Beefed Up

BEEFED UP



Jaye was bored.  She'd been invited to her Grandpa's stupid family BBQ and it totally sucked.  She was the only nineteen year old at the damn thing - the closest in age to herself was her little sister Maya who had brought her fifteen year old boyfriend Max with her.  Now Jaye was feeling horny and naughty and there were no cute guys to flirt with.  Still - luckily, when you're a practicing witch there are ways and means to get what you want.

Jaye looked at Max appraisingly.  He was a typical nerdy kid with glasses and an 'ironic' computer game t-shirt on.  What a fucking dweeb - still there was potential there.   Opening her handbag, Jaye rummaged inside and grinned as she pulled out the bottle of 'Beef Up' sauce she had prepared for just this eventuality.  

"Maya - I think Mom wanted you in the house," lied Jaye as she sent her little sister away on a spurious errand, leaving only oblivious grandpa and nervous looking Max. 

"Hey Max, you want a burger?" smiled Jaye as she grabbed one from the plate and sploshed a generous dollop of special sauce onto the beef.  "It's full of protein and will make you big and strong."

Max took the proffered burger.  He didn't want to offend his girlfriends big sister, so he took a big bite and began to chew. Mmmmmh, the burger tasted delicious... the sauce especially so and he groaned as he crammed the meat into his mouth and swallowed it all down.

"Good boy," purred Jaye.  "All that protein and sauce should go to work pretty quickly..."

Max gasped as his chest suddenly itched.  He looked down in amazement at his t-shirt which was  now bulging and stretching.  He had always been small boned and skinny, but now his shoulders were widening and his abs were starting to ripple with muscle.  He gasped as his biceps and triceps expanded and his arms grew heavy with muscle.  "Holy crap," he gasped... his voice deepening as he aged and grew.

Jaye watched with a grin as the dorky boy in front of her rapidly transformed into a man, stubble appearing on his chin and his body growing and swelling into a hunks.  Now this was more like it.  He was now a nineteen year old stud and if the sauce had worked, he should have a massive cock and the sex drive to match.


"Wh...what happened to me?" asked Max in confusion and a bit of delight as he felt his powerful body.  He had never imagined he could be so strong and manly, this felt so cool.

"Hehe, I turned you into a stud so you can dump my little sister and be my boyfriend for a while instead."

"But how am I gonna explain how I transformed to everyone?"

"Don't worry about that Max.  A few hours from now, you'll go back to normal.  This is your one chance to experience life as a stud... although... if you make me happy you could have the magic sauce whenever you like."

"And how do I make you happy?"

"Ohhhhh, I think you know what I want baby, I didn't turn you into a Sex God so we could chat.  I'm horny and I wanna get fucked badly."

"But I've never been with a girl properly.  Maya and me have fooled around a bit, but... I don't know if I know what to do.  I don't wanna cheat on her either."

"Forget about my little sister - she'll never know or suspect what we did.  Oh and... forget about grandpa too - he's blind and deaf... he won't notice a thing.  Now let's get a look at your new cock."


Jaye's hands went to Max's trousers and swiftly unbuttoned his fly. He groaned as she slid her hand round his flaccid cock and began to stroke it.  His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw how big he now was.  Jaye's magic sauce had nearly tripled the size of his dick and as she massaged his cock - it got bigger and bigger as it became fully erect.

"Such a big cock, does it feel good baby?  I bet you can't wait to use this bad boy on me... lets not waste anymore time then."


Bending over, Jaye took Max's throbbing cock into her mouth.  It tasted delicious and he moaned as the experienced slut licked the tip and used her hands to work his balls.  Looking up, Max couldn't believe Jaye's grandpa hadn't noticed what they were doing.  He looked towards the house... if Maya came back she would go mental.  This was crazy, but it was also so naughty and hot he couldn't stop even if he had really wanted to.

"Jaye... I need to get some more meat from the house," squeaked Grandpa suddenly and Jaye broke off her sucking and positioned her body to block Max's cock from her Grandpa's view.

"Okay Grandpa... I'll keep an eye on the BBQ, don't worry...  Okay Max he's gone.  Now's our chance, we're all alone at last.  Fuck me quick, I need it bad."


Max moaned as Jaye pulled down her shorts and panties and backing around slid her sopping wet pussy onto his throbbing shaft.  Her pussy was so tight and he groaned in endless pleasure as she began to slowly slide up and down on his cock.

"Oh my God... I never knew fucking could feel so good."

"Mmmmmh, that's right baby - I'm probably ruining you for every other girl.  After you've felt how good it is to fuck a tight pussy with a big cock, you'll never be able to feel this good again."

Jaye was in heaven as she bounced on Max's big new cock.  Turning her sisters boyfriend into her boy-toy had been an excellent idea.  "OHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING," she moaned, shaking as she hit her orgasm and shook with joy.

"Ohhh Jaye, I'm gonna cum too," moaned Max unable to take it anymore.



Sliding off Max, Jaye giggled and grabbing two buns smashed them around his cock.  His hot cum splashed out into her mouth and into the bread as she licked the tip of his cock and sucked and stimulated him to get every last delicious drop.

As the last cum drained out of his balls, Max shook.  Throwing the buns away, Jaye licked the last of his cum up and watched curiously as his muscles deflated and he returned to normal.  Soon he was his nerdy self again and as she wiggled back into her panties and shorts, Jaye winked at him.  

"Grandpa and Maya will never know what happened... but if you're horny and you fancy some fun later, come to my room again tonight and we'll give you an even bigger shot of my special sauce.  You wanna fuck me all night, that can be arranged..."

As his girlfriend returned from the house moments later - she wondered why Max had such a big grin on his face, or why he kept giving her dirty sister such strange looks.  

She would never suspect that Max know knew how it felt to be beefed up, or that he wanted more.


Comments

  1. I love this so much, I love the thought of corrupting and stealing another girl's man. Mmmmm Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so great! I love the new Blog theme as well! It looks so nice! Can't wait for more of your hot stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *