Bust-up


BUST-UP

"Mmmmh, your dumb boyfriends body feels so good inside me bitch.  I'm in total control of this loser now and I've turned him completely into me.  He loves having my big titties on his chest, my long blonde hair around his neck and my wet pussy between his legs.  I can't wait to finger fuck myself silly - or maybe plunge a big fat rubber cock deep between my legs to make myself cum and addict him further to being me."

"You always were such an argumentative bitch.  I would have stayed as your body-suit if you hadn't tried to resist me so much. Sure... I was turning you into an evil whore, but what's so bad about that?  We argued... you pulled me off... your boyfriend found me and I corrupted him instead.  Maybe it's better this way.  I'll have your boy sucking dick and swallowing cum in no time.  Maybe you'd like to watch as he takes his first big black cock? Oh that would be hot..."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *