The Catalyst (Redux)

First Published December 9th, 2013


My geeky boyfriend Nick was something of a genius. He was also a good person and always kind to me. I was proud of the fact that he accepted me for who I was, a pale, slightly flabby, small-titted, nerdette who liked gaming and anime. Things were great between us, but I could tell how upset it made him, when the popular girls teased me for being a plain Jane.  In his love for me, he was determined to help, even though I didn't really care. So Nick created a drug he called ‘Catalyst’ that would make me more traditionally beautiful and give me a body to make those other bitches jealous.

Nick was too scared to ask my permission, so he doped my drink with the Catalyst… but much to his surprise and annoyance nothing happened when I drank it.  I was totally oblivious, but later that night I began to feel unusually horny. Usually I was awkward and shy at sex, but that particular night I was all over Nick as I tore his clothes off on the sofa and hungrily stroked his small geeky cock.  For a moment I felt a minor flash of annoyance that his dick wasn't bigger - but then I got distracted and spitting on my hand, worked his dick up and down, smiling at him as I jerked him off and gave him a horny little hand job. Soon he was groaning and I giggled and watched eagerly as he erupted over my fingers,  I’d always hated cum, found it yucky and unpleasant but tonight I was enraptured, sucking it off my fingers and moaning happily. Mmmmmh, it tasted so good I wanted more.

Nick left me on the sofa whilst he went to clean up, and it suddenly happened. Every inch of my body began to tingle and I moaned as delicious fire throbbed through me.  I felt incredible and there was a growing pressure in my small chest that needed release. Arching my back - I groaned as my bra creaked and my boobs swelled up a bit bigger, expanding and growing a full cup size.  At the same time my stomach became firmer, and hundreds of small changes rippled across my body to make me a little bit more attractive. It felt so good but it also left me feeling empty, hungry for more… hungry for more of Nick's cum.

When Nick returned I surprised him by immediately pulling his trousers down and giving him a blow job. I’d always refused to do it before, but now I popped it into my mouth like a lollipop and I eagerly sucked and slurped on his dick like a naughty girl.  I was insatiable and my erotic transformation had left me hungry for sex.  Nick's tiny dick fit easily in my hot mouth and despite my inexperience he quickly came again. I swallowed his warm cum eagerly and moaned as I felt my tits swell up even bigger.  Every time I got cum, I got sexier... mmmmh, it felt good - it was just a shame Nick's dick was so small... I suddenly wanted a bigger load and again wished his cock was larger.

Now that I had sucked him off, Nick noticed how different I was looking.   Smart as he was - he realised what had happened, quickly coming clean about the Catalyst and spiking my drink.  He told me he had hoped to make me more beautiful, but that the drug only appeared to work when in conjunction with cum.  Now every time I got some, the reaction would intensify.  My tits would get bigger, my skin softer, my face prettier and my attitude sluttier. Nick assumed I would be mad at him, and indeed I pretended to be angry, but as I looked down at my bigger tits I felt a slutty thrill.  My pussy was wet and I couldn't help but imagine what further loads of cum might do to make me even sexier.  I was starting to look a bit like those popular sluts at school and I kinda liked it.  Seeing my false anger, Nick assured me the drug would wear off soon - all I had to do was avoid cum and hopefully the reaction would end.

But as we went to bed that night, secretly I didn't want it end anymore.  I lay fingering myself next to Nick, dreaming of big hard dick and wishing I had it right there and then.  In my mind I pictured delicious throbbing cocks - not like my boyfriends pathetic stub…  proper cocks… spurting all over me as I swallowed gallons of cum and moaned like a slut.  Each load would make me hotter, bigger... better.  I laughed in my dream as men fucked the shit out of me and I became their fantasy slut, their cocks unable to resist my big soft boobies and tight pussy.  Each load made me bitchier and I loved it...

The next day at school I found I couldn’t concentrate.  My new body was busting out of my inadequate clothing and lots of boys kept eyeing up my bigger tits.  I had to go masturbate in the girls toilets three times, moaning softly as I orgasmed and got some temporary relief.  As I did so, I thought about the hot guys from my class... and began imagining they were fucking me instead of that dweeb Nick.  Mmmmh, before now, I’d always hated the dominant, muscle bound jocks at school… but now I found my eyes enviously following them, wishing that my pathetic boyfriend could be more aggressive, more forceful like them. Why didn’t he just fuck me more?  I needed more of his cum, I needed to transform and become even hotter. Couldn't he see that?

When I got home I was incredibly horny.  I knew that the catalyst was doing something to me… turning me into some sort of slut, but I didn’t care.  I went to my room and put on my most revealing, nasty clothes.  I applied make up and put on false lashes.  My new bigger tits bounced proudly on my chest as I looked at myself in the mirror with joy.  Yes… this felt so good.  I didn’t want to be a nerdy clever girl anymore.  No. I wanted to be a slutty, horny, manipulative bitch.  I wanted a guy who would fuck me senseless every night.  Nick’s tiny dick wasn’t going to cut it.  Still - if the catalyst was having this effect on me, maybe I could improve him too by making him drink it as well?

I went to Nick's house and rooting through his bedroom, I grinned as I found what I wanted.  A bottle containing the rest of the Catalyst.  Knowing that Nick always liked to have a glass of milk before bed, I went downstairs and poured it into the milk in the fridge.  I grinned.  Once Nick drank the milk he would begin to change, hopefully into the stud I needed.  He'd not be able to stop fucking me and his cum would become stronger and help me transform into the ultimate bitch.  I couldn't wait to drag him down to my new level... I wanted to be even sluttier.

I suppose my plan would have worked fine, but at that moment an unexpected element entered the picture.  Darren - Nick's younger brother suddenly walked in and nodding hi to me, decided to help himself to a glass of the milk I had just contaminated.  He looked at me oddly, perhaps surprised by my slutty new appearance and my shocked expression.  As I watched him lift the milk to his mouth, I felt my mouth go dry... in my horniness I had forgotten he was even in the house.   I suppose I should have stopped him… should have prevented it, but the curiosity of what the Catalyst would do to him made me instead watch him drink every last drop, my pussy getting wet as I did so.

"Wow, this milk made me feel pretty good," he grinned looking at me with renewed interest.  I smiled back - advancing towards him and sliding my arms round his waist.  Darren was pretty hot and if Nick couldn't give me what I needed, maybe his brother could instead.

"Wh... what are you doing?" groaned Darren as I slid my hand into his pants and began to feel his swelling cock.  Giggling I put my other hand to my lip in a sexy shush motion and sinking down to knee level I popped his cock out.  I hungrily slid my pretty lips around his dick and began sucking.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing," he groaned.  I giggled and moaned, making eye contact and quickly bringing him to orgasm.  Even as he began to cum and I sucked it down like a slut - I felt my corruption accelerate.  But something even more wonderful was happening.  Darren was changing too.  He became taller, more well endowed.  I purred with satisfaction as the Catalyst took effect and he looked at himself in wonder.

"What's happened to me?  I feel so strong!"

"Feels good doesn't it.  Mmmmh, every time you cum, you'll get hotter.  So... wanna keep fucking me?"

I giggled and climbed up onto the counter, spreading my pussy lips apart invitingly.  "Stick your cock in me and become my new boyfriend... fill me full of your cum."  He was only too happy to oblige and I gasped in pleasure as Darren pushed his big cock slowly into my wet slit and wrapping my legs around his waist we began to fuck.

We fucked till he cummed inside me, then I sucked him off again.  I was getting filled and I loved it.  Before long I got what I wanted. All that cum had made my tits massive and all traces of the former me was nearly gone.  I was now a super hot, slutty looking bitch and I loved it as I got hotter and hotter.

From now on I lived only to be a hot little cumslut and I was pretty sure I was gonna get all the cock I wanted.  As Darren pounded me yet again,  I wondered what Nick would say when he found me fucking his brother in the kitchen.  I didn't even care anymore...

I was the Catalyst now, and that was all that mattered.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *