Cock Cumpetition



Me and my boyfriend were always arguing about trivial weird shit - but this had to be the stupidest thing we had ever disagreed on and had led to the most fucked up shit I had ever seen. We were at the local bar just trying to have a nice drink and everything got out of hand really fast.

It all started when I said girls could give way better blow-jobs than guys under any circumstances. My boyfriend disagreed and said that if he had to give a guy a BJ he would really know how to please them and would be better. I countered that as the only one of us who had sucked a lot of dick I was definitely the expert. Neither of us could agree and soon we got into arguing over how you could ever prove it anyway...

My boyfriend said the only fair way you could test something like that would be for a man and a woman to body-swap and use the same body on the same cock so the person getting sucked could judge who was best. It was a dumb thing to even argue about... but there you go.

Usually that would have been the end of it, but this hot black guy was watching us and enjoying our debate and he said he could help us out using old voodoo magic to settle the argument.

Turns out the guy really did know magic and he offered to body-swap my boyfriend into me once I had sucked him off, to help us answer our debate. Of course I didn't believe him to begin with.

I was so fucking drunk by that point and pissed off with my boyfriend that I agreed - thinking I could just suck some cock to annoy him. As a result I soon found myself sucking the black guys big dick.  I deliberately showed off using every trick I knew and soon had the guy cumming in my mouth. I spat it all out and wiped my mouth. Easy peasy. After all I'd been sucking dick since I was a teenage girl - I knew how to please a guy.

My boyfriend watched jealously and I laughed as he realised he had basically just let me cuckold him. There was no such thing as magic  - I couldn't believe he was dumb enough to let me suck another guys cock. That would teach him to argue with me.  

But I couldn't be more wrong. Suddenly the world span and I gasped as I found myself in my boyfriends body looking at myself. Holy shit - the magic was real and we had actually swapped!

"My turn now," laughed my boyfriend from inside my body as he delightedly realised what had happened and I gasped as he grabbed the guys dick and started to suck.

"Wow... I feel great in your body babe. Shame I only have to give a blowjob I'd love to use my tits on this cock or have him deep in my pussy. Mmmmh think I like being the girl..."

I watched amazed, and a little jealous as my boyfriend used my hot blonde body to work the big cock in front of him. He was such a fucking whore stroking and sucking that big dick... doing things I had never even considered before. Where had he learned to suck dick like that.

Soon the black guy was cumming again, grunting as he orgasmed in my boyfriends mouth and shot a massive load between his soft pink lips. My boyfriend drank it all down - I couldn't believe it. I hated the taste of cum but he loved it!

"Holy shit - your boyfriend is twice the cocksucker you are. He wins. And as a reward I think I'll brainwash you both so he can stay as the girl... talent like that shouldn't be wasted."

I tried to object but it was hopeless as the guys power enveloped us.  The magic made me forget I had ever been the girl and groaning, I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend lying next to me and that we were back at home.

"What a crazy night," she groaned as she sat up.  "It's all a blur we must have got hammered at the bar again. "

"I feel like shit," I groaned rubbing my head. I couldn't remember what had happened... something seemed kind of wrong. Maybe I was just really hung over.

My sexy girlfriend giggled and crawled towards me. I was so lucky to have such a pretty babe as all mine.

"Don't worry - I know what will make you feel better," she giggled naughtily pulling at my pants and wrapping her hand round my swelling cock. "Mmmmh I love sucking cock so much..."

Soon my girlfriend would be busy sucking my dick and making me feel so good. She really was the best cocksucker I had ever come across - definitely no arguments! What a slut! 



Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *