Step Mistress

 Step Mistress


Hello Step-Daddy.

I've transformed again. I know you already knew that I would.

As soon as I heard that Mommy was going away with friends this weekend, we both knew it was time for another session with Mistress Red.

I found the magic wig where I keep it hidden in my room and let it transform me from your demure step-child into the dominant wicked bitch you see before you.

How many times have you searched for the wig daddy? What would you even do if you found it? Destroy it or wear it?

It doesn't matter because the power is mine slave. Now I'm a latex Queen and you are my obedient slave. You'll spend the whole weekend worshipping me and serving my every need. When Mommy gets back I'll remove the wig and no one will ever realise what we did.

I can see the devotion and desire growing in you Daddy. You long to serve Mistress Red, to wear a ballgag and cage your cock. You want Mistress Red to fuck you in the ass don't you?

Mmmmmh well don't worry my pet, this weekend we will explore every depravity. Fuck... I love what this wig does to me!


Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *