.  If I tried to give you rent money - she'd get curious as to how I was making the cash and if I start working a regular job during the day, I can't become Jojo at night and do what I really want.

That's why I need your help.

I know Mom listens to you and soon you'll have convinced her to throw me out.  That's why I wanted to meet you tonight and show you how useful I can actually be.  You're going to help me manage Mom's expectations and ease her into accepting my new life as Jojo slowly and gradually.  In the meantime you'll help me hide my second life from her and you'll prevent her getting worried about what I'm doing.

In return - I'll pay you what I owe in rent and you can gradually trickle it into the household accounts. 

But that's not the only way I can make myself useful around here Daddy.

Mmmmmh, you see - it's been hard getting enough sex recently with all this sneaking around.  You and Mommy aren't the only ones who are sexually frustrated and having a man in the house is driving me nuts.  I never saw what Mom liked about you until I became a girl as well.  Now I can appreciate your nice physique, manly presence and that big thick dick you're packing.  I've seen it as Joe a couple of times when you've been in the mens washroom with me and BOY have I been thinking about it as Jojo a lot.

I know how unfair it is Daddy that since I moved in you and Mom have hardly any sex.  I know a man like you has needs and so do I.  We can help each other... I can be sooooo useful to you. 

Wouldn't you like to use me and fuck me like a whore?  Wouldn't you like to take out all the sexual frustration and desire on my tight, young body?  Sure my Mom is hot - but my pussy is tighter and I'll even let you fuck me up the ass whenever you like.  I wanna feel your big cock inside me Daddy... I wanna get bent over and feel you take control as you pound me hard.

If you agree to help me out - then we can start fucking each other.  You can start fucking Mom again too - you won't care about the thin walls anymore once you've made me your little whore.  Mother and Daughter - you can have both of us.  Who wouldn't want that?  Maybe eventually, you can have us both at the same time?

But for now Daddy - why don't we seal this deal.  I've done A LOT of talking and I've put all my cards out on the table.  Now it's time for you to show me that I can trust you with my big secret. 

Let me be useful Daddy - fuck me up the ass.

Let's use each other and have some fun...


THE END



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *