B for Bully

B for Bully


It had been a mistake to ever wear the necklace.  A mistake that had nearly cost him everything.  Now he was beginning to wonder if it had also been a mistake to come back here.

Sitting in Charlotte's house, Billy Grey was finding it hard to resist the rush of memories it was inspiring.  The last time he'd been here, it had been as his alter-ego, his female persona.  He'd worked hard to expunge her from his mind, but Blake wasn't so easily banished.

Billy squeezed his eyes shut and tried to block out the unbidden flashbacks.  The feel of his body squeezed into soft feminine clothing and the scent of perfume rising from his skin.  The taste of makeup on his face and the tickle of soft blonde hair around his shoulders.  The feeling of supremacy as Charlotte grovelled at his feet and kissed his pedicured toes.

Shuddering, Billy gripped the arm of the chair he was sitting in and tried to stop the involuntary twitch of his cock as it started to get hard.  His heart was pounding and for a moment it felt like he had long sexy nails again... he imagined them digging into the chair.... or wrapped round a big, juicy, cock.  He imagined beckoning with his acrylic nails and laughing as he watched Charlotte crawl over the floor like a worm to suck the dick he was offering to her.  

Suck it you little slut, I'll make you into a good whore for all the boys.  You're my bitch now...

NO!

Billy grit his teeth and forced his eyes open.  He was stronger than this - he would not allow himself to succumb again.  He was in control!

A sound from the doorway made him turn his head and he swallowed nervously as Jack walked into the room holding a small jewellery case. Charlotte's step-father was tall and powerfully built.  He'd married Charlotte's older mother and he was still only in his late forties - his hair still thick and his face still rugged and handsome.  He had an easy confidence about him, a masculinity that was alien to the nerdy Billy.

Billy had always felt weak and nervous in Jack's presence.  He found him highly intimidating, but he owed the guy some answers and he had made a promise to himself that he would make things right.

"Is this it?"

Jack tossed the box onto the chair next to him and Billy nodded nervously.

"Yes, the necklace is inside.  Once we throw it into the river, no one else will ever have to get hurt."

Jack stroked his chin and sat back.  "First, I want some more answers.  I want to know exactly how my step-daughter ended up as a slut.  I want to know what you did to her. "

Billy looked down, ashamed, as he gathered the courage to try and explain.  "It was all my fault.  You can't begin to understand how dangerous that necklace is..."

"Then make me understand..."

***************************

Billy and Charlotte had been friends for years.  He often wished they could be more than that - in fact, Billy had secretly been in love with Charlotte for as long as he could remember.  She feigned ignorance of his feelings, but he sometimes suspected she knew about his crush.  Unfortunately, she clearly wasn't interested in him, having her sights firmly set on Mikey Campbell.   The popular boy had everything Billy didn't have.  He was athletic, muscular, handsome.  He had an easy charming grin and a masculine aura that made girls weak.

Charlotte was shy and average,  so Mikey was way out of her league, but that didn't stop her fantasizing about him.  It was obvious from her body-language she had a crush on the popular boy, but without some serious upgrades she was never going to get with him.

Mikey's taste in girls was for hot, busty, blondes.  He liked cheerleading bitches who were ultra-feminine and popular at school.  He liked a female bully and there was no way Charlotte was ever going to be strong enough to become one.

At least until Billy got his hands on the Bully Charm.

Billy remembered the first time he had seen the necklace.  It looked like such an innocent thing in its little black jewellery box.  The hinged lid had swung up to reveal it nestling amongst black velvet and he'd carefully taken it out of the box.

The necklace was a capital B worked in gold about the size of a thumb, studded with sparkling stones.  It hung on a gold chain and looked just like any other necklace.  There was nothing to suggest the power it held.

He'd been browsing through the second hand jewellery section in the local pawnbrokers, looking for a birthday present for Charlotte.  He wanted to get her something really nice and the little black box had just... jumped out at him.

You should buy it.  It looks so fucking cute.  Better yet, just steal it.  Take it NOW.

Billy had slipped the box into his pocket and casually walked out of the shop.  He'd never stolen anything in his life before, he was usually a lawful person. His heart was hammering as his bowls clenched and fear gave him the biggest adrenalin rush he'd ever experienced.  He didn't look back till he'd walked all the way home then, once safely in his room, he'd taken the box out and looked at himself in the mirror with a look of horror.

"What the fuck did I just do?  Oh my God... I just stole.  Fuck, I have to take this back, I have to convince the owner it was a mistake or something!" 

But it wasn't a mistake.  You saw something you wanted and you took it.  Don't feel guilty now. Guilt is for losers.

Billy hesitated and took a deep breath.  Something wasn't right here.  He didn't feel himself.  He felt strange, almost like he was being influenced.  His innermost thoughts seemed almost alien to him.

Maybe you're just finally thinking clearly at last.  Maybe you're realising for the first time in your life that if you want something, you just have to take it. Why don't you take a look at your prize?

Opening the black box hesitantly, Billy reached in with trembling fingers.  He lifted the necklace and watched the light glittering from it.  It really was quite beautiful.

Why don't you try it on?  After all - you went through a lot of risk to get it.  It would be a shame not to wear it at least once.

Billy's fingers undid the catch and brought the gold chain to his neck.  He slid the necklace around his throat and fastened it with one smooth movement.

And then... everything changed.

***********************


Blake gasped as the necklace changed everything about her in a split second.

Physically - she was instantaneously transformed from nerdy boy into hot girl.  She shrunk to 5' 7", her ass pushing out as her boobs exploded out into a pair of sexy 32 E's and her skin became smooth and hairless. Short brown hair lengthened in an instant into sexy golden locks as hot nails shot out from each finger and she became a curvy sex bomb.

"Oh my GAWD," moaned Blake squirming in ecstasy as her dick was replaced by her tight new pussy and her pretty blue eyes rolled up in pleasure as her sensitive new body throbbed with pleasure.  There wasn't a trace of Billy left as the necklace settled pleasingly above her impressive new cleavage and the confident little hottie stretched out, groaning at how good it felt to be a girl.

Blake's clothes had transformed too - Billy's boxer shorts were now sexy pink boyshorts that matched Blake's crop-top and over them she wore a tight pair of denim hotpants that left her long sexy legs exposed.  White high heels pushed her up into a ultra-feminine pose - her little toes pedicured and perfect.  Perfect makeup - bringing out the softness and sensuality of her features coated her face and delicious vanilla smelling perfume rose from her flawless body.

An expensive state of the art iphone was squeezed into a tiny pocket in her hot-pants and a handbag lay on the table, full of makeup and a purse containing her driving license and Daddy's credit cards.

Because mentally - Blake had transformed too.

She knew she was really Billy Grey - or at least she knew moments before she had been Billy. Now she was Blake Grey, the hottest, most popular girl in school and it was like a switch had been flipped in her head.

Blake's posture and body language were feminine, and her memories were new to her, but going back years.  She now knew Melody Cooper and Paige Parker were her best-friends.  She knew that her Daddy Pete was a rich celebrity lawyer and she lived in the biggest house in town and got everything she wanted as a result. She knew she drove a pink Mercedes convertible and had a wardrobe so full of clothes she'd forgotten half of what she owned.  

She knew that every girl at school feared her and wanted to be her and that she liked how it felt to be the Alpha.  She knew how to flirt and she knew how to get men to do what she wanted. She knew she liked sex and that she was bisexual - big dicks turned her on, but so did cute girls. She knew she was a bitch.

She knew she was a bully.

And she knew that if she took off the necklace she'd turn back into Billy.

"Fuck that," she had giggled. "It's soooo much better being me."

Ripping off her clothes, she slid her fingers inside her tight perfect pussy and began to cum...



*****************************

"So you just turned into a bully?" asked Jack in disbelief as he leant forward, enraptured by Billy's shameful tale. 

"Yes," muttered Billy.  "Wearing the necklace transformed me into my new alter-ego Blake.  As long as I had it on, I was her.  No one remembered the male me when I was her.  It was like I had become an alternative version of myself, living an alternative life.  It was pretty intoxicating."

"But you changed back?"

"Eventually.  I spent a few days as Blake on that first transformation.  I couldn't stop masturbating and touching myself.  You see, male me was still a virgin and the chance to touch a girls body was too much. Rubbing my pussy, tickling my clit whilst I groped my big tits felt amazing.  Then I began experimenting with inserting things into me.  I found that I had plenty of sex-toys back home in my new mansion.  Butt plugs, dildos, vibrators... you name it.  I cummed and squirted again and again till my new pussy was sore.  It took me a few days just to get it out of my system."

"But you can't just have spent all that time pleasuring yourself, where does Charlotte come into this?"

"Well obviously I couldn't spend all my time masturbating.  Blake was popular and social, so I also spent those first few days immersing myself in her life.  I had memories of Blake's friends and family - but meeting them for real was still strange.  I had to hang out with Melody and Paige, argue with my Mom and twist my Daddy round my little finger to really become her and live those memories.  Within three days though, I could barely remember my old life as Billy."

Taking a deep breath, Billy blushed and looked at Jack.  "I have to admit... I maybe would never have transformed back and taken off the necklace if it hadn't been FOR Charlotte.  I was instantly addicted to being Blake and who wouldn't be?  The necklace had changed me mentally to be a hot, bitchy, bully and I was enjoying my Alpha life-style with very little guilt about abandoning my old life... until I realised I was Charlotte's new bully."

Jack's eyes darkened and he leant forward expectantly.  "But I don't understand, if you were her bully - why were you trying to help her get with Mikey?  Why did she end up as your follower?"

"Guilt I suppose," muttered Billy.  "When I realised that in this new reality I was the biggest bully at school and that I'd been picking on Charlotte, the girl I'd loved for years, it broke Blake's hold on me. I decided I would use my new alter-ego to try and help her. Let me explain..."

***********************************


With the necklace nestling on her chest, Blake sneered as she looked at Charlotte and tried to fight the feeling of disgust she felt.  The dumb little bitch was so pathetic and drippy... her natural instinct was to bully her, but the Billy part of her was holding her back for now.  She found it... irritating.

"Eugggh, your clothes are a fucking state and you look so fucking pathetic," sighed Blake as she critically appraised the other girl, "But if you want me to help you seduce Mikey, then I suppose I may be able to do something to help you."

"Why are you helping me Blake, I thought you hated me?" whimpered Charlotte as she looked up at the more confident woman nervously.

I do fucking hate you - it's that nerd Billy that has the hots for you. 

Blake shook the thought free.  She WAS Billy wasn't she?  She thought so, but recently, in the last few days she had been feeling increasingly torn.  Since the Charlotte situation had arisen, she'd been struggling to decide whether she was Billy being Blake,  or whether she was someone entirely different and should decide on her own destiny.  

Since realising that in this reality she was Charlotte's bully and had mercilessly picked on the other girl for years, the feelings of guilt from her Billy side had been overwhelming.  It had taken the fun out of everything, even making masturbating less exciting.  Images of Charlotte's tear stained face kept popping into Blake's head.  The thought should have pleased her, but Billy's feelings for Charlotte had brought his desires back to the fore and now Blake had pangs of guilt everytime she thought of the other girl.  

She'd decided she would help Charlotte... take her under her wing.  She'd transform the shy and innocent girl into a popular slut just like her.  With some makeup, clothing and lessons in being confident the other girl could become so much more.  She could become just like Blake.

And corrupting this little slut into a cock-hungry submissive that will obey your every command could be even hotter than bullying her.  I can still have my fun and make Billy happy at the same time.

Twirling her hair with an evil giggle, Blake smiled nastily and advanced on Charlotte.  "I don't hate you Charlotte.  I want to help you.  But from now on you're going to call yourself Carla - Charlotte is such a fucking dweeby name.  We're going to reinvent you and you just have to do EVERYTHING I tell you."

It was going to be glorious.

*************************************

Billy cried and his voice broke as he explained to Jack what had happened next.  "I... we... she... I... turned your step-daughter into what she has now become.  The drugs, the drinking... the sex addiction.  It was me as Blake.  But even when I took off the necklace, the effects remained.  Charlotte is Carla now and I don't know how to turn her back."

It had taken weeks to corrupt Charlotte into Carla, but she had been a willing apprentice.  Blake had begun to enjoy their time together as she moulded the other girl into a popular girl.  Charlotte had dyed her hair bright blonde and begun to dress in the clothes Blake picked for her. Hanging out with Paige and Melody, 'Carla' hadn't felt comfortable at first - but after they got her to start drinking and smoking she'd loosened up.

They'd helped her lose her virginity to a jock at a party and got her a place on the cheerleading squad.  Within a matter of weeks, she'd gone from a shy virgin into an outgoing party girl and the biggest slut at school.

Carla had soon gotten her wish.  Mikey and she had begun to date - but the changes that Blake had caused in the other girl continued to cascade.  Carla wanted more than just Mikey.  She began to fuck other boys and cheat on Mikey.  She continued to drink and do drugs... turning into a completely fucked up party girl who only cared about pleasure.

And Blake had loved every minute of it.

She'd encouraged Carla to be a bigger and bigger slut - and eventually she'd turned Carla into a snowbunny size-queen. She'd dominated the other girl, even fucked her with a strap-on to get her used to bigger dicks and whispered dirty ideas into her susceptible head.  Then she'd arranged for the hot guys she knew to take turns with Carla, who loved every minute of it.

Yes suck those big black cocks you slut, you know this is what you need now. 

Watching Carla moan as she slid her tight pussy up and down on an ten inch black dick and sucked another, Blake filmed it all on her phone and loved every minute.  The other girl was ruined almost instantly - she had no more interest in Mikey anymore... she was a cuckolding bitch now and would be for life.  Her programming was complete.

"And that's why you found her in the house that night with six guys getting gang-banged," sobbed Billy. "It was all my fault.. I turned her into that slut. She's out of control and no one can stop her now!"

Jack leant back in shock, shaking his head at the unbelievable tale.  

"When I heard what had happened, the guilt was unbearable.  It broke Blake's hold on me. I tore off the necklace and turned back.  I hoped that it would reverse the changes in Charlotte - that all the bad things I'd done as Blake would go back to normal.  But it didn't.  I hid the necklace in Charlotte's bedroom - I was worried that if I put it somewhere I could get easy access, my will would collapse and I'd turn back into her.  I waited a week - but Charlotte isn't any better is she?  That's why I rang you - that's why I wanted to confess everything to you.  I deserve some sort of punishment for what I've done, and I'm hoping you'll know what it should be.  I don't want to keep living with this guilt."

The truth was now fully out and Billy was ready to face the consequences.

*********************************

Jack looked over at the nerdy loser sitting opposite him in tears and down at the necklace in its box. "It isn't you I want to punish Billy. It's Blake.  If what you are telling me is true, she's the one who did this to Charlotte. "I want to have it out with that bitch.  I want you to put this on so I can speak to her."

Billy moaned and shook his head. 

"No... noooo! Don't make me do that. I can't become her again... she's so fucking evil.  Please, Jack... you don't realise how dangerous she is."

"Billy, I think I can handle one little bully," said Jack sternly.  "Besides - think of this as part of your punishment.  The only chance I have of saving Charlotte now is to get Blake's help. She sounds like she understands how to manipulate people, perhaps she knows how we can get Charlotte back to normal."

Billy shivered as Jack threw the necklace to him.  "Put it on Billy - it will only be for a little while. I'll make sure she turns back into you when we're done."

Billy held the golden necklace in his fingers and shuddered in a mix of desire and revulsion.  He wanted to become Blake again so bad - he had done since he took off the necklace, but he knew that if he gave in she would be free to wreck her evil upon the world once more.  

Just do it Billy.  Charlotte's Daddy wants to see me not you.  This is what you've wanted for days now anyway, an excuse to become me again.  Set me free. I'll deal with this fool.

With a groan Billy raised the necklace, undid the catch and slipped it on.

"OHHHH FUCK YESSSS!"


Blake groaned as her transformation instantly completed itself and she took a deep breath, feeling her large perfect breasts rise and fall with delight.  "Mmmmmh, that's SO much better. I'm back in control and I LIKE it."

Jack was watching wide eyed as the hot slut in front of him tossed back her blonde hair and standing up examined herself.  She was dressed in a skimpy robe and underneath clad only in red lingerie and stockings.  Her hair was carefully styled and her makeup was perfect. She was one of the most beautiful women Jack had ever seen. 

"Hello Jack," purred Blake as she smiled at him.  "Or shall I call you Daddy?"

"You... you're the one who turned my step-daughter into a slut?"

Blake laughed.  "I didn't 'turn' your step-daughter into anything.  You and that loser Billy are so fucking deluded. Carla made her own choices.  No matter what Billy's memories are of being me - I never did anything to Carla she didn't want me to.  All her life she's been average and she jumped at the chance to become my pupil.  Sure... I helped show her the possibilities of being a hot slut, but she made that choice all by herself."

"No, she wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you?"

"Doing what?" laughed Blake.  "Living her dreams?  Getting fucked by massive cocks and cumming every night?  Being spoiled and free?  She loves what she has become and it's not my fault you and Billy can't handle it."

Moving towards Jack, Blake giggled and sat on his lap.  She slid an arm around his shoulder and leant in close.  Despite himself, Jack felt her hold on him and he enjoyed the feeling of her soft body next to his.

"You see, I know this is all just because deep down inside you wish she was fucking you. Just admit it Jack.  You're not telling me you haven't ever thought about your sexy little step-daughter getting pounded by big black cock.  I bet if we check your porn history, we'd see exactly what a dirty guy you really are. I bet you wish it was you railing her in her bedroom."

"Stop it," Jack hissed as she slid a hand to his chest and undid one of his buttons.  "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"  His hand went to her necklace and he gripped it, causing her eyes to widen slightly in concern.

"I'll tear this fucking thing off your neck and flush it down the toilet.  You'll never get to be Blake again."

"Please don't Daddy," whimpered Blake sliding off his lap and between his knees.  She looked up at him with her big blue eyes, the necklace still in his hand.  "Please Daddy - I know I've been bad, but I know you're frustrated because Carla won't fuck you. I made her like black dick too much and now she's not interested in you.  But I'll fuck you Daddy.  I'll give you what you want."

"Stop calling me that," spat Jack as he looked down at Blake hungrily reaching out between his legs... realising he'd forgotten to tell her not to fuck him, his cock already twitching as her hands went to his crotch.

"Are you sure Daddy?  Don't you like being in control?  Don't you like listening to me beg?"

He groaned as she unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick.  

"Daddy, it's time to stop worrying about Carla.  There's nothing you can do about that situation.  It's time you just took what pleasure you can and let me take care of you.  My pussy is the tightest you'll ever fuck... I can suck cock better than your wife ever could.  Let me show you what I can do.  Forget about Carla, she's not as hot as me anyway."


Jack groaned as Blake slid his dick into her eager mouth and began to suck.  He couldn't believe how hot and slutty this bitch was and that only five minutes ago she had been Billy.  Now he understood exactly how this manipulative slut had been able to turn his step-daughter into an evil whore.

"Mmmmmh, your dick tastes really good," purred Blake.  "Now I want to know what it feels like inside me, do you want to fuck me Daddy?."

"Yesssss," he groaned as she resumed her sucking, using her fingers to massage his balls with her long nails.

"And are you going to be a good boy from now on and stay out of my business? Will you let Carla do whatever she wants?"

"Yesssssss," groaned Jack as she intensified her sucking.

"And will you keep quiet about my necklace and made sure no one tries to take it away from Billy."

"Fuck yesssss," gasped Jack as she squeezed his balls gently with a giggle.

"I knew we could work things out between us. I knew that Billy's silly hysterical whining wouldn't matter to a real man like you.  Now let's have some real fun before your wife gets back."

Sliding off her robe, Blake smiled as she bent over and lowered her red panties.  Her shaven pussy was already wet and she smacked her perfect ass as she walked over and positioned herself above Jack's cock.  Slowly lowering herself down, she groaned with pleasure as she guided him into her.

"Ohhhh fuck, you're so tight," he gasped as he felt her pussy gripping his cock.

"That's right," she laughed, "I'm the tightest, hottest fuck you'll ever have and I can be your dirty little slut from now on if you want baby.  We can have so much fun together."


Jack began to pound Blake, his dick pistoning in and out of her pussy as she moaned and giggled - her big juicy ass bouncing up and down with every pump.  Her necklace bounced up and down on her tits and she moaned and screamed like a porn star - encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me!  Fuck me like a slut... punish me for being a bad girl."

Jack grinned as he gave Blake what she wanted - hammering her and making her cum repeatedly as she jiggled and bounced on his dick.  "Yeah, take it you dirty slut.  You're an evil little bitch aren't you and you deserve this cock."

"Yes I do... I deserve it SO MUCH," she sighed, cumming again as he confidently fucked her.  "Carla doesn't know what she's missing."

"I want to cum over your whore face," smirked Jack as he felt his own orgasm beginning to build.  "You've manipulated and used me, so the least you can do is take a facial."

"Yes Daddy," hissed Blake in excitement as she jumped off his cock and lay back on the bed.  "Fuck my tits and then come all over my face."

Jack positioned his dick between her breasts and she used her hands to squeeze them together as he ploughed between them.  His dick was lubricated with her pussy juices and it didn't take him long to start cumming - blasting her face with his cum and causing her to laugh and giggle happily.

"Oh yes Daddy - fucking give it to me!"


Looking down at the grinning slut underneath him, Jack grinned right back as Blake looked up at him - his cum still dripping down her face. Reaching down before she could stop him, Jack suddenly ripped her necklace off and Blake screamed as she phased instantly back into Billy.

Naked... with cum dripping down his face, Billy looked up in horror as Jack triumphantly lifted the necklace to his own neck.  

"All the time I was fucking Blake, I couldn't stop thinking about how hot it would be to BE Blake. She's right.. the thought of fucking Carla was hot... the chance to fuck her was even hotter. I think she's awoken kinks in me I never knew I had Billy.  And knowing all I have to do is put this on and I can become her and have that body, make boys do what I want, it's too much.  I wanna know how it feels."

Billy tried to reach up and stop him, but it was too late and Jack moaned as he fastened the necklace around his own neck and his body shimmered and transformed into Blake's.

"Oh fuck," gasped the hot blonde slut as she looked down at Billy with a grin, "this DOES feel amazing.  Mmmmmmh, too bad loser... but I'M Blake now and you're never getting this necklace back."

Grabbing Billy's cock, Blake giggled as she slowly began to stroke it and he groaned helplessly.  "Look at you lying there with Jack's cum all over you.  You're such a fucking little cuck aren't you?  Such a simp for a bully like me.  I bet you're almost happy that Jack took the necklace and became me instead of you?  Now you don't have to feel guilty anymore."

Billy gasped as he began to cum over Blake's hand and she wrinkled her nose in disgust as she wiped the cum off on his tummy. "Fuck, you're so pathetic," she sighed sliding off him and admiring her new body in the mirror. "Jack is my new host now, you can forget all about ever being me."

"I guess Carla doesn't have a step-dad anymore... just a slutty step-sis that will help her to be the biggest slut she can be.  Thanks for bringing the necklace into my life Billy, I'm sure I'll be more careful to keep its power hidden than you ever were.  Which reminds me - if you tell anyone about this, you're dead!"

Strutting away, Blake didn't even pay a second glance back at the weeping, pathetic Billy.  Jack was dead now too and only she remained.

As she thought about all the fun she and Carla were going to have tonight, she played with her necklace... the golden B glittering sexily.

B for Bully.  B... for Bitch.




THE END

The model is Blake Blossom from Naughty America.com.   

I pay a subscription for their content and it's amongst my favourite porn - always really well done.













Comments

  1. Love the twist! In Jack's position I would probably do the same - the chance to be a hot bitch like that is too tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *