BFF'S Forever

BFF'S FOREVER



Lily was annoyed that her stupid family was moving from one side of the country to the other and she had to leave all her friends behind.  She would particularly miss her naughty BFF Carolina - the two of them had been partners in crime for years and soon she would no longer have a slutty side-kick to play with.  It wasn't fair!

Carolina had told Lily not to worry though.  She had begun to experiment with powerful sex magic and the slutty blonde bitch told her bestie there was a way she would be able to spend as much time as they wanted together.  She was growing stronger and more powerful everyday with her wicked sex magic and as her powers grew, she discovered more and more delicious ways to get what she wanted.

"Listen babe... I can use my powers to possess and corrupt a host, making them into me for as long as I want.   I just have to suck their dick first and their body will become mine to play with.  Once they let me in, they will be my toy forever.  After all - who wouldn't want to be me and have this tight teenage pussy?  Now... lets discuss who the most suitable host would be..."


That evening, Lily's brother Marcus was surprised to find his sisters stupid friend waiting for him in the living room.  He hated Carolina, she was such a slut - but he had the biggest crush on the naughty teenage bitch.  It was good that they were moving away, he hated the way she looked at him so knowingly sometimes and he was ashamed of all the times he had masturbated thinking about her. 

"Holy shit Carolina, what are you wearing?  My Mom and Dad will go crazy if they see you here dressed like that."

"Don't worry about that Marcus... we have plenty of time.  I'm here to make all your dreams come true. I know you want me, and now you're going to get me... all of me in fact."

"What are you talking about?" gasped Marcus as the horny minx advanced on him. 

"I need your body Marcus... and you want to give it to me.  You and I were meant to be together.  You're so weak and you want me so badly, you must have so many dirty thoughts about me.  Just let me suck your dick and you and I will be together forever."

"Ughhhh, Carolina... no this is wrong.  We shouldn't do this!"

"Shhhhh, let me wrap my soft pink lips round your cock and suck all that lovely cum out.  Sucking dick feels so good, you should try it one day... hehehehe, maybe you will."


Ripping down Marcus's pants, Carolina hungrily swallowed his dick and began to deep throat him.  "Ohhhh fuck, Carolina - that feels amazing."

"Mmmmpppphhhh, mmmmmhhhh," glugged the eager slut as her blonde head bobbed backwards and forwards.  She could feel Marcus's soul beginning to be absorbed and as she sucked his cock, it was drawn out and into her.  As soon as he cummed in her mouth, he would be hers...

Marcus was having the most intense sexual experience of his life.  He had never felt such pleasure. The weird thing was, as Carolina sucked his dick - he began to get dizzy.  He could almost hear her voice in his mind and when he closed his eyes, he had a weird perspective shift, where for a moment it almost felt like he was the one on his knees sucking dick.  He wondered how it must feel to be a teenage slut like her, to be best-friends with his bad little sister and go out doing naughty things... dressing up in hot clothes and wearing makeup.  It seemed so tempting for some reason.

That's it baby... you love sucking cock... you love being a slut.  You want to be me sooooo badly.  Obey my voice and let me corrupt you, that's it.  I own you now...

The thought of being Carolina... of being so slutty and hot made Marcus want to cum so badly and before he knew it, he was orgasming.  Carolina moaned happily and slurped on his dick, swallowing his cum and sealing her control of his body forever.  Breaking off with a wet pop, she panted happily. "Ooooh, good boy Marcus.  Think of this as my goodbye present... but I'll be seeing you again real soon."

Adjusting her clothing, Carolina blew Marcus a kiss and left.  Feeling ashamed, he pulled his pants back up and tried to put her out of his mind as he went to finish his packing.  Thank goodness he wouldn't be seeing that naughty slut for a while now, the whole experience had been really strange.



A week later and Marcus had managed to put his strange erotic experience out of his mind. The move to their new house was complete and Mom and Dad were out leaving him and Lily alone.  Trying to ignore his sister, Marcus was busy playing games in the living room when Lily walked in.

"My new boyfriend is coming round in an hour or so to fuck me, you need to leave."

"Get lost," laughed Marcus, "You better not bring any boys round here or I'll tell Mom and Dad when they get back."

Ohhhhh, I don't think so Marcus - you aren't gonna spoil Lily's fun, but maybe we can help her enjoy it even more.

"Wh...who said that?" gasped Marcus as a strange, yet familiar voice spoke in his mind.  Lily smirked as she looked down at her brother.

"Oh Marcus, I gave you a chance, but now it's too late.  If you won't get out of the house, you'll just have to stay here and help me fuck Jason.  His cock is soooooo big and I know you're gonna love getting treated like a whore.  Time to come out and play Carolina... BFF's forever."

Marcus moaned as his body suddenly burned and the voice in his mind laughed.  Yessss, that's it Marcus... your body is mine now.  Lets make you nice and slutty so we can enjoy Jason's big dick.

Marcus shook, his skin tingling and itching as his bones cracked and his body shrunk in on itself.  His short brown hair began to lengthen into fine blonde strands and his dick began to shrink between his legs.

That's it baby - soon you'll be a cock-starved, dirty little cumslut.  Soon you'll be me.  Feels good doesn't it?  Mmmmh, here come my titties, oooooh yeah.

Marcus arched his back as Carolina's tits pushed out and he giggled.  It felt good to become her.  He felt his mind altering, Carolina's memories and personality taking control as Marcus ceased to exist and only Carolina remained.  Lily watched delightedly as her stupid brother transformed into her hot best friend before her eyes and she felt herself getting wet at the thought of all the dirty things they would do together now.

Marcus's clothes had transformed to match his new body and makeup shimmered over his face as Carolina completed her possession and her eyes fluttered open.


"Mmmmmh, yummy.  How do I look babe?"

Lily clapped her hands excitedly.  "You look amazing babe, I've missed you so much this last week."

"I've missed you too," squealed Carolina excitedly as they hugged.  "Now, lets get ready for Jason... I can't wait to see what this new hunky boyfriend of yours is like... and to taste his big cock..."

When Jason arrived shortly afterwards, he was only too happy to meet Lily's friend and to let her join in the naughty fun... what a pair of kinky sluts!


When Carolina finally returned Marcus control of his body a few hours later - he would retain all of her memories of what he did when he was her.  Sitting down on his bed, he couldn't help but masturbate to the dirty thoughts of how good it felt to be her and to suck cock and get fucked like a slut.  Carolina was part of him now, and she would use his body whenever she wanted to enjoy time with her friend.

That's it Marcus - you're mine now forever... me and Lily are BFF's and we're gonna spend so much time together.  Get used to it... slut... now remember how good it felt to have a cock stretching out your pussy and cum for me...


Marcus groaned as he cummed over his belly... being Carolina was kinda hot... he couldn't wait to be possessed again and turned into a naughty girl.  

He hopefully wouldn't have too long to wait...

THE END


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *