Curfew


It wasn't easy being the daughter of a dark witch.  Sarah was always one step behind her devious and slutty Mother Bree who seemed to delight in controlling her life and trying to make her accept that she too would one day become a horny, evil, bitch.  Up to now Sarah had refused to accept the evil power that was her birth-right and had actively resisted her mothers attempts to corrupt her, much to Bree's frustration.  But Bree was a patient manipulator and she could wait for her daughter to succumb to eventual temptation.  One day, Sarah would become a wicked sorceress and Bree couldn't wait to see how deliciously bitchy she turned out.

In the meantime it was important that her daughter didn't lose her virginity to a boy - such a thing would ironically make Sarah immune to inheriting the dark power her Mother wanted to pass into her - so she had cast a spell to transform any male that dared come back to their home, and stay after dark into a girl.  This magical curfew would warp a boy into a sexy girl until the next day, rendering him harmless to her plans.

Sarah had no idea her Mother had cast such a spell, which is why when she snuck her cute boyfriend Jack into her room and they began making out, she was clueless what was about to happen. Jack was a nice boy, he was shy and nerdy and he was excited about being brought back to Sarah's house.  He had a massive crush on her and he couldn't believe his dreams were coming true, she was so gorgeous. As they kissed and made out Jack felt his heart racing and his dick getting hard.  Sarah tasted of cherries and smelt so lovely, it was like some dream.

But it was a dream that was about to take a weird turn.  Even as they kissed, Jack gasped as a sudden painful feeling like his skin was being pinched and stretched, came over him.  Breaking off the kiss, he groaned and fell off the bed writhing on the floor as Sarah shrieked and rushed over to help him.

"Jack... what's the matter?" she gasped as she knelt by him and saw to her horror that he was shaking and moaning.  She could hear his bones cracking and his skin seemed to be tightening and changing. A pink shimmer surrounded his body and, pushing himself to his feet, Jack staggered over to the mirror and gazed at himself in shock as his reflection changed before his very eyes.  He was looking distinctly feminine and as his internal organs reorganised themselves, he began to realise what was happening.

"Oh my GOD! I think I'm  turning into a girl," he squeaked in panic, his voice rising in pitch as his shirt and jeans fused and turned into a pink onesie and his lips pushed out into a soft pink pout.  Soft black hair fell around his cute rounded face as Jack's Adam's Apple retracted and his chest pushed out. Pulling down his new onesie, he gulped and saw he now had a pair of perky breasts encased in a bra. He had tits like a real girl!

Looking at himself in the mirror Jack noted that he was now considerably smaller and cuter, the same height as Sarah in fact.  He reached down to touch his behind in wonder as his ass pushed out as his body hair retracted. Jack's sexual realignment completed itself as he felt his erection fade and his dick shrunk back into his body to leave him with a pretty pink pussy.  "Oh my gosh - Sarah, I've turned into a girl," he squealed in a soft new voice, grabbing his boobs and looking at her in horror.  "This can't be real. How is this possible?"

"Oh I'm so sorry Jack, it's my Mom - she's a witch.  She always warned me something bad would happen if I ever dared bring a boy back here, but I didn't believe her.  I'm so sorry... it will probably wear off in a few hours, she wouldn't curse you permanently... well I don't think so anyway."


"Wow... really... well... if it wears off, this is actually kinda cool.  I always wondered how it would feel to be a girl, I look so pretty and I feel amazing."  Looking up, Jack giggled and grinned as he saw his hot new reflection.  He had really wanted to get his hands on a pair of tits tonight, he just had no idea it would be his own, but now he had a pair the desire to touch them was overwhelming.

"You... you like it?" asked Sarah in wonder.

"Well, kind of," grinned Jack. "I mean.. I always wondered what I'd look like as a girl, and I'm sexy.  Not as sexy as you of course, but I look pretty sexy all the same."

"You're loads sexier than me," blushed Sarah as she looked at the hot girl her mothers spell had created. "You have really beautiful skin and hair, my Mom sure knows how to make me feel jealous."

"Don't be stupid Sarah, you're gorgeous and I still think you're really hot and ummmm ... since I'm stuck this way, do you still wanna... you know make out?" asked Jack shyly, "I feel kinda horny."

Sarah had to admit this whole situation was exciting her in a way she hadn't thought it would.  Jack becoming a girl had actually turned her on a little and smiling she led him over to the bed.  "Lets make out and see, I've kissed a few girls before and it feels really nice."

They began to kiss, sexy mouth on sexy mouth.  Hot little whimpers escaped both girls as Sarah's hands went to Jake's tits and she began to rub them turning him on even more.   "Oh God Sarah, this feels even better as a girl, I think I like this more... don't stop"

They began to help each other out of their clothing, Sarah assisting Jack with his bra.

"Jack, are you sure you want to do this, I mean... you don't feel weird?"

"No, I want this so badly," groaned Jack feeling the weird sensation of being wet for the first time.  "Oooh though it does sound so weird you calling me Jack when I'm a girl,"

"You want me to call you Jade or something?" giggled Sarah as she pulled off her boyfriends panties and saw his sexy trimmed pussy, "you want to have a girls name when you're like this?"

"Jade?  Ohhh that's hot, I like it... call me that."

"Come here then Jade and lick my pussy, let me show you how it feels for a girl, I'm gonna make you cum so good."

Jack/Jade, felt nervous, but Sarah had stripped off her clothes now too and she looked good enough to eat.  In fact, she looked absolutely amazing and soon the two sexy girls were entwined in each others arms, kissing and fondling each other, gasping, panting and moaning.

"Ohhh Sarah, you taste so fucking good," moaned Jade as she gave into her new impulses and began to lick Sarah's tight pussy.  They sixty-nined, and Jade shivered and moaned as she felt the more experienced girl lick her new clit and cause her to get wetter and wetter.  "Oh my GOD!  That's amazing," squealed Jade her nipples rock hard as Sarah licked faster and faster.

Giggling as Jade's sweet pussy juices flowed into her mouth, Sarah licked a finger and slowly slid it into Jade's pussy... feeling it go inside.

"OHHH SHIT, ohhh fuck, your fingers are inside me and I love it!" groaned Jade, helplessly shaking as Sarah began to finger her and she shuddered as her first ever female orgasm began to build.  Jade squeezed and rubbed her own nipples, panting and moaning as Sarah twirled her tongue around her nub and pushed two fingers inside her tight wet cunt.

"FUCCCCCK I'M CUMMMMMING," breathed Jade in a high pitched whine as she began to buck and cum, the most amazing feeling coming over her as Sarah took her to heaven and back...


"Ooooh, wow, that's so good," groaned Jade dutifully returning to repaying the favour as she began to lick Sarah and get her off too.  "Lets make out all night, I love this!  Oooh, do you have any sex toys we could use...?"

Hours later, the two girls lay exhausted and wrapped in each others arms in the bed, asleep and worn out at last.  Watching from the doorway - Sarah's mother Bree stood with pursed lips and a hand on her hip.  She had felt her spell activate and the result was rather pleasing.  Her hungry eyes drank in Jade's shape... what a pretty little slut her spell had created.   It looked like Jack liked being a girl.

"Well Jade... now you've tasted the pleasures of femininity, I wonder whether you will be content with being a boring boy?  I have great plans for you, my daughter has been so resistant to corruption, but you... I can feel the hunger inside you.  Ohhhhh, this is going to be fun."

Tonight's curfew was nearly at an end, and soon Jade would go back to being Jack.  But as Bree walked away with a wicked smile on her lips - it was clear that this story was just beginning.

THE END?

If you like this story and the characters so far, let me know.  I'll write more if people like it... otherwise I'll do something else! :)




Comments

  1. As always stunning, I'd love to see how this progresses and how Jade's corruption might influence Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. Please continue it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of curiosity, how is the 3rd portion of Games mistress comign along? I recall you saying you had a plot laid out, but hadn't started filling it in. No matter what I'll still be here though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Games Mistress has hit a few snags... we will see...

      Delete
  4. This was a terrific little story and I would love to see more corruption of Jade and subsequently Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Jade first then Sarah of course...

      Delete
  5. Will Jack become Jade permenantly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm... would I transform a guy permanently into a hot bad girl? Of course I would!

      Delete
  6. A continuation would be nice, maybe that even sarah isn´t so pure as she acts and maybe has a plan in doing, what she´s doing...
    But it´s up to you and i´m curiuos, how this will continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Sarah knew about the curfew and wanted to transform Jade? Hmmmmm....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *