Resistance

 Resistance

So... how do I look?

It wasn't easy getting into my evil step-mom's skin - in fact it took me nearly an hour to squeeze inside her bitchy body. I think she was still trying to resist me getting inside her - the skin ray gun may have turned her into an empty wearable skin, but she didn't give in without a fight.

I had to push and fight my way into every inch of her body, squeeze my cock into her pussy, pull her tits up hard against my chest - force my face into hers. It's mmmmh been so difficult with her fighting me like this, but so fucking worth it.

Her body... MY body feels amazing now. Looking out through her eyes, feeling her tits on my chest - I'm in heaven. Don't I look good loser?

Yes! I've earned this fucking skin, I deserve this life. Mmmmmh it feels good just to let the skin take control and let her memories and feelings flow through me.

That's it... wipe away my old memories, make me into Step-Mommy. I love how this feels. I'm too weak to fight, fucking absorb me.

Oh YESSSSS. I can feel it happening. I'm becoming such a bitch, OH YES! Oh fuck I'm going to cum!

I don't wanna be that loser anymore. From now on I am a Goddess! YESSSS ohhh fuck I'm cumming!

Ahhhhhhh that feels so good. I'm back in control - Step-Mommy is back in business and there is no going back. Now let's try this costume gun on you and see how you like being an empty skin.

Resistance is futile.


Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *