Slut Puppet (Redux)

(Originally posted - August 27th, 2013)


My best friends wife Lexie was the most warped and twisted bitch I had ever met. Nearly six years younger than us, the beautiful twenty year old vixen had rapidly transformed my once confident friend Max into a submissive wreck who obeyed her every whim.  It seemed to be some strange mix of fear and adoration towards her that drove his slavery. Whilst Max worshiped her like some Goddess, Lexie seemed entirely contemptuous of him and uncaring of his feelings. As far as I could tell she only wanted him for his money.  She certainly didn’t act like she loved him. In fact she delighted in taunting and teasing him - actively flirting with other men in front of him and when I finally could take no more and angrily confronted her about it, that just seemed to turn her on too.

‘Mmmmmh, don't like the way I flirt with other guys and make your friend look like a weak little pussy?' she purred, rubbing her sexy hands over my chest and moving close so I could smell her delicious perfume.  My heart pounded as she rubbed her body against mine and I felt my dick twitch as I caught a glance down into her perfect cleavage.  Fuck - she was so hot, I couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to fuck her... be inside her... hear her moan in pleasure.  She made my innocent girlfriend Chloe look pathetic and for the first time I realised why Max was so enraptured by her.

'Hmmmm? Is that it, or are you just jealous because I haven't flirted much with you yet? You know, I think I like you.  In fact, I like you so much that I think you should be fucking me instead of wasting your time defending Max.  I hear you have a girlfriend - you should dump her and let me take her place.  I'll make you feel good in ways no other woman ever could.’ I felt her manicured hands go down between us, rubbing against my crotch to feel the outline of my swelling dick. 'Good, you have a big dick... I want it, and I always get what I want.  Mmmmmh resist if you like, but soon you’ll be mine, all mine’   She leaned close but I really wasn't interested in this evil bitch, no matter how attractive she was and I pushed her away and scowled.

"Never, you're evil and I'll find a way to stop you ruining my friends life!" 

Lexie just smiled, it seemed to please her that I hated her so much... no doubt she found a challenge entertaining.

From that moment on Lexie began flirting with me more and more, even though I hated her and had a girlfriend already. At first I could easily resist. Sure she was hot, but that didn't mean I couldn't admire her beauty and not fall under her spell. But there was something compelling about Lexie. Not only was she stunningly beautiful, intelligent and sexy - she seemed to have a power over men.  Maybe it was her tattoo, that damn tattoo...

You see just after she began flirting with me I noticed a hot little tramp stamp just above Lexie's perfect little ass. The more I saw it... the more I watched it… and the more I wanted to grab those firm buttocks of hers too.  Lexie ensured the tattoo was always visible to me. She took every chance to bend over and wear revealing clothing in my presence and to my horror I found I couldn't stop thinking about the tattoo. Of course, the more I thought about the tattoo - the more I thought about Lexie's ass.  Before long - I was having major erotic fantasies about that ass and when I was fucking my girlfriend doggy-style I would suddenly imagine it was actually Lexie I was banging - that perfect ass in my hands as she moaned like a slut and made all my dreams come true.   I never came so hard as when I imagined Lexie's ass in my hands, and it was almost inevitable that I would accidentally call Lexie's name in my passion as I cummed all over my girlfriend.  Chloe obviously flipped out when I did, and swiftly dumped me bringing our relationship to an end.

After two weeks of celibacy I was desperate.  I was now jacking off to pictures of Lexie on social media and having erotic dreams about screwing her every night.  I still hated her, but my lust for her body was nearly unstoppable.  I did everything I could to avoid her in real life - I no longer trusted myself around her... I felt like she was possessing my mind completely. 

Then one night I got invited to Max’s house to watch the game.  He'd assured me that Lexie was away visiting her mother and he was so desperate for some company that I felt I had no choice.  I went over hoping to talk to him about Lexie, find some way out of this mess but when I arrived I found him in a desperate state.  Lexie had worked him so hard at home for the last month that he was a physical wreck. The poor guy was so tired that he quickly fell asleep on the sofa in front of the game and then as I got up to leave, Lexie suddenly walked in. 

I realised at once from her triumphant grin that she had tricked me.  She had made Max invite me so we could be together and he would be too tired to stop us.  Lexie looked at me hungrily and turned slowly around. Then she bent over the sofa, hiked her dress up and slid her ass in the air to show her glistening shaven pussy.  Next to her, Max slumbered exhausted... unaware of what was happening.

"Now fuck me," she moaned.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had slid my big thick cock out of my pants and it was already hard as a rock.  Lexie moaned in satisfaction as I came up behind her and spreading her legs drove my cock into her impossibly tight pussy. It felt like heaven and I gasped in pleasure as Lexie purred, "Mmmmh good boy,"  and I began to pound her.  Every thrust took me deeper and wet slaps filled the air as I grabbed onto Lexie's ass just like in my dreams and looking down saw that damn tattoo on her lower back.  Grunts and moans filled the air and I grabbed her hair and used it to pull her deeper onto my cock, causing her to smile and gasp in satisfaction.

"Yes baby, your cock is so big and perfect... mmmmmmh, yessss, keep fucking me, I'm almost there."  I fucked her deeper and suddenly I listened to her groan wetly and quiver.  She had clearly orgasmed.  "Mmmmh, YES!  Now I want you to cum inside me... do it quickly!"  I groaned and shot my load deep inside her as she purred happily and I stared at my sleeping friend, feeling guilty and wrong as she whispered in my ear, "See, I told you it would feel good to fuck me, now we can do this all the time."  

From that day on I became her slave and I threw my morals out of the window. Max somehow was clueless and my contempt for him grew daily.  I would find every chance to be with Lexie and she and I dated like we were almost a normal couple, with Max staying at home.  She loved me lavishing her with attention and I loved fucking Lexie so much I’d do anything for her.  The sex was incredible and just seemed to get better - her pussy felt so good around my dick that I had to have more and I was completely addicted.  Soon it was only in her pussy, mouth and eventually ass that I could get any satisfaction.  No other woman compared to her

I soon realised she was even more twisted than I had first realised. The lubed dildo up her ass the second time we fucked made me realise she liked to experiment, but then we began role playing, doing sex games, and I realised she was a total hedonist.  Whilst she trained me in all manner of perversions and deviations, I eagerly obeyed her, as all I could dream of was sinking my dick into her busty body.  I needed her so badly and she knew it.

Now that I was her apprentice in sin Lexie started making me fuck her in front of Max whilst he was awake and watching.   By now she had crushed his will entirely and she loved to make him dress in her lingerie whilst I pounded her and she compared my big dick to his tiny wang. He was a broken guy... a useless cuck, a nobody and abusing him seemed to make her cum so hard.  It got so bad that sometimes Lexie would dress like a dominatrix and whip Max. Once she even fucked him with a strap on whilst I watched.  It was crazy and I felt ashamed of what I’d become. I felt like I too was a slave - though more privileged than Max, so when she told me she was going to visit relatives in Europe for a month and I was to remain here, I almost felt a sense of relief.  My only concern was that a month without fucking Lexie would be like going cold turkey - but I was sure I could make it.

That last night before leaving she made me fuck her hard. Her hand was on my lower back idly tracing a symbol as I worked slowly into her.  

'Mmmmh, say you belong to me body and soul’ she purred clenching her pussy muscles expertly to drive me wild.  I moaned and repeated her words experiencing the most pleasurable orgasm of my life as a strange tingle throbbed on my back. 

'Good boy’ she smiled as I came and slid out of her. "Your mind now belongs to me and so does your body.  You have become an instrument of my will, you and I are soul bound and soon you will know how it feels to be truly one with a Goddess."  I drifted to sleep and the next morning when I awoke, she was gone.  

I felt a strange excitement, a sense of freedom.  Already my desire for her was building, but so too was my realisation that she was gone and I was free for a while.  I went to take my morning shower, and it was only then I noticed something weird. On my back was a tattoo… Lexie’s tattoo.   I stared at it in shock and panic - this wasn't possible! As I racked my brain to make sense of this madness, I suddenly remembered the strange way Lexie had traced my back as we fucked last night.  Had she been tracing the tattoo onto me?  Did she truly know magic?  Then... even as I stared in horror at my new tattoo I suddenly heard her voice. 

'Miss me?’ laughed Lexie in my mind and I groaned as my arms tingled.  I looked down in horror as my hands grew smaller and French tips grew out.  I could feel them like they were mine but they seemed to have a life of their own as they grabbed my cock and began stroking my dick up and down.
'Mmmmhhh I miss your big cock already, but thanks to the bonding spell I cast last night, I can take over your body whenever I like and play with it.’

I moaned as my cum splurted out onto the wall and Lexie giggled. 'Oooh so that’s how it feels to cum as a guy - this is gonna be such fun.  Mmmmmh, I've been preparing you for months for this you know.  The moment I met you, I knew I wanted to make you my puppet.  Bit by bit I've corrupted you, enslaved you and now I can become you.  Even better I can make you become me!"  

Lexie laughed triumphantly.  "You see - my magic tattoo allows me to control men and enslave them, but only if I stay near them.  It was the only thing limiting me, but now I can finally travel the world without taking that foolish husband of mine.  Thanks to you, I can still control that runt Max by turning you into me and keeping him exposed to the tattoos power.  I'm going to make you into me - you are going to be Lexie.  Now drive to my house and I'll show you."

I obeyed, getting dressed and heading to Max's house.  He was still asleep in the spare room where Lexie made him sleep and she directed me to go to her room, the Master Bedroom.  Lexie giggled in my ear as I opened her drawers and began to remove her clothing.  'Mmmmh, just think of how good it will feel to be me.  The pleasure and power you are about to receive will make you feel so good.’

"Now feel my sluttiness enter you," giggled Lexie... "Your body is mine, become the slutty bitch you've always been destined to be!" 

I moaned as my chest suddenly swelled and my bones crackled.  Long hair tumbled out and my big dick receded to leave a tight wet slit. It felt amazing and I moaned in pleasure, a triumphant grin on my face as I became her.  In moments I looked like Lexie and I felt like a Goddess. My hands went to my tits, they felt so good as I stood and admired my new body in the mirror, I felt so wanton all of a sudden - so this was how it felt to be Lexie.

She made me get out two dildos and I groaned as I lay on the bed and slid the first into my pussy then the next into my ass. My pussy was so tight and rubbing my clit made me cum so hard.  I began to lust for big cock inside me... a hunger to take what I wanted. It felt so good, Lexie's body was built for sex and I couldn’t stop cumming as I moaned like a whore and gave her complete control of me. "Oooooh fuck, I love it!  YESSSS!"  Her evil personality was now affecting me, making me act like her.  She had groomed me well, I knew everyone of her peversions... I was the perfect copy of her - her body, soul and mind double.

'I knew you'd like it. You are going to be the other me whenever I need you to be. Now we’re going to go downstairs and have some fun. Put on my leather outfit and get the whip.’

It felt so good to put on Lexie’s clothes and to become her.  Her tight clothing made me feel like a slut and I liked it.  Like some evil predator I kicked open the door to the spare room and laughed cruelly as Max’s face fell as he saw me, and realised he wasn't free after all. 

I felt myself walk to him .. I was so horny and wet. Being an evil bitch felt so good and I was enslaved to Lexie's cruel desires."

"As you can see Max, I can now be in two places at once.  Your friend is just my puppet now and he likes what I have made him.  He is me in every-way and through him I can be here with you all the time.  Unfortunately though, that means I don't have his big cock anymore... but don't worry, before the other me left I made plans to ensure your humilation can continue. I found a new man to satisfy me... and he should be here any moment"

Suddenly there was the sound of someone entering the house and to my horror Max’s dad Charles walked in.  He was clearly enslaved to Lexie too, and now that meant of course he was enslaved to me.  "Mmmmh your Father is mine Max and now he is going to fuck me in front of you, the ultimate betrayal and humilation for you."

We kissed like old lovers and part of me thrilled as Charles slid my panties down and began to fuck me in front of his son.  His dick was large and he was still strong and virile for his age.  'Oooooohhh I’m such a bad girl’ I moaned wetly riding the wave of orgasm as I started to cum.  The look on Max’s face sent me over the edge - I knew it shouldn't, but I couldn't help it.  Damn - it felt so good to be Lexie.

As I bent over the bed and commanded Charles to slide his dick into my ass and keep fucking me, I reflected how totally enslaved I was to Lexie.  I didn't even want to turn back into me anymore - I was completely corrupted and I just wanted to be an evil slut and satisfy my new perverted body.  Her whispers were in my mind as she promised me all the bad things we would do together and the tattoo on my ass throbbed with power.  I was hers now forever and all time...

But still... there are worse fates than being a slut puppet…

Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *