Daddy's Little Helper

 Daddy's Little Helper


It was warm in the house - but the tiny black dress I had squeezed myself into left my arms and my shoulders bare.  I could feel the fire behind me, hear the clink of wine glasses as my Step-Father and his guest toasted their business dinner.  I adjusted my makeup, applying another layer of lip gloss using the small compact mirror I had in my handbag. As I walked back towards the table, I adjusted the length of my dress so that it would just be a little too short and show off the line of my black sheer stockings. I wanted Jason to see it.

"Freya, come over here - you're neglecting our guest."

I slid in next to Jason, sliding my hand playfully onto his lap.  Brushing my hair back, I smiled seductively at him.  "Yes Daddy. I'm sorry."

Jason was a little drunk.  His cheeks were flushed red and his breathing was heavy.  I could see that he wanted me... I rubbed his thigh with my hand, my fingers straying nearer and nearer to his crotch. I giggled as I saw his cock starting to swell and I felt my own small penis twitch within its cage.

"As you can see Jason, my step-daughter Freya is an obedient little slut. If you agree to my deal, then tonight you can have her. Freya, show the gentleman what you can do.  Show her how you're Daddy's Little Helper."

I moaned, my eyes rolling up into my head as Daddy used the command word.  Daddy's Little Helper.

How many hours had I heard that phrase whispered into my subconscious as Daddy programmed me? I remembered the buzzing of the vibrator and the feeling of endless orgasm as her transformed me from his useless step-son Fred into his perfect daughter Freya.

It had been what Fred had always wanted... to become me.  I was his dream come true.

Fred had always been careless when cross-dressing in Mommy's clothing.  Part of him had clearly wanted to be caught and when the day had come that Steven had walked in to find Fred dressed in his wife's lingerie with a vibrator up his ass - Fred had actually relished the confrontation.

Ever the business man, Steven had looked immediately for how to use this situation to his advantage. The blackmail that followed was delicious.  Steven had always despised Fred and learning that his step-son had a secret he could use against him, had rapidly taken control.  This is of course what Fred had always really wanted.  He'd shown Steven everything - his collection of clothes, his makeup, his sex-toys and the hypnosis videos.

He'd known if he'd planted the right idea in his Step-Father's head then I could finally be born.  Fred needed someone to make him into me and our Step-Father was the perfect fit. A dominating business man like Steven - the idea of brainwashing another person and turning them into an obedient tool was just too perfect to resist.

Fred hadn't resisted at all as Steven slowly created me.  Even Mommy had gone along with the plan once Steven had convinced her that this was for the best.  Her pathetic, unemployed son would instead become their beautiful, talented, daughter.  Steven had always wanted a daughter and now in me he would realise all his dreams.

Even though the programming was what Fred wanted - it was still hard to have the layers of your personality stripped away and rebuilt.  I felt sorry for Fred sometimes. He'd wanted to become me so badly, but it was hard for him as the programming rewired his mind to make him into me.

His body shaven and smooth... his cock caged up and forbidden from cumming... Fred had groaned and gasped as Daddy programmed and corrupted him day after day.  Daddy's Little Helper had been born and soon Fred didn't exist anymore.

Daddy's little helper.

The command phrase was designed to trigger a response of subservient arousal and desire. It was designed to trigger every bit of programming that had been put into my head.  When Daddy said it - I became helplessly out of control to my wildest desires.

Jason gasped as I hungrily slid between his knees under the table.  Whilst my Daddy continued to speak to him about business projections and profit margins, I unzipped his fly and whipped out his cock. It was big and veiny and had a musky smell that made me salivate with desire. I idly noticed that Jason was wearing a wedding ring.  I wondered how often he cheated on his wife... he was obviously a man that needed a lot of satisfying.

Opening wide I slid forward and engulfed his cock in my slutty mouth.  Moaning and groaning I began to suck, using my fingers to play with his balls as I licked the tip of his cock with my tongue and took it as deep as I could.


Whilst my Step-Father talked business with the gasping Jason - I gave myself wholly to my sluttiest desires. I was a slut - a whore who lived to suck cock and please men and Jason was going to give me what I wanted.  As I worked his married cock with my hands and my mouth I was in heaven.  Soon he would be blasting his delicious cum down my throat and I would swallow every drop like a good girl.

I was Daddy's Little Helper and no one could seal a deal better than me.

"Good girl," I heard Daddy grin as Jason began to cum in my mouth.

It was everything I had ever wanted...

THE END



Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *