Dumbing Up

Dumbing Up



Ciara had it all. Literally.

Examining her body in the mirror, she admired her perfect breasts, her curvaceous body and flawless skin. She really did look perfect. But that had been the case for a while now and was nothing new. No... what she was most proud of today was her new pussy.

On the bed behind her lay Amber - groaning and panting like she had just run a marathon. She had once been the school slut, with the tightest, prettiest pussy you could imagine. Boys had cummed themselves just at the thought of that pussy alone and they had good reason to.

It was both tight and stretchy. It would grip to any dick or dildo put inside it. Huge black cock or tiny wiener, it would grip and milk every drop of cum out of a dick like the pussy of a Goddess herself.  It was sensitive too... Amber would cum so easily... even squirt with a little gentle persuasion.

But now it was Ciara's.

She reached down and touched her new crotch through her panties, gasping as her big tits got instantly hard. Mmmmh, this was her tight cunt now and SHE was the hottest slut at school. Not that she would waste this tight little cooch on just any loser like Amber had. She was more discriminating than that.

"Wh... what did you do to me?" groaned Amber as she struggled to rise. Ciara just smirked. Her victims always forgot within a matter of hours, her theft of their attributes fading from their minds - just as the magic had stolen their body parts in the first place so too would it steal their memory. Amber would soon forget she had ever been a slut. Her new pussy was ordinary, it would no longer drive her sexuality and her days as the school slut were over.

Ciara smirked as she clenched the magic magnet in right hand. Since she'd found it six months ago her life had changed. With the magnet in one hand, all she had to do was touch a victim with the other and she could magnetically suck whatever attributes she wanted from them.

She'd tricked Amber into letting her into her bedroom. She'd made the other girl horny and offered to pleasure her. Then she'd finger fucked that tight little pussy.

The magnet in her hand had tingled as she had worked Amber. She had felt her genitals tingling and pulsing with pleasure as she stole everything she wanted from the other girl. It had felt so fucking good.

Every time she stole assets from the other girls they all combined to make her feel even hotter and bitchier. Jane's massive tits, Bree's perfect hair, Laura's ass and Sarah's soft skin... one by one she had diminished every woman around her whilst making herself impossibly beautiful.

"See you around Amber," she laughed tossing her hair and not even giving her latest victim a last look. 

She loved being an evil bitch.

*********
Sitting in class still with the warm after-glow of the six orgasms she'd had this morning alone, the urge to touch her new pussy was overwhelming - but Ciara resisted. It wasn't like she could fuck herself in the middle of Math right?

Mr Taylor was handing back tests. Ciara's face adopted a scowl as she saw she only had a B- again. Her eyes flicked around the seats next to her and narrowed as she saw shy little Gretchen had achieved 100% on the test again.

Pushing her big bottle top glasses back up her face, Gretchen blushed and hid her test under some other papers. The little nerd hated attention and obviously didn't want anyone to see. Well too bad.

Maybe I don't 'have it all' after all? mused Ciara as she examined the little runt. She had never tried to extract a mental attribute from another person, but surely it would work? Surely she could steal Gretchen's intellect and make herself smarter?

The teacher was distracted talking to another pupil. Sliding the magnet charm into her hand Ciara got out of her seat and slid behind her victim.

"Ummmm Ciara... I... you're blocking my light," whimpered Gretchen as the bully laughed and slid her fingers on either side of Gretchen's head.

"Don't worry dweeb... soon you'll be too dumb to care."

"Wh... ahhhhh what are you doing?"

Ciara's eyes flashed and she groaned as she felt the familiar tingle flowing into her body. It was different this time though - not physical - but a mental exertion. She could feel Gretchen's intelligence and knowledge... her intellect being drawn into her.

"Nooooooo please stop," whispered Gretchen as her head span.

"Shut up you little bitch," laughed Ciara. "It's too late to stop me now."

Ciara could feel her mind opening with possibilities and knowledge. She grinned as she felt herself becoming smarter and things in her mind began to click into place. Draining Gretchen of her intelligence felt so delicious. 

She sucked... harder and harder... draining Gretchen with glee. "Yes... give it ALL to me loser. Make me a genius."

As she sucked the last of her victims intelligence out Gretchen began to froth at the mouth. Concerned Ciara stood back and watched in horror as the little nerds eyes rolled up into her head and she slumped over her desk.

"Oh.... shit..."

**********

Ciara checked her phone again. The messages were all over social media. Gretchen was in hospital with a coma.

Her new advanced intelligence was already spinning and cycling through a thousand possibilities. She had all of Gretchens knowledge now, she didn't feel any guilt or even care the other girl had come to harm. She only cared she didn't get caught.

"Draining that loser mentally left her with nothing. Her intellect is completely mine now. Too bad," she sneered.

Wow... this body feels so fucking good. Where am I?

Ciara frowned and shook her head. For a moment she could have sworn she heard a voice...

Oh my goodness... my breasts... my pussy. I feel so horny and powerful. Is this a dream?

Ciara watched in horror as her own hands suddenly leapt to her chest to cup her tits. What the hell... she didn't do that. Did she?

Hey, this isn't my mind... there's someone else in here with me.

Ciara fought for control of her body and with an effort of will forced her hands back down to her sides. The voice in her head sounded like that dumb nerd Gretchen.  That couldn't be right though could it?  Had she drained Gretchen so completely that the other girl was now... inside her?

Ciara, is that you?  What did you do to me?  How am I inside your body?

"Shut up, how are you conscious inside my head?" hissed Ciara. "You're supposed to have been absorbed into me, I have your intelligence, I have your memories and knowledge. You shouldn't exist anymore."

You BITCH!  I can see in YOUR memories that you put my body into a coma. How dare you, put me back into my body. Oh my goodness AND you stole attributes from all the other girls in school. No wonder this body feels so good.

"No," grimaced Ciara as her hands shook again as Gretchen tried to take control. "This is MY body and I'm in control.  You're a weak little nerd and you will be absorbed like a good girl and give me all your intelligence. I refuse to be threatened by you."

Summoning all her bullying strength of will, Ciara grinned as she crushed Gretchen and heard the nerds wail as she was pushed into the back of the bullies mind.  Panting with effort Ciara tossed back her hair and wiping sweat from her brow walked to her wardrobe.  It was time for school.

***************************

Ciara giggled with excitement as she saw she had achieved 100% on the test.  The rest of the class seemed subdued, they were all upset about Gretchen being in hospital in a coma - but Ciara didn't care. She was now the smartest girl at school and it felt good.

Waltzing out of class she was passing by the boys locker room when it happened.

Put me back in my body you bitch... or else.

"Damn it, I thought I crushed you," snarled Ciara.

You can't crush me - I'm smarter than you and the longer I'm in here, the more I'm learning about you and your body.  Direct control isn't working, but I can play with your brain chemistry and alter things. For instance if you don't put me back - I can make your life... difficult.

"Fuck off," laughed Ciara. "You're just talking out of your ass.  You can't do anything to threaten me and we both know it."

Oh yeah... well how about I ramp up your sex drive and turn you into a fucking whore?  Smell all that testosterone in the boys changing rooms.  Doesn't it smell good Ciara?  Don't you want some nice hard cock?

Ciara groaned as suddenly she felt horny.  Incredibly horny.  Her pussy was wet, her nipples hard and erect.  Her brain suddenly felt mushy and images of huge throbbing cocks filled her mind.  The smell of horny boys filled her nostrils and with a groan of pleasure she walked into the boys locker room.

"Cock, I need cock," she moaned as the surprised members of the football squad turned - half naked and wrapped in towels.  Purring like a slut, Ciara reached the nearest boy and whipping off his towel sank down to worship his big dick.

"Ciara, what the fuck?" gasped the boy as she began to suck and slurp on his dick. 

"Shut up," she gasped as she looked up at him, "just fuck me and cover me in your cum. I want you all to use me."

Ciara smiled happily as the boys surrounded her.  Her eager hands were busy pumping two boys throbbing dicks whilst her mouth sucked another. She loved how it felt to be so slutty, her hunger for cock was so intense and she didn't care who knew it.

"Damn Ciara - guess you're the new school slut then," laughed the boys as they groaned and let her pleasure them.  She moaned happily at the thought of being the biggest whore in school, sucking, slurping, pumping and groaning till the boys began to cum all over her face.

"Yes, cum all over me," she cried, giggling as hot globs of cum splattered over her face, lips and dripped down onto her massive tits.  She loved it... she.

What the fuck was she doing?

Leaping to her feet with a shriek of horror, Ciara pushed the confused boys away and ran out of the locker room. She screamed as the students in the hallway saw her - cum still all over her face, and laughing began to take photos.

"Holy shit, is that Ciara?"

"Oh my God, she's turned into some kind of whore."

"Damn, she's fucked the entire football team."

I warned you. I can bring out your repressed slutty side and make you act like a whore anytime I want. I don't feel any qualms about making you act this way - you're an evil bitch who was ruined so many lives. Put me back in my body or there will be worse to come.

"F...fine. I'll go to the hospital and put things right," sobbed Ciara. "You've ruined my reputation and made me look like some dumb slut. I hate you. Once I get you back in your normal body, you're fucking dead."

Gretchen didn't reply.

**********************************

Slipping into the private room where Gretchen was lying in a bed on a ventilator, Ciara swallowed nervously.  She'd had to wait till Gretchen's Mom and Dad were exhausted and on a break and she didn't have long till they were back.

She'd never tried to return any of the attributes she'd stolen - but she had a vague idea of how it might work.  Walking over to her victim, she gripped the magic magnet in one hand and rested the other hand on Gretchen's forehead.

Then she began to push.

She was pushing her intelligence back into Gretchen... forcing her memories and knowledge back into the girls head, filling her back up with life.

Oh Ciara... you really are dumb aren't you?

Suddenly Gretchen's gloating voice filled her mind and Ciara realised to her horror she couldn't move.

Why would I go back into that pathetic body when I can keep this Goddess body you've created for myself?  Now I'm not anchored to that weak little form, I feel no desire to return to it. I tricked you into coming here because now you're going into that body and I'm staying right here.

"No.... NO!" screamed Ciara as she suddenly realised Gretchen was now pushing her out of her own body.

Ciara felt the magnet tingle, she felt her intelligence being drained and sucked out, her memories smashed apart as she was pushed out through her hand into Gretchen's head.

Haha, that's right loser. In moments you'll wake up as a dumb, clueless nerd with no memories of who you used to be.  Mmmmmh, I really enjoyed letting those boys cum all over me. I want to see what else this body can do. Once I become you I'm going to be SUCH a fucking mean, evil slut.

"Noooooooooo," groaned Ciara as with a rush she was pushed fully out of her body and the world went black.

*************************************************

Sitting in class looking down at her test scores - the girl who thought she was Gretchen sighed at the D- she had scored. Everyone had told her she used to be bright, but since she had woken up from her coma - she had really struggled with the most basic tasks. She barely remembered anything anymore, certainly not about her old life.

Turning her head she stared jealousy at Ciara - the school slut and her biggest bully.  She had aced the test as usual and was now busy giving a boy a handjob under the table where the teacher couldn't see.

Whenever she saw Ciara, she felt this surge of jealousy and a desire to be her. She couldn't explain it - it was just a feeling that she should have somehow been the beautiful bully and not her victim.

"Mmmh, that's it baby, cum for Goddess," laughed Ciara as the boy exploded and cum splattered all over his trousers.

"Whoops..." giggled Ciara as she left him to deal with the mess and licked a few globs of cum from her fingers happily.

Catching Gretchen's eye, Ciara smirked and winked.  "What you looking at nerd?"

Gretchen just blushed and looked away. 

THE END





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i realy liked this, it would be great to have a part 2 where Ciara regain her magnet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *