Charge me up baby




Jacey tutted as she saw that the power bar on her smart watch was getting dangerously low. Crackles of pink energy sparked across her sexy body and she pouted as she felt her skin itch and crawl. Her time was running out.

Oh, thank fuck you evil bitch!  The watch is gonna run out and you're gonna turn back into me, exalted Jason inside his head as he felt Jacey's grip on their body fading.

"Shut up you fucking loser- you LOVE being me so don't try to kid yourself. You get off on being a hot bitchy slut.  I know you enjoyed it at school today - all those jealous looks from the girls and all the boys falling over themselves to obey us. Being hot feels amazing."

Jason whimpered as he felt Jacey's nipples get hard and her pussy wet. Being her felt so fucking good. When Jacey started to talk he could feel his will draining away and a desire to become her and let his personality melt away into hers got so tempting. It would be so easy to just give in and become her...

NO!  Your days are numbered bitch. You are down to 5% and there is nowhere nearby to charge up.  As soon as I'm back I'm gonna take that evil watch and smash it up!

It was three days since Jason had put on the corrupted smart watch and it had transformed him into Jacey.  At first he had been in control and he had enjoyed lying in bed masturbating his tight new pussy with his sisters dildo and wearing her sexy clothes.  But the more feminine he had acted, the more the watch had corrupted him further - helping a new personality to rise up within him and take control.

Jacey was smart, slutty and mean. She made Jason feel amazing and had soon wrestled full control of their shared bitchy body over to her.  Only her lack of concentration about the watch battery had let her down. 

"Nooooo I won't go back to being some dumb useless boy, " she hissed cycling through the options on the watch. 

"Wait... what's this? Ohhhhh yes!" 

Jacey giggled happily as she found an option entitled - 'emergency charge mode.' Activating it, she smirked as she read the instructions on the watch. This was gonna be fun.

Nooooo you can't be serious. Not like this Jacey, please!

Striding down the corridor of the school, Jacey's eyes lit up as she saw Brett the school bully with his friends.  Whispering in his ear he grinned and hand in hand they headed to the girls bathroom.

Please Jacey... don't do it. Please just let the watch run out of power. PLEASE.

Jacey kissed Brett and hiking up her skirt, moaning happily as he began to finger her moist slit and make her nice and wet for his big cock. "Yessssss fuck me hard baby, I need you to charge me the fuck up!"


Pushing her over onto all fours, Jacey grunted as Brett pushed his big hard cock into her eager wet slit. It felt amazing and caused her to moan as he stretched her delicious pussy out nicely.

15%

"Oh yeah... fuck me baby... fuck me like a whore. Oooh your big dick feels amazing."

25%

"Oooooh harder... deeper... fuck me good stud. Take meeeeee!"

35... 40... 50%

As the wet slaps and moans of pleasure intensified, the watch charged up quicker and quicker - feeding on the sexual energy created by the rutting couple.

Nooooo you bitch... I... oooh fuck it feels so amazing.

"Yes, give in Jason... become me. I want you to cum with me baby... when we hit 100% I'm gonna squirt so hard and you are gonna be Jacey forever!"

Brett was like a man possessed now, he had never fucked a tighter pussy and he screamed like an Alpha as he began to buck and he felt Jacey quiver and shake as she began to orgasm too.

"OHHH FUCK... I'M GONNA CUMMMMM I'M SUCH A SLUT AND I LOVE IT!"

100%... 125%...500%

WARNING - OVERLOAD DETECTED... WARNING... PERMANENT TRANSFORMATION IMMINENT.

As the watch on her wrist crackled and died... the circuits fried -  Jacey giggled and arched back feeling Brett's cum oozing out of her pussy. Jason was gone and she was fully charged for life now... it felt fucking great to be a bad bitch for life.

"Thanks Brett. Mmmmmh anytime you fancy a recharge, you just let me know stud!"

THE END



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *