Back in uniform


Linda had never worked harder in all her life - this was her most challenging time ever as a nurse.  There had been a viral epidemic and she was having to pull triple shifts at work, as well as stay quarantined at home when her shift ended.  Every day was a long slog of work, emotionally draining trauma and constant pressure.

Still it wasn't all bad.  At least her boyfriend Mike and her flat mate Jenna were both able to work from home and in the evenings they would hang out and chill together.  Some women might have been worried about their boyfriend being alone all day with another woman, but Linda trusted Jenna completely.  Her friend was such a nice person and great company.  With good friends to help her get through - her evenings were something to truly look forward to.

Linda had one another advantage for dealing with stress.  She had already been through a really dark period in her life and had learned to cope.  When she had started at the hospital, her life had nearly been destroyed by Chief- Nurse Brandi.  Brandi had been a vain, manipulative, evil bitch who despite having the highest efficiency rates in the entire hospital ran her ward with an iron fist.  She delighted in dominating the other Nurses and revelled in her cruel behaviour.  Her favourite thing was to seduce her nurses partners and fuck them to show her superiority whilst making the nurses do jobs for her.  She'd turned Linda into her slave - even making her do her washing and pick up her dry cleaning.

She had run Linda ragged in her first term as a nurse, and had been starting to make her moves on Mike - when she had suddenly been unexpectedly transferred and had left the hospital in a rush.  Linda still had the bitches uniform hanging in her wardrobe - she had been stuck with it when Brandi left unexpectedly and hadn't been sure if she needed to return it.  It had been in the back of her wardrobe for years now and she kept ignoring it - but one day she knew she'd have to throw it out.  It was funny but the uniform made her feel uncomfortable when she saw it. It still smelt like Brandi and it emitted a sort of evil bitchiness that made Linda shiver when she touched it.

Sometimes, when she went in her wardrobe - Linda would almost hear Brandi's voice commanding her to put on the uniform, to squeeze her body into its tight embrace and let Brandi take control.  She had nearly put it on several times, but each time Mike had interrupted her and the spell was broken.  It was weird... but it almost felt like the uniform had absorbed Brandi's personality and wickedness... but that wasn't possible - clothing couldn't do that... could it?

Right now though, Brandi's weird old uniform was the last thing on Linda's mind.  She had to finish her shift and there was work to do.  Sighing she steeled herself and leapt back into the fray - it was time to do this!

****

Hours later and Linda returned home, weary and tired.  She stripped off her clothes and put them straight in the wash then showered.  Entering her bedroom she got changed and was in the middle of doing her hair when there was a knock.

"Hiya babe, how was your day?" grinned Jenna as she walked in.  "You are totally my hero, I can't believe how hard you are working to protect people like me."

"That's okay - you'd do the same if you could," smiled Linda feeling appreciative of her friends love and warmth.  

"I'd love to do more," smiled Jenna.  "I already signed up as a volunteer, but if I had the skills I'd be in hospital helping.  Hey... my white top went missing and I was wondering if it was in your wardrobe by accident.  Can I have a check?"

"Sure, go ahead," nodded Linda as she continued to do her hair.

Jenna walked to the wardrobe and began searching through.  "Ooooh, is this a spare uniform or something?" she laughed suddenly, pulling out Nurse Brandi's old uniform and putting it on the bed.  "Wow, this thing is two sizes smaller than your usual stuff, ooooh it feels great, such high quality."

Linda suddenly felt uncomfortable and disquieted.  Her friend had removed the nurses uniform from the hanger and was running her hands all over it.  Jenna's eyes shone with a strange light and her lips were slightly parted.  Linda couldn't help but notice her friends nipples appeared to be hard and pushing through her top... but maybe it was just cold in here.

"Oh that old thing, it used to belong to another nurse.  I keep meaning to get rid of it."

"Ooooh, so you don't mind if I have it then do you?  Maybe I could wear it and come help at the hospital or something."

"Ummm I don't think that's a good idea... hey, what are you doing?"

Jenna was eagerly stripping off to her underwear.  "You don't mind if I try this on do you?  I have to know what it feels to wear it.  I bet I'll look great as a nurse."

Linda did mind, but she felt unable to say so as her friend began to clamber into Nurse Brandi's old clothing. Jenna seemed almost feverish as she pulled on the red fishnets the bitch always used to wear and began to wiggle into the tight white uniform.

"Ohhh fuck, this is so tight and it feels so good... ahhhh it feels like it's squeezing my tits up and ooooh making them feel bigger."

Jenna had always been self conscious about her tiny, almost non-existent tits, but the uniform seemed to be crushing her waist in and pushing the fat upwards to give her rounder, firmer breasts.  She purred delightedly as she grabbed and squeezed them.

"Wow, your old boss must have been such a fucking bitch - this uniform is something only a total narcissistic slut would wear... hehe, and it fits me like a glove."

The uniform did seem to be eagerly attaching itself to Jenna's body.  Linda's friend giggled as she slid the white nurses headband in and stretched her body sexily. 


"Ooooh, I feel so good... so fucking hot.  Yesssssss... I was born to wear this uniform."

Linda's eyes widened in fear.  Something was very wrong here.  Her friend was acting weird and the uniform seemed to fit her too well. Then Linda suddenly noticed something really alarming was happening - something... magical. 

 "Jenna... your hair... it's turning blonde!"

Linda's mouth dropped open.  She remembered that Brandi had always been proud of her blonde hair. Now it seemed that her friend Jenna was getting the same colour.  Jenna's formerly brown hair began to lighten and grow - slutty blonde hair cascading down her back as her features shifted and transformed.  They weren't an exact copy of Brandi's - but they were reminiscent of hers, with the soft pouting pink lips, sexy eyes and doll like face that had driven the Doctors wild.

Hot pink gel nails extended from Jenna's fingers as high red stiletto's grew around her feet and pushed her up as slutty makeup coated her face and her transformation into a bitchy looking nurse was complete.

The new woman opened her mischievous eyes and laughed in a sexy voice as she struck a commanding pose and stretched her hot new body.  "Oh fuck yes Linda - I feel so bad and it feels good."

"Je...Jenna.. what's happened to you?"

"Jenna?  Hah, forget about that little bitch... I'm Jenni now.  Think of me as the best bits of Nurse Brandi and your former friend merged into one."

"But how?  How is this possible?"

"Does it really matter?  All you need to know is that Jenna is gone now and only I remain.  Now I'm the fucking slut that gets whatever she wants and that's all that really matters."


"Ooooh, my tits are bigger, my pussy tighter an my body hotter.  Now that I'm Jenni I can have so much more fun.  I never realised that being an evil whore would feel so good.  Thanks for bringing this corrupted uniform into my life Linda, you're such a good friend."

"No!  Take it off Jenna, you can fight this!"

"Why would I want to fight this?  I LOVE how this feels.  Mmmmmh, besides I think it's too late Linda.  Even if I take off the uniform I think it's corrupted me permanently.  Such a pity..."

Jenni giggled and put her pink nail to her mouth.  She loved the look of anguish on her former friends face.  The dumb little bitch just didn't understand how good it felt to be corrupted and transformed by Nurse Brandi's evil.  It made her giggle - if only Linda had put the uniform on, she could have felt this good.  Jenni was glad she had been the first to try, now she was a Goddess.

"Ahhhhh, I think tomorrow I'll come to your ward and take over.  It sounds like you need a Head Nurse back who can manage this current crisis.  In the meantime, whilst we are stuck self-isolating, it's time for some fun.  Ohhhhhhhh Mike?"

Linda felt her heart skip a beat as Jenni called out the name of her boyfriend.

"No... Jenna... what are you doing?"

"It's Jenni now bitch and I'm summoning your boyfriend so I can fuck his brains out.  I'm horny and I need to give my new body a ride."

"He'll never fuck you, he's mine," sobbed Linda as the door to the bedroom opened and a startled looking Mike entered.

"Woah, what the hell is going on in here?  Who is this?"

"Hiya Mike - my name is Jenni and you and I are about to get to know each other really well."  Walking over Jenni draped her arms around Mike and rubbed his chest.  Sparks of dark magic crackled from her corrupted body into his and he groaned as his dick got hard and a sudden temptation to fuck this slut overcame his innocent nature.

"That's it Mike... let yourself be infected by my evil.  Soon you won't care about Linda, you'll only want to fuck me."

"Noooooo, I... I have to stay loyal."

"It's too late Mike - you can't resist the power of my uniform.  I couldn't... and neither can you. It feels good to be bad.. now let me take care of you and forget about all about that boring bitch Linda."



Mike groaned as Jenni slid his cock out of his pants with her slutty pink nails and began to stroke his cock.  Grinning and looking straight into Linda's eyes she sank to her knees and slid the huge girth of Mike's cock into her mouth.  Sucking and slurping she began to give him an amazing blowjob as he groaned and sank his fingers into her sexy blonde hair.  Being sucked off by the corrupted bad girl felt so amazing and Mike knew he had to fuck her now.

"Yes, your mouth feels so good Jenni... ohhh forget Linda, I want only you now."

Purring in triumph, Jenni went to work sucking, slurping and fondling Mike's balls - she was fully in control of him through his dick now.

Linda sank to her knees sobbing and crying.  She couldn't believe her friend and her lover would betray her like this.

"Mmmmh, you think this made you cry?  Just wait till you watch me ride his cock," laughed Jenni as she finished lubricating Mike's dick and pushing him onto the bed stood up and prepared herself. Ripping off her red panties, she hiked up her evil uniform and positioned herself above his dick.  Making Linda watch every inch as it slid inside, she impale herself on Mike's cock and groaned as it entered her tight shaven pussy and filled her right up.


As Jenni began to bounce up and down on Mike's cock with hot, wet, slaps, she moaned like a whore and Linda lay numb and empty as she watched her life destroyed.   She couldn't believe that this had happened... her happiness was gone.

"Ahhhh, ooooh fuck - I'm gonna cum all over this big cock any minute now - ahhhh it's so deep inside me.  Mmmmh, it feels so good to ride your boyfriend Linda.  He's all mine now bitch and tomorrow when we get to work, you're going to do everything I say.  After all - we have a virus to fight and I'm going to make our ward as efficient as possible.  Mmmmh, we all have to do our part after all..."

As Mike began to cum inside Jenni and she squealed in unholy joy, Linda sobbed and wished she'd destroyed that damn uniform years ago.  

Or put it on...

THE END



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ascendance

Dumbing Up

Power Grab

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *