Ex-teaser



Okay... maybe it was a bit bitchy to invite my ex-boyfriend to my 18th birthday party so I could show off my new man and also flaunt the fact that I was sexually active now and enjoying getting fucked regularly... but it was just meant to be a cruel prank. He didn't have to actually come...

I just wanted to tease him a little... can't a girl have some fun?  How was I to know that birthday wishes actually do come true sometimes? 

He must have known somehow. After a night of hot teasing and wearing my sluttiest outfit to mock him, my ex was ready to pop and I could see how angry he was. Maybe that was what pushed him to do it.  As they brought my cake - the little bastard leaned in and blew out my candle before I could... next thing I knew we'd swapped bodies.

Yep - he'd stolen my wish AND stolen my body. He was now me - an eighteen year old hottie at her sexual peak and I was a dweeby loser.

"Holy fuck - it worked," he giggled whilst everyone else looked around confused. "Ohhhh yummy, this is the best birthday ever."

I tried to say something but as part of his wish the little shit had also wished that I'd be unable to tell anyone the truth or ever try to explain who I really was. I was trapped in his body and his life with no way to get back.

I had to sit there in mute horror as he got drunk in MY body... then proceeded to strip off his clothes to reveal the slutty mesh underwear I'd chosen underneath.

Then he gave my boyfriend a lap dance. At first they were just grinding, but as I saw my ex giggle and unzip my boyfriends fly I knew what was going down. 

"Yeah... get your cock out and fuck me in front of everyone," she moaned. "Show everyone what a slut I am."

"What about your ex?" grunted my boyfriend seeing how close I was sitting to them.

"Mmmh fuck me right in front of him baby... he never got to pound this pussy. Show him what he missed..."

My boyfriend grinned as my ex lowered her... I mean MY tight wet cunt onto his throbbing cock and he grunted in satisfaction.

"Too bad she never let you fuck her bro, her pussy is tight as fuck and she's a wildcat in bed. Why don't you enjoy the show? I'm gonna fuck her brains out tonight..."

I was forced to watch - unable to speak or scream as my ex-boyfriend used my perfect body to fuck my boyfriend. He bounced  my body with little gasps and moans on my boyfriends cock as he fucked her and grabbed her hips to pound her deeper and deeper.

"Ohhh yeah... fuck meeeeee.... it feels soooooo good!"

"Fuck babe... I'm gonna cum in you," he suddenly moaned and my ex giggled playfully as he erupted inside her and I saw cum drip out of her dripping slit as he pulled his cock free.

"Mmmh I didn't cum yet so I want more," she groaned. "Take me up to my room and fucking pound me till I cream your cock.  I wanna fuck all night long."

As I watched my boyfriend carry my ex upstairs with a grin I wanted to be sick. I swore right then that I would never tease a boy ever again if I could just have my body back. 

Soon I could hear them through the upstairs window - my own voice moaning in ecstasy as my ex got pounded doggy in her mesh outfit on the bed like a dirty slut. I cursed as I felt my new cock get hard... that should be me up there getting railed and pumped by big cock.


Now I just had to hope that my ex had only wished to swap for one night. I mean surely he wouldn't have wished for longer... 

Would he?





Comments

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *